Custom Glass Ideas/Designs Thread

NorthernHuskie

Dude I just woke up lol but I will post a proper review with more detailed pics later in the day. I can say that I really like it a lot though. I love the recycler from Steven too. I was really overmedicated from extensive testing by the end of the day :)
My bad man! Completely forgot your in a different country!:wave:
Didn't mean to rush you at all! Just really antsy to see those beauties in action lol

Replied in quote
I understand you like your original design, its how you feel the piece would be perfect. @oli made like 8 designs though so you weren't the only one making designs and @blankrider did what he thought was the majority opinion. I'm not understanding why you can't just respect his connection to Steven. He's getting us the most sought out pieces in the world for a fraction of the cost.. Can't you just be happy with that?

NorthernHuskie,
Reactions: Colourspot

EverythingsHazy

I understand you like your original design, its how you feel the piece would be perfect. @oli made like 8 designs though so you weren't the only one making designs and @blankrider did what he thought was the majority opinion. I'm not understanding why you can't just respect his connection to Steven. He's getting us the most sought out pieces in the world for a fraction of the cost.. Can't you just be happy with that?

Messaging Steven is not as big a deal as some of you people think it is. There is no "connection". No business deal, or anything like that.

I wasn't being rude to anyone, but it doesn't matter what you've done or who you are, you can't be rude and patronizing to me either. I was simply stating that there was no reason to change the design, especially considering the fact that a very similar piece, has the mouthpiece coming from the top already (mini pillar).

Also, since you mention oli making some designs... Why did he? Because i told blankrider I didnt want it that way and he "went around me" and asked oli to photoshop some with bent necks.

I was insulted for no reason, and I don't appreciate that. Nor do I appreciate being bossed around. Especially not when the "boss" isn't doing anything I can't do myself. I was trying to be as courteous to Steven as possible since he is the only one profiting from this. and I got blamed for attacking blankrider. I don't really feel like discussing it any more.

EverythingsHazy,
Reactions: MuushuPork

CG420

Over the horizon u can see the edges of the Earth
With all this controversy, would it be too late now to count me in on the list for a mini peyote pillar?

CG420,
Reactions: VJJJV

VJJJV

No clue what I did yesterday
Yeah I think everything that needed to be said has been said.
I also would like to apologize for encouraging a "heated discussion". Also: Sorry to anyone who felt attacked by me.

I think for now it will be the bent neck with the flared mouthpiece on the large pillar, at least from steven. Any further discussion/fighting on this will only stall or destroy the thread at this point. I'm sorry if it does not seem fair to some or many, but we're so early into this whole thing, this is all new to everyone here and that just means making it fair for everyone is near impossible.

@EverythingsHazy if you'd contact other sellers and have them do your exact design, I'm all for it and I will definitely consider buying it.

Also we can always make a version 2.0 of the pillars in 6 months or a year. And then version 3.0. So on..

Just think of the opportunities this thread has brought us! And everyone here helped in some way to make this a reality. I mean who would have expected a buncha potheads to get something like this going, eh? And I'm sure it's only going to get better and bigger. 'MURICA! (sorry just had to :rofl:)

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
So according to the plan, which will be first, the mini pillar or the full sized one. And how tall is the can on the larger one?
I am really looking forward to the FC-187, but this is the one, it would seem, that will test his blowing, production and assembly skills.

cybrguy,

MinnBobber

Is this the right place to post this question:

Anyone else very interested in getting a Chinese clone of VapeXHale hydratubes?
I'd love a piece like some of their HTs but they are mighty pricey.

EverythingsHazy

@EverythingsHazy first off I just want to clarify that I never meant to offend you in any way so I apologize if I have. I agree thought I think this has gone on long enough. Time to move on to future pieces! Although in the future we definitely should get legitiment polls going like @VJJJV said
Well, thanks for that. No hard feelings man.

Is this the right place to post this question:

Anyone else very interested in getting a Chinese clone of VapeXHale hydratubes?
I'd love a piece like some of their HTs but they are mighty pricey.

