Customized vape setups

aznfknpride

borosilicate fiend..
Yeah, that's what I was saying... PD barely milked my toro compared to the supreme. I'd like to try the VHW but I don't see myself purchasing one, ever. The supreme does a good enough job for me... Taste is still good too. The VHW sounds too temperamental for me, the Supreme is foolproof.

You'll love the dome man, just wait. I figured all the blowers would be busy during the holiday season... I've been waiting 2+ months for my VG toob, 6 weeks for my inline bubs, and got on Dosa's waiting list shortly after you... Trust me, when you get it, all that waiting will be worth it!!

aznfknpride,

minnesnowta

Vaporist/Glass Head
Yeah no smoke is contomplating grabbing supreme so if he does I'll see what's up. I love my vhw though. As do most owners.

Yeah I figured the holidays would slow them down as well. He pm'ed me on Thursday saying it was done and asking me for my address so that seemed like a good sign. But he hasn't said anything since. It should be pretty awesome. I need to see it so I can get a blazemaster on order to match. I should get my tax info this week and will be dropping preston a line to get the diffy, ac, and mouth peice on order. That's going to probaly be another long wait. I can't even imagine how backed up he is. :/

minnesnowta,

aznfknpride

borosilicate fiend..
It's a great vape... wish someone near me would bite the bullet and buy a VHW but seems like I'm the biggest glass/vaporhead in my area.. Maybe I just haven't met my new best friend yet LOL, cmon there's gotta be more where I'm from.

Dosa is one of the better guys to deal with honestly, he's really nice compared to a lot of them... He's a lot easier to get in touch with than most others (VG doesn't ever get my PM's, he's never answered one of them lol I have to try and IM him). Blazemaster, you're talking for the VHW? Matching sets are always sick, especially if you're gonna get the matching diffy, AC, and mouthpiece as well.

Here's a teaser of what got shipped monday... hehe:
skully.jpg

aznfknpride,

stonemonkey55

Chief Vapor Officer
Manufacturer
Azn - the VHW isn't that temperamental and because you are already familiar with glass, you'll know how to treat it with respect. :D As Minnesnowta said, the taste in unbeatable.

I can't believe you've been waiting for you VG tune for 2+ months.... I hope mine comes faster than that.

dude, the skull is SICK!

stonemonkey55,

minnesnowta

Vaporist/Glass Head
IT CAME!!!! I ripped that shit open right away and had to go try it. heheheh Dome is waaaay better IMO than the curve just by the ease of use on a tube. Being able to see where the dab goes makes it sooo much easier. Ti nail heats up faster than i thought and you can tell theres more heat available. I took some pics but i dunno how good theyll be. Iphone quality, meh. It looks very dark in the pictures and it is until you get it in the light. Pictures really dont do it justice.
d83f1616-1.jpg

82d9f4a3.jpg

2a4424ba.jpg

97c4b35e.jpg

b3f6aae2.jpg

ea56b273.jpg

minnesnowta,

stonemonkey55

Chief Vapor Officer
Manufacturer
damn, that moose head is crazy! you take that one down youself?

Those are some beatiful pieces! Maybe the glass blowers read this thread and got worried and sent it out asap.... yeah right!

have fun dude, can't wait til my stuff comes

stonemonkey55,

aznfknpride

borosilicate fiend..
Told ya bro... Hahaha. Lookin good, get a milkvid up!

SM-I dunno, all this VT1 nonsense, broken heater covers (I know how to treat glass but that's why they call them accidents :D lol)... For the supreme I just heat it up to 280*, remove the torch and vape away... Simplicity is good! Plus I'm pretty sure I could toss this thing off of a building and it'd still work. As much glass as I have around, I can still be clumsy at times.

aznfknpride,

minnesnowta

Vaporist/Glass Head
Nope the moose was my step dads. He has bear skulls and deer antlers all over the house.

