Corona Vaping

Polarbearboy

Tokin' Away Since 1968
We are living in the Golden Age of Cannabis and the Golden Age of beer. The adult legal stores in Mass and up in Canada are suddenly carrying a simply amazing selection of fantastic often locally grown and/or manufactured products. I'd never even seen this stuff three months ago, and I've been a regular doper for many years. Now I have shatter, wax and resin, and lovely cartridges, and edibles, and tinctures, and excellent flower. And my double IPAs and Belgian tripels just keep getting tastier. Fuck. I'm getting old and having health issues just when the gettings really really good. Still, not sure if its the dabs, but I'm smiling.

ltv

Combustion of tobacco does negatively effect lung function after years of smoking for most people.

I wonder if vaping flower/concentrates also decreases immunity to COVID19.
And if one does get a moderate level of severity if prior vaping will exacerbate the virus effects on the lungs. Pneumonia is not an uncommon
Symptom.

ginolicious

A lot of this was covered in the corona vaping thread where several members provided their input. You may want to take a look. My understanding of the consensus and articles provided is yes it’s not good. Yet not as bad as smoking.

Polarbearboy

Tokin' Away Since 1968
I hope to become a cool older gentleman like Polarbearboy & uncanni when I grow up:)

First: Good for you MG!

Second: The only reason I have any cool at all is because I never grew up. Though I sometimes played the role, and played it well, I'm really Peter Pan. With a glass in one hand and a vape in the other! And the snow still falling.

Just did a lovely dab of Bootylicious resin. I feel fortunate in many ways. I do think about how rough so many people have it, and that's before even getting the CV.

C No Ego

Combustion of tobacco does negatively effect lung function after years of smoking for most people.

I wonder if vaping flower/concentrates also decreases immunity to COVID19.
And if one does get a moderate level of severity if prior vaping will exacerbate the virus effects on the lungs. Pneumonia is not an uncommon
Symptom.

the active compounds in cannabis help us to handle Cytokine storms better( that anti-oxidant) . check out patent # 6630507 to learn more = patented cannabinoids https://duckduckgo.com/?t=ffcm&q=patented+cannabinoids&atb=v165-1&ia=web

cannabis reduces cytokine storm https://duckduckgo.com/?t=ffcm&q=cannabis+reduces+cytokine+storm&atb=v165-1&ia=web

TommyDee

Vaporitor
This makes for a sad milestone in this fight - Spain

Alfons López Tena, a former member of the Catalan Parliament, explained it this way in a tweet: “Catalonia’s govt decides to let die coronavirus patients who have ‘less years to live’, [and recommends] no ‘admissions in hospital of patients with little benefit’. Elders and those with preexisting conditions will be given morphine to avoid ‘futility of health care.’”

https://news.yahoo.com/as-coronavir...for-the-very-old-and-very-sick-202454937.html

ginolicious

Alfons López Tena, a former member of the Catalan Parliament, explained it this way in a tweet: “Catalonia’s govt decides to let die coronavirus patients who have ‘less years to live’, [and recommends] no ‘admissions in hospital of patients with little benefit’. Elders and those with preexisting conditions will be given morphine to avoid ‘futility of health care.’”

https://news.yahoo.com/as-coronavir...for-the-very-old-and-very-sick-202454937.html

They are over run. It’s really sucks. But what are you going to do. Right? It’s that ethical dilemma. It really sucks to be in this world with this going on.

EmDeemo

ACCOUNT INACTIVE

Italy had to do the same thing. Every country is going to have to do the same thing. Italy then had the military shipping the dead to cremation sites, so there is that to look forward to next too.

C No Ego

I believe so. It’s from way too many of it that causes the pneumonia. So I guess I should start vaping again haha.
after ingesting the vapor of cannabis the phytocannabinoids instantly bind to bile acids ( as a reactive oxygen species)...... cannabinoids and bile acid https://duckduckgo.com/?t=ffcm&q=cannabinoids+and+bile+acid&atb=v165-1

the access into our cells involves oxygenation of those lipids = Cox / Lox cannabinoids https://duckduckgo.com/?t=ffcm&q=Cox+/+Lox+cannabinoids&atb=v165-1&ia=web ( one of my posts here comes up in that search LOL)

and finally to finalized all that action = PPAR and cannabinoids https://duckduckgo.com/?t=ffcm&q=PPAR+and+cannabinoids&atb=v165-1&ia=web

proceeds_the_weedian

This is so fucking brutal. Feeling kind of helpless, but trying to think about what comes after... Everything else pales before the kind of choices and sacrifices people are being forced to make in our new reality. Culturally we might have thought ourselves above it, with all our clever little devices and potions.
But, then we got reminded we are indeed subject to all this freaky shit, same as any other living thing. Hopefully this reminder might serve to lessen our arrogance and increase our appreciation for the solidarity, bravery and selflessness some are able to display.

Stay healthy out there, people.

GetLeft

Just delved into this thread. I was having enough of the virus in real life. Didn't want to have it in my escape life too. My bad!

@Madri-Gal sorry to hear you've gone through this on top of your other not too distant shitstorms. Releived to know you're on the mend. Keep us updated, please.

What this whole pile of shit shows the U.S., especially the current version of us under the current losership (humanity's last, I pray), is how fucking ignorant we are. People - even supposedly respected people - can't stop saying "we're the greatest country on earth and we can't get enough [fill in the blank]…" UPDATE: WE'RE NOT THE GREATEST country on earth. If we were, we'd have been ready. We wouldn't be as fucked as we are. PERHAPS when the virus departs it will take stupidity with it and we'll all wake the fuck up. Nationalized medicine! Tax me, please! I'll pay to know that the next time this happens, people will have been long working on how to deal with it and are prepared.

TommyDee

Vaporitor
Soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
...many missed opportunities.

This is worth watching if you want to know what -should- be happening.

It has become clear that this government is not going to get us back to normal in any sense of the word before I run out of herb. I may need to put seeds in the ground because I'm not quitting cannabis over this. These are my necessary meds.

Mods; This video is a good wrap-up of what is suppose to be happening under the federal umbrella. If too political, feel free to remove with my apologies.

Last edited:

Planck

believes in Dog
This showed up in my recommends, never heard of Sadhguru...
0:06
"Whichever way you judge me has absolutely no impact on me, because I am completely stoned"
8:20
"No matter what they do, I'm like this.
Because I have not given that freedom to anybody,
That somebody can freak me, somebody can make me angry,
somebody can make me happy, somebody can make me unhappy...
These privileges I kept to myself."

vapviking

Old & In the Way
It has become clear that this government is not going to get us back to normal in any sense of the word before I run out of herb. I may need to put seeds in the ground because I'm not quitting cannabis over this. These are my necessary meds.
A great national anxiety is building, I can feel it in my bones, I can see it as my once-fat stash is going down...and know it as my contacts seem farther and farther away.
I gotta hop on that Sadhguru train even if for this alone!

And though Rachel is truly a beacon of truth and vision, I find that she is laboriously repetitive. I can mute 80% of the broadcast and still hear the whole story once or twice!

Top Bottom