Clear Dome glass

Clear_Dome

Vaporhead
Glass Blower
I have 5 18mm femal really fucking thick :brow: dunno what they'll be for but look really solid...the rest of those are standar...but it is good quality gong made in usa ! really tight and solid

edit :

Clear_Dome,

Hennessy1414

Terrorist
Hennessy1414,

Progress

'Socratic Existentialist, MD'
CD-hey progress , just go post it in my glass thread ! I'm curious to see what you think !!!
Will do (let me gather my thoughts and I'll edit this post to add my ideas ;) )

:peace:

Edit: Here we go...

OK, CD

The following are ideas on how you could alter the performance of your Extreme:

MULTIPLE WHIP ADAPTER- This first one is so simple ;) . It is just a glass piece the size of the glass E mouthpiece (the one without the bumps), however, it splits into two (like a T is probably easier to make, but like a Y works better ;) ). You would attach this piece to two pieces of tubing that are as long as your E whip and one small piece of tubing to attach the third part of the splitter to your glass elbow. That way you could have two whips from the same vape :D (great for separate water tools?no need to put thumb on mouthpiece with water in them :cool: ). When the splitter is not in use small erasers fit in the mouthpiece of the splitter nicely. If preferred, a rake could even be made for more than two people (as people arrive, remove an eraser from a tube and pass it to them to attach to their piece)

LARGE CYCLONE BOWL- If interested in having a LARGE chamber that hardly needs to be refilled (should fit 6-7x what the Cyclone does :brow: ), the best design so far seems to be GonG on top and bottom (like the E) with an egg shaped chamber in the middle (the egg looks like it is a real egg, skinny side down, so the herbs fall down the wall/pressure dissipates as the egg widens towards the top/etc. This takes significantly longer to heat up than the Cyclone :rolleyes: , but basically will go all day or satiate a large group :tup: (and used in conjunction with the next piece provides draws that compete with the DeVerdamper in size and speed of delivery :o ).

THICK TUBING/LESS DRAG (ELBOW)-This next accessory is an elbow that fits ? ID tubing instead of the standard ? ID tubing of the E (larger draw :brow: ). This works with the cyclone full to the black, but best with the egg full. So, far the best set-up seems to be a round ball instead of the test-tube that is attached to the male GonG in the E?s elbow with a ? OD tube that has a small lip at the end sticking off of the ball)

VAPORIZING OILS (GLASS BEADS)- Post #841 in the Extreme thread talks about using tiny glass beads in the Cyclone chamber for oils (works well for large/thick session?tip if using a lot of oil do not let it sit/keep drawing so it bubbles up through the beads and doesn?t drip :uhoh: ). Some, instead, fold a tiny piece of oven bag over an ?oil dipstick? (paperclip?) to smear oil inside of the folded piece of the oven bag, which gets dropped into the Cyclone chamber. They then wait for it he radiant heat of the chamber to make the piece of oven bag unfold. Once it does they draw until the oil is gone and the piece of oven bag just flutters around the chamber (works well for small/thin session)

SMALL CYCLONE BOWL (GLASS INSERT)-The last idea works well in conjunction with the beads idea (above this one). If you made a glass piece that looks like a stack of washers (the flat metal discs with the holes in the middle) stuck together to insert into the Cyclone bowl. This allows you to use the beads idea for smaller amounts of oils or to use PD sized amounts of herbs (without beads, of course ;) ). This piece works best when the hole in this insert lines up with the hole in the bottom of the cyclone and gets slightly wider towards the top (allow slightly longer warm time ;) )

TUBING CLEANING TIP (GLASS BEAD) - Oh yeah, if you use one of the softer, whitish tubings with better temperature ratings (silicone, Tygon, etc.) you can push a marble of glass slightly larger than the tubing through the pre-warmed tubing. It will fall out of the other end (into the Cyclone on a bed of herbs/beads?) with all of the oily residue that had collected in the tube in front of it (leaving the tube fairly clean ;) ).

Hope this helps inspire you to make yourself some new pieces or inspire the development of even better ideas.

