Customized vape setups

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Paid 25$ for the piece at a local headshop. What I like about this is the little water diffusion on the Pax and you hit is through ice.
Cheers
Water Path is a whole other experience!
dual-carts-wpa_zps0d420910.jpg

PURE OG WAX X 2

ataxian,

Brayden

the dank one
Hello everyone, im looking to buy the best/most high end perc bubbler piece I can purchase, and have been wondering how those feel comparing Mobius to other high end glasses? Mobius I found was the most expensive I could see and I wanted to know how those felt about this glass compared to others for cheaper and if anyone had any referrals for other glass that is cheaper. It is for my sublimator so im looking for a VERY nice perc bubbler that has at least a 4 inch base.

Brayden,

ou812?

Hello everyone, im looking to buy the best/most high end perc bubbler piece I can purchase, and have been wondering how those feel comparing Mobius to other high end glasses? Mobius I found was the most expensive I could see and I wanted to know how those felt about this glass compared to others for cheaper and if anyone had any referrals for other glass that is cheaper. It is for my sublimator so im looking for a VERY nice perc bubbler that has at least a 4 inch base.

Take a look at AEON glass, he is a member of the forum and makes very nice quality pieces at 1/2 the price, uses good quality glass and really does do a bang up job on R&D of his pieces.I have 2 and currently looking to buy more from him. Ask around about Jhan Pixel FEAST your eyes on this. IMO I cant see giving much money to others with him(AEON) or another decent guy here (COLIE) that are members here.There are others too,I'm sure but I havent investigated them yet ,too busy looking at Jhans stuff (cant help it,its too sweet not to appreciate) I would look at both these guys 1st before I went out and spend 4,5,600 on a brand name piece, plus your supporting up and rising artists!!:cheers:

BTW you wanted a stout base, look at his pieces ROCK SOLID They are built like tanks, nice welds,supports where needed,I said it once I say it again...NICE STUFF:2c: good luck with your shopping for what i think makes the vaping experience sooo much more enjoyable:tup:

Frederick McGuire

Aggressively Loungey
I have yet to try an Aeon or Collie Glass piece (I must eventually :cool:), but my Mobius Matrix clear bubbler is my absolute favorite piece I've owned.

The zero drag factor of all the mobius percs is very nice :brow:

:2c:

Frederick McGuire,

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Take a look at AEON glass, he is a member of the forum and makes very nice quality pieces at 1/2 the price, uses good quality glass and really does do a bang up job on R&D of his pieces.
I will buy my next piece of glass from him.
Thanks for the link!

ataxian,

SSVUN~YAH

You Must Unlearn, What You Have Learned...
Do you get the stand and mouthpiece with that gbd tube for 149$?

SSVUN~YAH,

kellya86

Herb gardener...
So this is my Vapestation, it sits visually well with me. I'm a bit ocd, so everything has to have its place and be tidy and clean...
gi0waJgh.jpg

vRE04sBh.jpg

This got me thinking, how do others vape???
Do they have nice areas and places for things????
Do they even have an area at all???

So let me know, I'd love to get an idea of how all my fellow fc'ers vape....

pxl_jockey

Just a dude
@Phenix if you hit the reply button, you’ll be able to see pictures in the reply window. When you’re done select all and delete. Give that a go and see if it works for ya!

Alexis

@kellya86 your pics are down, mind uploading some again?

Really eager to see some setup pics in general :)
There is IMO a better way to view/unlockmthe pictures, at least on my tablet because the reply window is so small that the pictures are tiny and can only be enlarged to a point.

If you just double click over the IMG box (I assume that is how it works with a mouse- I just hold my finger over it for a second) a box will pop up. Select "view image" and you will be directed to the full sized image in a separate tab but in my experience on my device when I return to the page here the image is displayed normally and has effectively been unlocked.

Try that way and see if it works and really hoping you are doing well my firend, always nice to see your posts here. :tup:

Edit- I just check this by clicking on the images above which I was able to view properly in imgur but when I returned here I do not see the images displayed so something is different to how it was before when this was working for me.

But I still prefer to view the image in a separate tab because in my reply window it is not possible to see the whole picture in one go I have to scroll up and down it.

Last edited:

Phenix

Looks like the best way is:
right click -> copy graphic address -> paste to address bar

still this is kind of cumbersome.. but it works.
Also nice to meet you in a thread @Alexis - Im less active over here as work is challenging and tiresome.

Phenix,
Reactions: Alexis
Top Bottom