Custom Glass Ideas/Designs Thread

jojo monkey

Manufacturer
That v2 rattlecan is slick. Why not just have the intake attached to the base?

I would still love for a fc-ufo-ish one with a double 19mm so I can use my whip or mp. Anyone else want something like that?

I am gonna get that v2 rattlecan for sure though!!

Thanks shark sandwich!

shark sandwich

"shit sandwich"
Accessory Maker
@jojo monkey

I'm glad you like it. There seems to be some difficulty producing pieces with large hollow bases, so asking for the joint to connect to the base would likely create issues. Both of my designs similar to the fc-ufo (the three piece, and the cobra can) have been shelved for the same reason- a large hollow base seems to be too difficult to produce.

That said, the cobra can is exactly what you're after- a pump perc and double 19mm joints, and it would come with both conventional and whip mouthpiece attachments. If there's interest, that would be the piece to try to get made. The cobra can would be lower and wider, and much more stable than a modified rattle can, so it would better accommodate the use of whips and other heavy accessories.

YungLeaner

@jojo monkey

I'm glad you like it. There seems to be some difficulty producing pieces with large hollow bases, so asking for the joint to connect to the base would likely create issues. Both of my designs similar to the fc-ufo (the three piece, and the cobra can) have been shelved for the same reason- a large hollow base seems to be too difficult to produce.

That said, the cobra can is exactly what you're after- a pump perc and double 19mm joints, and it would come with both conventional and whip mouthpiece attachments. If there's interest, that would be the piece to try to get made. The cobra can would be lower and wider, and much more stable than a modified rattle can, so it would better accommodate the use of whips and other heavy accessories.
I think there's a market for UFO type pieces with essentially every type of perc. Everyone I know who owns or has used the FC UFO loves it, and if it isn't a difficult design to make it should definitely happen.

The Undecided

@jojo monkey

I would buy a cobra can in heart beat. It just seems like be one hell piece to vape out of. I wish they could have made a functional prototype so there could video of the water test because I feel that would increase interest enough for to be worth while for them to produce. I guess it kinda of catch 22, if there's no interest then no reason to make the prototype but if there was prototype it's hard to gather interest in it...

akwardsauce

gold all in my chains...dont believe me just watch
do we have a cheaper PVHES arizer solo/air stem yet? preferably from china?

akwardsauce,
Reactions: Armerad

shark sandwich

"shit sandwich"
Accessory Maker
@EverythingsHazy

I believe @chainz is attempting to have the cobra can produced, but I don't know any details.

Also, Steven should be releasing the new rattle can sometime soon. Here's a shot of the perc:

KvQzoVX.jpg

Armerad

Dabbin'
Any updates on the Rattle can v2? I accidentally broke my FC-Fab Mini this morning and would like to order a new rig sooner rather than later.

Currently looking at the FC-711 and the FC-Rattle Can v1.

I use this dropdown/reclaim catcher from ebay and an enail banger so I am not too worried about the joint height, but the mouthpiece positioning of the Rattle Can v1 has me a little worried about sipping water.

Any thoughts on my predicament?

Edit: I contacted the StevenImz store, here is my response from them. I believe they are saying we can expect the rattle can v2 by the end of August?

"
stevenlmz79 2016-08-17 10:32

Armerad,

maybe will wait the end of this month.

Jane
"

Last edited:
Top Bottom