Sorry this post ended up being so long (let me know if you have any questions)

Progress,

CDXX

Wow Clear, That's some impressive work. I just sorta skimmed through this thread and I'm really impressed how much you progressed in such a short time. I need to get a hold of some of your stuff before you get all famous and I can't afford it. Do you do anything with sports themes? Like basketballs or team logos? I'd love to get some cool glass accessories for my SSV.

CDXX,

SpiralArchitect

? & beyond
I have a question, what is that black stuff thats on the bottom of the female GG connection pictured here;

What purpose does it serve?

And CDXX what would be cool to have something sports themed.... Purple & Gold here (Vikings). :)

SpiralArchitect,

Acolyte of Zinglon

Wizard-Ninja
the black stuff is supposed to go on the top, its a high temperature plastic coating that they add so that you can lift the bowl off without burning yourself on the hot glass

Acolyte of Zinglon,

Clear_Dome

Vaporhead
Glass Blower
wow havent seen the last 4-5 post ....:o ok first I'll read back your whole post progress ,cause I dont have the time now ...

thanks CDXX I never made anything with sports themes but I can look for some dichroic image , let me some time I'll try to find something , Also I just can't take any order for now cause I'm over loaded of order and just dont have enough time to make all my order and to work on my personal project but dont worry I'll let you know when I'll strart to make some ssv parts !

Clear_Dome,

stonemonkey55

Chief Vapor Officer
Manufacturer
Interesting, is this the first time something like that is utilized in a smoking/vaping device?
SA - that the cyclone bowl for the extreme (with the black silicone/rubber)

stonemonkey55,

CDXX

Clear_Dome said:
wow havent seen the last 4-5 post ....:o ok first I'll read back your whole post progress ,cause I dont have the time now ...

thanks CDXX I never made anything with sports themes but I can look for some dichroic image , let me some time I'll try to find something , Also I just can't take any order for now cause I'm over loaded of order and just dont have enough time to make all my order and to work on my personal project but dont worry I'll let you know when I'll strart to make some ssv parts !
Very Cool Clear. No rush whatsoever.

CDXX,

CDXX

SpiralArchitect said:
And CDXX what would be cool to have something sports themed.... Purple & Gold here (Vikings). :)
Hey Spiral, Purple (Forum Blue) & Gold is great as long as it's for The LAKERS.;) Black & Gold when it comes to the NFL.

CDXX,

Progress

CD - I would like to get other opinion on my oil sphere vap
Looks nice from what I could see in the pics :tup: . Price sounds fair too :tup: :tup: .

Side note: For a less smoke-like experience some also drip oils into the hole of the OSV (oil-sphere vap) and then light the bulb of the OSV from underneath (instead of touching the glow-rod to the oil).

PS: CD, Have you had the chance to look at the ideas I rambled off above for your Extreme Heat Machine? :brow:

Progress,

EitherOr

I am interested! what is the best way to contact you?

Clear_Dome said:
Hi,
I would like to get other opinion on my oil sphere vap and would like to offer it for sell for 30$ us +ship (sphere bowl,glow rod and oil dropper includ) to someone here ....it is really cheap (10$ per piece) but it one of the first I made and it is not 100% perfect but it is fine and solid for sure...anyway this is how it look :
[url]http://s1d3.turboimagehost.com/t/1244077_DSCF0205.JPG[/url] [url]http://s1d3.turboimagehost.com/t/1244078_DSCF0208.JPG[/url]

ho I forgot it is 14mm

work like this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=55XLCB4NyDE&feature=related

BUT ONCE AGAIN THE ONE ON THE VID IS NOT MINE

EitherOr,

Clear_Dome

Vaporhead
Glass Blower
EitherOr said:
I am interested! what is the best way to contact you?

