Customized vape setups

Pappy

shmaporist
Tstat said:
Shit, that's really nce, too! I want ;)
It does have 38mm bore which you may find more comfortable. Should you detect a defect with MG and contact Rodney in CS @ ALT to swap for a Moby Nano don't mention you used MG unless gun is held to your head. ;) Ask for him and say you know me.

Moby Nano with LaceFace slide and Heady enclamo show diffy :cool:
6361466323_04ee300824_o.jpg

Pappy,

Pappy

shmaporist
Mr. Smoke No More said:
Pappy said:
IMO this diffy would bring down the perfprmnce of the MG nano. I would not buy that ds to replace the MG ds unless i had broke the original.
Have used several diffys with nano and this works best for me. It's a half inch shorter than stock showerhead so the air path is centered, not submerged and forced to rear. The nano benefits from a diffy that shoots sideways into the wall of can as opposed to downward like stock diffy and most showerheads. :2c:

Pappy,

Tstat

Dead Foot Designs
Accessory Maker
Damn you Pappy! Actually, after several more sessions with the MG, I love it! Yea it's wide, but it's a beast! I love the diffusion, and it's just so different than everything else I have.

Now on to the Mobius... is it really that awesome that I should consider grabbing it during the sale? It will be a tough sell to the wife, but today she said I "have a problem" when it comes to glass, hehe. I might get it- it looks similar to the Medicali I bought last month, but different diffusion, of course...

Tstat,

Pappy

shmaporist
Tstat said:
Damn you Pappy! Actually, after several more sessions with the MG, I love it! Yea it's wide, but it's a beast! I love the diffusion, and it's just so different than everything else I have.

Now on to the Mobius... is it really that awesome that I should consider grabbing it during the sale? It will be a tough sell to the wife, but today she said I "have a problem" when it comes to glass, hehe. I might get it- it looks similar to the Medicali I bought last month, but different diffusion, of course...
What other tubes crams 3 chambers and a reduction ice pinch into 12"? Oft repeated but hits like miniature golf course!

Pappy,

Tstat

Dead Foot Designs
Accessory Maker
Nice Toro! You are going to love it...

Not a Toro, hehe... but you are going to love it, LOL!

Tstat,

SD_haze

:cool:
That's some seriously nice diffusion psyshaman for a piece under 1 foot

Would love to see the supreme milk that baby up when it comes ;)

SD_haze,

Tstat

Dead Foot Designs
Accessory Maker
OK, well I did it. I bought that Moby nano! Should be here before thanksgiving =)

Tstat,

Canna Hound

Vapor test pilot/glass freak
psyshaman said:
Damage is done, now to wait for the package to arrive!
Vertigo - 65/50 mm Tiny InLine to Shower Head - White is what I went with. First double chambered double diffused piece I've purchased. Can't wait to get my hands on it!

Awesome glass in this thread... great to see so many people with a worse glass addiction than mine :)
Too funny, I ordered the same piece on Sunday from ALT; Which is making it hard to hit send on the Nano Pappy recommends. I have to say, I really like the size and shape of this Nano...
But I really want a new HiSi Triple U-perc... Too many choices, never enough cash; I may have to sell my HiSi Bell perc so I can get the triple-U...

Does anyone else like the Hisi U-percs? I was really impressed with the Bell perc I bought two weeks ago. That is my main motivation for wanting the U-perc.

The HiSi step-tip downstem diffuser is the best I have ever seen; so many fine bubbles.

I'll get some pics up of my newly expanding collection; I really enjoy seeing the big collections that make me feel like I don't have a problem.

Canna Hound,

Tstat

Dead Foot Designs
Accessory Maker
Oh, you have a problem all right! My wife told me that the other day- and that was BEFORE I ordered my second piece in a week. I tried to explain the sale, etc. to no avail!

This week I will post some pics. I have 3 new pieces that I haven't posted yet- the Medicali, Migrant, and the Mobius that's on it's way...