I'll try to get a milk vid. I dunno how well it'll turn out if I'm alone. I'll see what I can work out. I got more oil than I thought i did and have been takin smaller dabs. More after work.

minnesnowta,

stonemonkey55

Chief Vapor Officer
Manufacturer
yeah, that vt1 nonsense is a thing of the past and he's made the glass thicker and stronger but I'm not gonna twist your arm into getting one.

i'm super tempted to try some oil but I don't want to fall in the love with oil either. Seems like most people who graduate to oil don't seem to enjoy the herb in its regular form as much, am I right about that?

stonemonkey55,

aznfknpride

borosilicate fiend..
Well maybe when I run into some money or decide it's time for the supreme to go... I already sold the PD sadly, didn't want to see it go but it just wasn't getting any lovin'...

And don't get me wrong, I still enjoy buds as much as I used to, oil is just more fun, that's all :p buying the oil devices is really addicting too, as well as using them..

aznfknpride,

CapnVape

stonemonkey55 said:
i'm super tempted to try some oil but I don't want to fall in the love with oil either. Seems like most people who graduate to oil don't seem to enjoy the herb in its regular form as much, am I right about that?
It definately hasn't been that way for me. I still love vaping herb just as much as hitting some nice oil. I find the oil is nice if your in a hurry and don't have the time to vape a bowl or 2, while with herb, it's more of a social or ritualistic event. :2c:
aznfknpride said:
buying the oil devices is really addicting too, as well as using them..
This is what you need to fear SM55 :uhoh:. Once you get into oil, it's going to affect your glass addiction. I know mine has gotten worse :D.

CapnVape,

CapnVape

stonemonkey55 said:
CapnVape - you got the sickest worked showerhead bubbler man <- JEALOUS!
I know man. I absolutely love the fire island scheme Preston came up with.

CapnVape,

StickyShisha2

i just got a ti swing but I don't have the depth perception to get the oil onto the pad. :headbang:

i guess that i need to get a dome like
564.jpg

the "ti nail" in those pics looks great.

StickyShisha2,

minnesnowta

Vaporist/Glass Head
StickyShisha said:
the "ti nail" in those pics looks great.
that's the kabley ripper. I just started using it but I'm already in love. Heats up pretty quick and there's a ton of heat available. I haven't even touched the large head nor do I think I'll need too. Azn has one as well. Quality product for sure

and Id really like to see Preston do a fully worked shower head. Like the actual shower head downstem. I've seen vg Do it but now him

minnesnowta,

aznfknpride

borosilicate fiend..
Yup. Definitely gonna pick up a spare (or two). Really love the new design.. Restricts the flow of the 18mm joint perfectly with the windmill slits... Can't wait to use the nail with the VG oil bub! Dome on bubs have the same problem as the curve on tubes, can't see where you're dabbing!

aznfknpride,

CapnVape

aznfknpride said:
NICE!!! I'm a sucker for glass, if you couldn't tell... When are you expecting it?
Just got word from Preston today. My waffle bub is done as well so hopefully I'll be ripping that and my showerhead by early next week. I am so stoked.

CapnVape,

aznfknpride

borosilicate fiend..
What made you decide on getting a waffle bub over a waffle tube? I know SM doesn't like tube style mouthpieces... Just curious, that's all. I love my grid up stemline, I assume the hit wouldn't be too different.

aznfknpride,

stonemonkey55

Chief Vapor Officer
Manufacturer
Not to speak for capn but I beleive he got the mini tube style mouth pieces that ITZA uses on his bubbs as opposed to the disc style mouthpiece i prefer.

I love tube style mouthpieces but my unfortuanly, my skin is so sensitive that i get acne after i use a tube, not a good look in corp america, ACNE MOUTH!

stonemonkey55,

aznfknpride

borosilicate fiend..
Oops... My mistake. Should have said "prefers" instead. Too busy posted up waiting for the mailman!!!

aznfknpride,
Top Bottom