Clear_Dome said:
Hi,
I would like to get other opinion on my oil sphere vap and would like to offer it for sell for 30$ us +ship (sphere bowl,glow rod and oil dropper includ) to someone here ....it is really cheap (10$ per piece) but it one of the first I made and it is not 100% perfect but it is fine and solid for sure...anyway this is how it look :
[url]http://s1d3.turboimagehost.com/t/1244077_DSCF0205.JPG[/url] [url]http://s1d3.turboimagehost.com/t/1244078_DSCF0208.JPG[/url]

ho I forgot it is 14mm

work like this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=55XLCB4NyDE&feature=related

BUT ONCE AGAIN THE ONE ON THE VID IS NOT MINE
ClearDomeGlass@gmail.com

Progress said:
CD - I would like to get other opinion on my oil sphere vap
Looks nice from what I could see in the pics :tup: . Price sounds fair too :tup: :tup: .

Side note: For a less smoke-like experience some also drip oils into the hole of the OSV (oil-sphere vap) and then light the bulb of the OSV from underneath (instead of touching the glow-rod to the oil).

PS: CD, Have you had the chance to look at the ideas I rambled off above for your Extreme Heat Machine? :brow:
yeah I had the time to read the whole thing but it is not enought clear for my retarded quebec brain and I dont understand :( I'll try to read back , if you have some drawing skill I'll gladly accept drawing

Clear_Dome,

Progress

CD - yeah I had the time to read the whole thing but it is not enought clear for my retarded quebec brain and I dont understand sad I'll try to read back , if you have some drawing skill I'll gladly accept drawing
CD, Sorry the ideas didn't come across (none of them? :shrug: ).

Maybe someone could help you decipher my nonsense a little (if you are interested in ways to possibly modify your E).

I would be happy to answer specific questions if you have them (sorry...no pictures or drawings :/ ).

Toke it easy CD!

Progress,

Hennessy1414

Terrorist
^^dude i read that post way up there and i could barley understand it myself (and i 'possibly' kno more English than CD :uhoh: )

something about a larger cyclone bowl....a smaller cyclone for pd sized bowls ( :doh: )...and a double whip

oh and tubing thats the size of the ssvs tubing..

other than that...hook up some MS pain son!! :)

Hennessy1414,

Clear_Dome

Vaporhead
Glass Blower
hahah i was thinking that vtact give you those link to read and find the answer by yourselft .....btw I got mine from el hefe ...i blow glass now but dont have time to take more order so ...try to contact el hefe or any other glass blower ! i can link you with n3rd if you want

Clear_Dome,

blueshirts1623

i try but i don't understand alot of what you guys are saying and I'm pretty new to the whole vaping thing. I'm just trying to get mine to work better. I really don't know anything about glass or tubing. You all come up with stuff that I would never think of. That's why I ask.

blueshirts1623,

Clear_Dome

Vaporhead
Glass Blower
hum in fact it doesn't work better it just look like an acid trip blown in glass ;) this is only for the look

Clear_Dome,

Progress

H - ^^dude i read that post way up there and i could barley understand it myself (and i 'possibly' kno more English than CD uhoh )
something about a larger cyclone bowl....a smaller cyclone for pd sized bowls, and a double whip...
oh and tubing thats the size of the ssvs tubing.
Henn, I 'm impressed you got a lot of it (larger & smaller cyclone bowls, double/multiple whip. Surfer tubing is the same size, but, yes, larger tubing was one as well. You inspired me to add subtitles to (hopefully) make it clearer (hope you don't mind me borrowing some of yours :D )
H - other than that...hook up some MS pain son!! :D
:hmm:

Progress,

Hennessy1414

Terrorist
im sorry..

ms paint! open your programs and go under accessories...open ms paint...draw us what u want to convey

:D

Hennessy1414,

Clear_Dome

Vaporhead
Glass Blower
ok so I just made them for a guy call Spiral A. , those are for you if you love them :) !

to be honest I really f"/(ing love them !! my extract slide look like shit beside This LOL the glow rod is also made of solid color , a cobalt bleu that strike really nice with a spiral marble (in one angle you can see a dicro eye made with a color call alaskan night , the same use for the back of the pendant :brow: )the pendant is also fume with gold and silver to give him a dichroic look in some angle !

Clear_Dome,

mrshock486

is it also possible to get linked to someone who can do the custom elbow adapter?

nice stuff CD

mrshock486,
Top Bottom