• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Chronisuer Grinder Grease Video Contest

Vapenstien's Monster

Hey I thought it might be a good idea to note here,... the grinder grease is meant to be used on the male edge of the grinder where the two pieces come in contact with each-other as well as on the threads. It is not intended to be used on the tines... Just a heads up....

Vapenstien's Monster,

stickstones

Vapor concierge
as someone who has never cleaned his grinder except for that one time with IOS, I don't know what you just said!

stickstones,

deadc0ffee

Inquisitive vaporist
Yes, thank you for the visual Chronisuer, a picture really does say 1,000 words,.. well in this economy maybe 500.
The exchange rate is down? I should stock up on pictures!

I want to enter, but I have no idea what I'm doing when it comes to videos...

deadc0ffee,

satan

lucifer
Are there any specific time requirements for the video (doesn't seem like it according to the original post)? And does it have to be family friendly, i.e. no pot in the video?

satan,

The Chronisuer

Function, quality, style & innovation.
Manufacturer
The Chronisuer Grinder Grease Contest will run until 11-25-2012.

The Chronisuer,

satan

lucifer
No I mean how long the Youtube Videos will be, 30 seconds or so? And I'm still patiently waiting for my grease in the mail :C

satan,

satan

lucifer
Sorry for the double post, I can't find the edit button for the life of me. But guess what came in the mail yesterday :)
jhMne

satan,

Vapenstien's Monster

Glad to see it arrived, that was a long trip for a place only 3 hours from the shipping location!!
the picture didn't load.
As for video length and content there are no limits, but you will want it long enough to showcase what the product can do while being short enough to keep folks attention.

Vapenstien's Monster,
Reactions: satan

Vapenstien's Monster

This is neat, we have sent out over 50 sticks of Chronisuer Grinder Grease. I am hoping for some really neat videos. Has anyone tried it on their fingers or scissors yet?

Vapenstien's Monster,

Ontariovapes

Two great ideas I hadn't thought of. I've used it on all my glass and my Ed's T'nT stems in my Solo. So many uses, so little time.

Ontariovapes,

satan

lucifer
It works great - I love the stuff, I've been using it for a variety of purposes; in particular, I've mainly used it to prevent my bowl piece from sticking to the diffuser on my bong. It does numbers to say the least. :clap:

satan,

mmenzie

My friends call me "Menz"
I never received my grease. :shrug:

neither have I. i have PM'ed him 2x and he has said he has sent it but without a tracking who knows where it went. i have had shipments recently from PlanetVape, Puffitup, and just yesterday easyvapes (which sent my package USPS) and all have made it to my house just fine.

mmenzie,

paytonpenn

Level 30 Nature/Healer
I imagine it would take a while and there wouldn't be any shipping info because its going via snail mail, it wouldn't be cost effective sending free units with tracking information.

paytonpenn,
Reactions: CA5H

mmenzie

I imagine it would take a while and there wouldn't be any shipping info because its going via snail mail, it wouldn't be cost effective sending free units with tracking information.

very true but.... i originally requested a stick on 8/30/12 no stick was ever received. i PM'ed him on 9/25/12 that i never got a stick and he said he would send again. on 10/3/12 i PM'ed him again that still no stick was received (6 days is not unreasonable in the US. for the USPS to get an item from anywhere in the 48 states, no i am not including Hawaii or alaska to anywhere else in the 48 states) and i asked if he had attached any type of tracking or return receipt (which is very cheap at the USPS) not that i expected him to for such a small item but i had to ask. he replied back and inquired to me if i had a shady roommate that could be intercepting my shipments. I laughed good and hard at that one cause i am 39 years old and live with my wife, who also partakes in vaping and loves when i get new stuff. she always lets me know while i'm at work when a new package for me arrives.

look i know it was sent "free" so i am not going to condemn the man or the company for not getting me a tube of the grease. i was just hoping to try it, see how well it works, and participate in the contest. i guess i don't get to do that part, oh well. :( but if i see videos from all you guys using it and you like it, i will still buy it for myself. i just hope if i actually put out the $$$ for the item that it actually gets to me.

The Chronisuer

Manufacturer
Hello, It seems that some of you have not received your Chronisuer Grinder Grease Stick. Message me and I will take care of you.
Thank you

The Chronisuer,

Bart

I gotta say it has done wonders for my wood grinder. It spins better than when it was new.
Still working on the video. It is a great product.

Bart,

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
I had to grind up an oz last night for a buddy. The grease really did a good job to keep things nice and loose. I did re-apply some more after a few 8ths and it makes an immediate, noticable difference for sure.
:peace:

Stu,
Reactions: mmenzie

mmenzie

I had to grind up an oz last night for a buddy. The grease really did a good job to keep things nice and loose. I did re-apply some more after a few 8ths and it makes an immediate, noticable difference for sure.
:peace:

well i may have to buy some cause the free samples never seem to make it to me. if it is as good as you say i won't mind paying for it. just wish i could have tested it like so many of you have.

mmenzie,

mmenzie

YAY!!!! :D I received my grinder grease in the mail yesterday!!!! after all this time i can't wait to use it and post some pics and vids. thats to everyone there for putting up with me and sticking it out.

mmenzie,

The Chronisuer

Manufacturer
Thank you all for the requests for Chronisuer Grinder Grease.
There is another batch of samples going out today.

The Chronisuer,

The Chronisuer

Manufacturer
This a review that was on YouTube already, lil inspiration for you Chronisuer Grinder Grease sample recipients.

The Chronisuer,
Top Bottom