Customized vape setups

aznfknpride

borosilicate fiend..
MY REV TODD GEAR IS HERE!!!
DSCN6500.jpg

milk shots/milk vids later, I promise... smaller inline on the left is going up for sale, brand new.. the skull is too sick!

aznfknpride,

stonemonkey55

Chief Vapor Officer
Manufacturer
AZN, that looks sick, I love the skull piece

Alright, here is v1.0 of the Samurai Dubb, this one doesn't have the removeable stems that mine will have but is super dope nonetheless

IMG_1834.jpg

stonemonkey55,

minnesnowta

Vaporist/Glass Head
Monkey you know if Preston has gridded a showerhead yet??? I'm still wanna see him do that and see if it changes it at all. Samurai dub looks sick though. I'd like to see him do a waffle in the first can and with the way he set it up you know it's gonna happen. I can't wait till the color big jointed ones drop. It's going to be amazing

minnesnowta,

stonemonkey55

Chief Vapor Officer
Manufacturer
Minnesnowta - I'm not 100% sure if he's making gridded showerheads, but it sure looks like it.

I wish Preston was still doing his inverted 4s but he stopped making them outta respect for SG.

I think SGW will have the king bubbler market with his wide assortment of percs/diffs that he can do. Showerhead, inverted showerhead, waffles, trees, inlines, the mixing and matching for the perfect hit will be fun to do

:o
sgw_002.jpg

stonemonkey55,

minnesnowta

Vaporist/Glass Head
Did he change the way he's doing bases now?? I didn't even notice That. It's more like one that you'd make on a lathe. That head almost looks gridded.

And I'm with you on the inverted 4. It's such a good design and it's really stand up that he does that. Even though sg started making his own showerheads now as well. Grdded none the less. I'm not sure who was the first to do a showerhead though...

minnesnowta,

stonemonkey55

Chief Vapor Officer
Manufacturer
Minnesnowta - just confirmed with SGW that it is indeed gridded. Damn, his showerheads must bubble like crazy cause the standard one stacked bubbles like no other. I cannot wait to get my hands on my bubb, my throat has been more sensitive recently and contrary to vaping practices, I like to use dual chambered pieces now. All of my bubblers are single chamber at the moment :|

stonemonkey55,

minnesnowta

Vaporist/Glass Head
Lol uh oh you tryin to get rid of all the single chambers? I'll find a real nice home for that hops ;)

gridded shower heads sound amazing. I'd like to see a milk vid of one. I wonder if there's a dfference

minnesnowta,

stonemonkey55

Chief Vapor Officer
Manufacturer
I'm not ready to let it go just yet but if I ever do, I'll let you know.

The hops jagito is a great daily driver and is such a good size for getting really thick, flavorful hits.

I've fallen in love with the waffle bubbler as well.

All these glass pieces have increased the vaping experience for me, I cannot wait to try my samurai dub.

I can't wait to see how the worked sections are gonna turn out too. I'm gonna upgrade my showerhead to a gridded showerhead and I'm getting them worked so I can't wait to see how that turns out. I might as well ask him if he'll grid my tree stem as well...it only makes sense

stonemonkey55,

minnesnowta

Vaporist/Glass Head
It'll turn out amazing. I don't think Preston will let anything leave the shop that's not. I can't wait to see it. And you have to get the tree gridded. When your droppin that much you Midas well go all out. That bub is gonna be rediculous. And you'll have so many options! So unfair lol

minnesnowta,

Durden

I am Jack's title
Why is everyone doing snorkel carbs all of a sudden? Just saw 6 different ones from at least 2 different artists at my local shop, all with nice looking work, that completely outclassed their GonG bubblers of comparable size. I know I'm pretty biased, but wouldn't that bubbler from Preston look even more amazing if it had a nice matching slide sitting on top of it?!? :cool:

I've been thinking lately that I want to move from my straight tube to a bended mouth section so that my bowl placement is in a better functional position compared to my face. Seems to be an issue with any vaporizer that has the heating element at the bowl because of how small my stemless is, so far I've only tried 2 like that up to this point but I think the problem will be consistent.
So now the question is: Would a stemless bubbler like SM's waffle be better than a more standard fixed stem bubbler with the joint on the top of the can? (I'm thinking mainly for use with the VHW) I can get a decent fixed stem bubbler pretty easily but I'm thinking I need to wait and find (or order) myself a stemless.

