• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Chronisuer Grinder Grease Video Contest

Vapenstien's Monster

• Rules:
    • Must be at least 18 Years old
    • Must PM your address so we can send you a stick of CGG
    • Must submit a video to youtube and post a link
      • Must use chronisuer grinder grease in your video
      • Must Title Video "Chronisuer Grinder Grease"
      • May enter as often as you like
    • 5 winners will be chosen
      • 1 First prize - Box of Chronisuer Grinder Grease and $100USD
      • 4 runner ups - 5 Sticks Chronisuer Grinder Grease and $5
    • Chronisuer Makes final decision on who wins.
    • Contest will run till 11-25-2012
  • How is your personal info used?
    • Your personal info will be used to send you a stick of Chronisuer Grinder Grease
    • Your personal info will be used to send you a prize if you have won one.
    • Your personal info will be discarded at the end of the contest and will not be used to send you spam nor will it be sold or given to any other party.
To a degree, everyone who enters wins. First send us your info and we will send you a stick of Chronisuer Grinder Grease.
Use this stick to create your video. Free stuff,.. you start off a winner. Our purpose is to showcase the uses of Chronisuer Grinder Grease and to show how quickly and how well *(we believe) the damn stuff works!
*Note*
Chronisuer Grinder Grease works on wood, plastic, metal, acrylic grinders to remove gummy buildup. It also works on fingertips, scissors and I use it as mustache wax. Chronisuer Grinder Grease is made with all food grade ingredients heavy on beeswax and hemp seed oil. *edit* changed font color. back to readable

Vapenstien's Monster,
Reactions: darkrom

pakalolo

Toolbag v1.1 (candidate)
Staff member
Hi, I just wanted to make you aware that you've changed the default text colour and your post is not readable to anyone using the alternate forum theme, which has a white background.

pakalolo,

vtac

vapor junkie
Staff member
Sounds good. My grinders could use some help. PM sent!

vtac,

Vapenstien's Monster

We have gotten your addresses and names, was out in las vegas at the CHAMPS convention should ship your Chronisuer Grinder Grease this week. Looking forward to seeing what you do with it.

Vapenstien's Monster,

The Chronisuer

Function, quality, style & innovation.
Manufacturer
Thank you Vapenstien's Monster for starting this event. The response to this contest was a nice, warm, welcome-back from my two weeks out in the desert. The Chronisuer has returned from the BIG, AGE and CHAMPS trade shows in one piece.
There were many replies, and those got sent a tube of Chronisuer's Grinder Grease today.
GOOD LUCK to all of you.!!

The Chronisuer,
Reactions: ru_frothi

YoGranMazPimp

I Vapes Hard
Grinder grease received. Can't wait to starting using it on my grinder and hopefully find some other uses too!
xng4mw.jpg

aesthyrian

Blaaaaah
I have some of this from a puffitup.com contest and it works really well! My grinders are like butter now

aesthyrian,

YoGranMazPimp

I Vapes Hard
did an initial test and it works great. my grinder is spinnin' better than it did new. i was thinking, i wonder if a bit of this on a ground glass male end could keep it from getting stuck?

The Chronisuer

Function, quality, style & innovation.
Manufacturer
Yo YoGranMazPimp,
Glad your gears are going again! There are many uses for Chronisuer Grinder Grease and glass on glass is one of them for sure. nICE PICTURE TOO, THANKS.

The Chronisuer,

darkrom

Great Scott!
I might have to try this stuff. Whats the price? I'm a bit weary honestly. Just bought a car...don't need what I don't need etc.

darkrom,

YoGranMazPimp

I Vapes Hard
I might have to try this stuff. Whats the price? I'm a bit weary honestly. Just bought a car...don't need what I don't need etc.

hey have another look at the contest info. this isnt to sell the product here. everyone gets a tube who enters, to use to make a video to enter the contest. if you were just wondering, id imagine it would be less than a few dollars per tube.

YoGranMazPimp,

darkrom

Great Scott!
But what Im saying is I have to buy it to make a video right?

I don't mind buying it and just keeping it (no video contest etc) IF I knew more about the price etc.

darkrom,

YoGranMazPimp

I Vapes Hard

I don't mind buying it and just keeping it (no video contest etc) IF I knew more about the price etc.

no, they send you a free tube of it to make the video for the contest. please do read the contest info again.

YoGranMazPimp,
Reactions: darkrom

Vapenstien's Monster

You can buy it online for $3-$5 although a lot of online companies are giving a stick away with new grinders. For the purpose of this contest, it is free.

Vapenstien's Monster,

darkrom

Great Scott!
Oh ok I must have misread it like 20 times now haha.

I'll send a PM now! I've got at least 2 grinders I can do before and after videos of.

darkrom,
Top Bottom