Yea, requests are cool here. Some cheap hydratubes would be nice, for sure. Any suggestions?

EverythingsHazy

Hydratubes are in my opinion an area that should be respectfully left out. That product was founded by anFuckcombustion member. That would be like doing that to @Vapednconfused. Vapexhale is Seibo aka Stonemonkey55 one of us. Just my :2c:

Good point. I didn't suggest carbed gong's to them for that reason actually.
Are hydratubes only for the cloud? I thought they were a thing for other vapes as well.:shrug:

MinnBobber

Hydratubes are in my opinion an area that should be respectfully left out. That product was founded by a Fuckcombustion member. That would be like doing that to @VaPeD&CoNfUsEd Confused. Vapexhale is Seibo aka Stonemonkey55 one of us. Just my :2c:

?? I didn't know that, but I don't think I agree with that premise.
Aren't there already hydratube pieces by VapeXHale, Pinnacle, Swagger, MnLegit, SoulShine, and others out there?
I don't quite see this.... a $40 HT is an entirely different league than a VXHale piece.
For many, a $300 hydratube is out of the question, like a $300 bubbler , which are getting copied above.

I think some/many FCers could really use such a value priced piece, just like all the other pieces in this thread.
Just my opinion on it

MinnBobber,
Reactions: Soflo

VaPeD&CoNfUsEd

JoDa Glassworks
Glass Blower
I will personally hunt someone down if I see knock off carb gongs suggested! Lol ikidikid but, really please don't!

Also as much as I love the coriolis recycler I'd honestly hate to see Hamms work bit! The guy is a true visionary and does so much for the glass community. He doesnt deserve to be bit. I honestly doubt the Chinese blowers could do his style one iota of justice anyways. Still true visionaries don't deserve to be bit. I love many of Hamms pieces, shelbos pieces and earl jrs pieces but if I ever want one I will make sure they are the ones receiving my money.

EverythingsHazy

I will personally hunt someone diwn if I see knock off carb gongs suggested! Lol ikidikid but, really please don't!

Also as much as I love the coriolis recycler I'd honestly hate to see Hamms work bit! The guy is a true visionary and does so much for the glass community. He doesnt deserve to be bit. I honestly doubt the Chinese blowers could do his style one iota of justice anyways. Still true visionaries don't deserve to be bit. I love many of Hamms pieces, shelbos pieces and earl jrs pieces but if I ever want one I will make sure they are the ones receiving my money.

Haha, no need to worry. You've been kept in mind :) Smaller/personal businesses need to be supported as much as possible so they can stay around with giant corporations running the show almost everywhere else.

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
?? I didn't know that, but I don't think I agree with that premise.
Aren't there already hydratube pieces by VapeXHale, Pinnacle, Swagger, MnLegit, SoulShine, and others out there?
I don't quite see this.... a $40 HT is an entirely different league than a VXHale piece.
For many, a $300 hydratube is out of the question, like a $300 bubbler , which are getting copied above.

I think some/many FCers could really use such a value priced piece, just like all the other pieces in this thread.
Just my opinion on it
HydraTubes are patent-pending and anyone who wants to make them must get permission from VXL. The Pinnacle WT did get blessed by VXL (to the best of my recollection) and Swagger, SoulShine et. al. were commissioned to make HTs by VXL. If a Chinese vendor gets approval from @stonemonkey55 (highly doubtful IMO) to make a hydratube, they would be free to make them. Without approval, they would be taking VXLs intellectual property and I'm not ok with that. :nope:

:peace:

Last edited:

blankrider

Good point. I didn't suggest carbed gong's to them for that reason actually.
Them who? Did you find someone interested in working with you?

I will personally hunt someone down if I see knock off carb gongs suggested! Lol ikidikid but, really please don't!

I feel the exact same way but you beat me to the post. Hamm is the godfather and everyone else in the game kind of owes him. I have no problem with knocking off MS and plenty of others. Of course no carbed gongs. If anyone Chinese or American started making them I'd hope they would get zero support.

Did you see earl jr just redefined the honey bucket because he is an original gangster. He is calling it the Erlr

Top Bottom