SM I don't think a double chamber is going to be as bad as people claim it would be for vaping, at least not with the VHW. I know I can pull clouds that a double chamber would make much more pleasant. I get very minimal accumulation in the top sections of my larger pieces even with people frequently not clearing the tube in one hit by loading the chamber and mouth/lungs with a full vapor hit, capping the tube and waiting for a minute or more until ready for the rest. I do not recommend that style of use but it seems the only real accumulation is around the water itself :2c: Sorry for the rant :lol:

Durden,

stonemonkey55

Chief Vapor Officer
Manufacturer
Durden - for the VHW, I prefer using a stemless design, just seems a bit more ergonomic that way. When I used my VHW with my LW fixed stem bubbler, it seemed a little awkward. I know Henny loves his stemline, I love my waffle, can't go wrong with either of those pieces. I just wish my waffle was worked.

I've been hitting the vape out of my HiSi tube and the extra chamber REALLY helps me, but my skin has an aversion to tubes which is why I'm on the hunt for a dual chambered bubbler...actually got two ordered, one from Vertigo, the other from SGW, so now it's just the waiting game.

stonemonkey55,

stonemonkey55

Chief Vapor Officer
Manufacturer
FYI, SGW is doing gridded showerheads now...I think I wrote that already. Can't go wrong with VG or SGW. The VG bubb Im getting will be one of his modular buildabubbs which should arrive next week, I'll take pictures for sure!

Oh yea, me no likey the snorkel carb...agreed, would like soooo much better with a sick slide on top

stonemonkey55,

minnesnowta

Vaporist/Glass Head
How small is your inverted 4?? I didn't think there would be any problem with the vhw with a fixed stem like that. Are you using the two piece vcb or did you get a bm? Because that right there will take atleast an inch outta the height. I could see how that would get annoying real fast.

Have you guys seen the Itza mini megas yet??? I fell in love as soon as I saw them. 65x5 bore on the bottom where the circ is so it's friggin huge then it goes down to 38x4 which is one of the smallest innerbores you can get. He makes them in 13 arm reflectors as well

minnesnowta,

stonemonkey55

Chief Vapor Officer
Manufacturer
Minnesnowta - i need a link to the itza mega minnies~! sounds like something i want/need!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

stonemonkey55,

aznfknpride

borosilicate fiend..
With pieces like that, the snorkel carb needs to be placed lower, it'll leave wispy smoke at the bottom of the chamber... But I second the motion for a ground joint and a slide

aznfknpride,

Durden

I am Jack's title
Gridded showerheads sound amazing, and the build a bub looks crazy too!

Durden,

Hanibal Lectin

DO you guys feel that bubblers cool the vape from the VHW enough?
Trying to decide on my next glass and if ice is necessary.

Hanibal Lectin,

stonemonkey55

Chief Vapor Officer
Manufacturer
Hanibal - if you get a bubbler that can diffuse really well, then I think you will be fine. I used to be a huge proponent of ice (still am actually) but once I started getting my pieces with some sort of perc/diff then I found that the ice wasnt as essential.

Minnesnowta - those itza mega minis are sweet. The textured fuming is some next level shit. Im still kinda getting used to that look myself since it is so different than what Im used to, but Im slowly coming around on that stuff. Damn, might have to start saving up for a mega mini now...

Durden - Im really excited to see how the buildabub turns out. Im getting both cans worked, one will have a showerhead, the other will contain a 10 arm tree, figured it made more sense this way if i use them as two seperate bubblers. If it works out really great, then the next step is to get VG to make another can for me that will accept my SGW stems. I know I wrote that already but I always get giddy just thinking about it.

Durden - I know what you mean, I had Hennys Inverted 4 for a little while and I had to repostition so that my face wasn't bumping the top of the powercord. The bent neck will definitely help with that, good luck dude!

stonemonkey55,

aznfknpride

borosilicate fiend..
Okay, I wanted to make sure you didn't have a VCB durden... Hit up preston @ stoneglassworks for a 45* 18>18 adapter, it should adjust the bowl so it's at an angle like a regular diffy tube.

aznfknpride,

minnesnowta

Vaporist/Glass Head
I'd see if blazemaster would try an angled blowl like the teardrop hefe's and such. Azn had a couple if I remember right and I don't think it would be hard to do

minnesnowta,

aznfknpride

borosilicate fiend..
I think the screen dots would be hard to make on a teardrop push, those are more for diffy tubes.

I think Durden's best bet is to get the angle adapter and use his existing bowl, or get blazemasta to blow a bent neck version of NoSmoke's vrip bowl.

aznfknpride,
Top Bottom