Customized vape setups

Tstat

Dead Foot Designs
Accessory Maker
So... ALT is having a Black Friday starting next week! I have mine all picked out....

Tstat,

JDSupreme

Head of Pot
Tstat said:
So... ALT is having a Black Friday starting next week! I have mine all picked out....

Wish I could get in on that...I really got my eye on this wonderful guy

What is the sale? How much off? On Everything? :p

But instead I plan on getting this stoner toy

Bit OT but its a totally awesome deal and it got incredible reviews. MUST HAVE for me at least :brow:
Can't pass it up at that price!

JDSupreme,

Pappy

shmaporist
Tstat said:
If still in stock! ;)

Trikky x Bdank...
6341454378_03aaa62804_b.jpg

6341454828_5ecb840d17_b.jpg

6341455280_cd4199e024_b.jpg

6339734586_3a2cd8950b_z.jpg

Pappy,

Tstat

Dead Foot Designs
Accessory Maker
Hehe.. Well giant TVs are awesome! And that skillet tube is wild, but I couldn't afford. Plus, Pappy, you know I don't do worked pieces! I have my eye on something that is different from all my other glass. And it's a great price!

Tstat,

SkollIstKrieg

Went to my LHS this weekend to pick up some cleaner/butane and I found a Toro Macro that had the body of a Micro. I instantly bought it! I haven't had much interest in Toro, but I've been looking for the smallest piece possible for errl dabs(was thinking Hops Jagito), but I believe this takes the cake:

IMG_1514.jpg

The thing stands at a total height pf 4.75" and a diameter of 2.5". It has a very nice drag that reminds me of the SGW waffle and makes my BHO taste amazing! I truly find humor in the novelty of the size as well, this thing is smaller than most smoking pipes I've help in my hand!

SkollIstKrieg,

smokum

I am who I am and your approval isn't needed!
Jebus !! Just went to BM to check it out & I'm sure as hell not 'paying' join a forum to admire and 'possibly' buy glass :rolleyes:

smokum,

hereatlast

Don't hate smokum! :lol:

The number of new users clambering to get into BM should serve as a good advertisement IMO. I take my membership for granted for sure, been on there for more than a year probably so the current 'buy-ins' aren't really relevant. The 'buy-in' frames BoroMarket as a market for serious buyers/sellers IMO; I wouldn't even want to be on a glass buying/trading/selling market that was open to anybody and everybody to be honest (not for elitist but pragmatic reasons).

hereatlast,

SkollIstKrieg

I am on the same page as hereatlast. I signed up around last January. I remember I originally thought it was a joke that you had to pay to be on it. Then my curiosity got the best of me and I sprang the 10 bucks(at the time) for the membership of a buyers account. I still have this account as a buyer only account and so far I have purchased 2 pieces, a dish/dabber set, 14/18mm converters and more! It's awesome because you open yourself to direct contact with certain glass blowers on this forum and can get things for leagues cheaper than ALT. So far I have loved the site and felt I've gotten my money's worth for the membership solely on the deals I got.

I've been contemplating to upgrade to a seller account in the future as well :brow:

SkollIstKrieg,

Pappy

shmaporist
+1 HAL & Skoll
BM is the Sotheby's, Harvard Club, and Algonquin Roundtable of glass trading. A true throwback, it's an exclusive private club.

Pappy,

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
I'm confused. Can I still get a BM membership for 10 bucks? Or is it 50 or 60 or whatever I read earlier?

Stu,

Tstat

Dead Foot Designs
Accessory Maker
Tstat,

Pappy

shmaporist
Tstat said:
Yea, I want in!
Anyways... Sale tomorrow at ALT. I can't decide between these two. For the money, which would you buy for vaping only? One is bigger (16") and no splash guard for $270 and the other is 14" with splash for $320.

http://aqualabtechnologies.com/migrant-glass-triple-disk-fixed-stem-tube.html

http://aqualabtechnologies.com/migrant-mini-triple-disk-fixed-stem-tube.html

I like both, but I'm torn. Both seem like great deals, esp with the discount...
I like the mini with splashguard. Less volume, more baddass! :cool: My last two purchases have been diffused discs. Whichever you score I think you'll have fun.

Trikky x Bdank Double Diffused Disc Perc Milk Vid

Silver420Surfer

Downward spiral
Pappy said:
Tstat said:
Yea, I want in!
Anyways... Sale tomorrow at ALT. I can't decide between these two. For the money, which would you buy for vaping only? One is bigger (16") and no splash guard for $270 and the other is 14" with splash for $320.

http://aqualabtechnologies.com/migrant-glass-triple-disk-fixed-stem-tube.html

http://aqualabtechnologies.com/migrant-mini-triple-disk-fixed-stem-tube.html

I like both, but I'm torn. Both seem like great deals, esp with the discount...
I like the mini with splashguard. Less volume, more baddass! :cool: My last two purchases have been diffused discs. Whichever you score I think you'll have fun.

Trikky x Bdank Double Diffused Disc Perc Milk Vid

Diggin the Billy Dee Williams autographed photo in background. Favorite quote, "I drink, you drink. Hell, if marijuana was legal, I'd appear in a commercial for that too." A true "playa" if ever there was one.

Silver420Surfer,

Tstat

Dead Foot Designs
Accessory Maker
Well, I bought the mini with the splashguard! Seems like a nice tube and ended up less than $300 with priority shipping. I don't have a triple disk, so I pretty excited!
ALT-09-30-10-103.jpg

Tstat,

Mr. Smoke No More

Can't stop the head rush!
Nice indeed. Also had to pull the trigger on the alt deal. Picked up a small vertigo cirq bubbler, and also threw in a headford inline just because I was eyeing it up way back and it was only 150 with the deal! Was feeling the smaller bubs this time, but looks like a disk tube may also be next inline (pardon the pun) for me

Mr. Smoke No More,

Tstat

Dead Foot Designs
Accessory Maker
Well, it came today! My first thought was, shit it's way to big AND fat. It's a wide-ass tube!
My second thought was it was really nice. Then I used it and wasn't too impressed and again thought it was too big. But I gave it another try with a different strain, and it milked up really nice and was really fun.

So, it's on the large size for me, but I think I'm going to love it!

Tstat,

psyshaman

Vapor Viking
I wasn't aware of this sale.... My bank account is going to hurt! now to decide on what to get!

psyshaman,

Pappy

shmaporist
Tstat said:
Well, it came today! My first thought was, shit it's way to big AND fat. It's a wide-ass tube!
My second thought was it was really nice. Then I used it and wasn't too impressed and again thought it was too big. But I gave it another try with a different strain, and it milked up really nice and was really fun.

So, it's on the large size for me, but I think I'm going to love it!
Give a fair chance. You're used to narrower bores and less volume. Adapting is easier than you think! Make sure to find sweet spot for water level. Triple discs can be tricky, no pun intended. :D

Pappy,
Top Bottom