Tstat,

Mr. Smoke No More

Can't stop the head rush!
Pappy said:
Mr. Smoke No More said:
Pappy said:
IMO this diffy would bring down the perfprmnce of the MG nano. I would not buy that ds to replace the MG ds unless i had broke the original.
Have used several diffys with nano and this works best for me. It's a half inch shorter than stock showerhead so the air path is centered, not submerged and forced to rear. The nano benefits from a diffy that shoots sideways into the wall of can as opposed to downward like stock diffy and most showerheads. :2c:
Interesting. Do u always use your pipes standing on a surface. Or do u ever vape sitting down holding your glass. I always got a little bit of a lean on. PS holding nice glass is the greatest

Mr. Smoke No More,

Canna Hound

Vapor test pilot/glass freak
Tstat said:
Oh, you have a problem all right! My wife told me that the other day- and that was BEFORE I ordered my second piece in a week. I tried to explain the sale, etc. to no avail!

This week I will post some pics. I have 3 new pieces that I haven't posted yet- the Medicali, Migrant, and the Mobius that's on it's way...

Ha! :) I just got off the phone with the wife; I was trying to justify the new HiSi Triple U-perc I need to go purchase this afternoon from the LHS... She didn't buy any of the three lines I tried: "I'll buy this new one and sell a couple of the others which I bought new last week and the week before" "I'll be selling two and buying one; a troop reduction which will be self supporting." "flowers"... she responded with: "strike three!!!" :uhoh:

Kidding aside, I think I am going to sell the two week old HiSi Dome perc tube and week old but much beloved inline to four-tree to dome perc, 45* AshCatcher I bought to hang off the HiSi tube :(...
Now that I'm thinking of selling glass to get more glass; this feels like a real addiction :lol:

Since I'm still in the neophyte stages of this glass obsession, I really have no clue how much a person should discount items off of original cost in a case where the glass is: less than two weeks old, only vaporized thru, and cleaned after each and every session. Would anyone be able to help me out with an appropriate discount off original cost for pieces less than two weeks old, only vaporized thru and cleaned after each session? I'm not asking for a valuation of my items, but more the general rules of thumb for used glass transactions... I'm normally one of those idiots who basically gives away used items because I don't know what a fair price would be and don't want to take advantage of a buyer. In this case, I still want to give a smokin deal, but I also need it to be fair for me as well...

The answer may be helpful to all; but this may be a subject for private message only, I don't know?
If this is too sensitive to talk about here, I am open to taking it private or starting a new thread if required...
It is a little off topic, but does pertain to building a collection of custom vaporizer set-ups. ;)

pictures in a few minutes, I need to medicate first....

Canna Hound,

Pappy

shmaporist
Mr. Smoke No More said:
Pappy said:
Mr. Smoke No More said:
Interesting. Do u always use your pipes standing on a surface. Or do u ever vape sitting down holding your glass. I always got a little bit of a lean on. PS holding nice glass is the greatest
I've gotten into standing, which is why I weened myself off bent necks. Physiologically, I believe standing is a much sounder posture for inhalation from a medical perspective. I came to this conclusion after lots of trial and error. I don't cough as much or suffer from as many infections as I did when I bonged sitting. :2c:

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
Pappy said:
I've gotten into standing, which is why I weened myself off bent necks. Physiologically, I believe standing is a much sounder posture for inhalation from a medical perspective. I came to this conclusion after lots of trial and error. I don't cough as much or suffer from as many infections as I did when I bonged sitting. :2c:

Plus, he can dance around while doing the patented "Pappy 10 count" :cool:

Pappy

shmaporist
Stu said:
Pappy said:

Plus, he can dance around while doing the patented "Pappy 10 count" :cool:

166983_188260461260549_100002297893889_401411_738036299_n.jpg

391167_188323574587571_100002297893889_401508_2115294453_n.jpg

320501_188323657920896_100002297893889_401509_98096363_n.jpg

Pappy,
Top Bottom