• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Chronisuer Grinder Grease Video Contest

satan

lucifer
Holy shit I totally forgot about this contest :cry: Thank goodness I got time! :)

satan,

The Chronisuer

Function, quality, style & innovation.
Manufacturer
Nice work stickstones.
I love the first time used surprised tone that it works.
Yes satan , and for everyone that has participated so far,there is still time to enter a video to win...
Muchas Gracias,stickstones!!

The Chronisuer,

Vapenstien's Monster

This blows my mind. Over 50 entries sent out and 1 video gets posted. It's looking real good for stickstones right about now. He is going to win prizes and get himself $100 extra shopping money in time for xmas. That is just amazing! Have any of you that have gotten your samples, used them? Does the product not do as it claims? This is just odd to me.

Vapenstien's Monster,

Vapenstien's Monster

Final Day,.. contest ends at midnight,.. so far Chronisuer is only out some grinder grease and picking a winners won't be all that hard. Last chance,.. anyone anyone?

Vapenstien's Monster,

gvape

I'm sorry this took so long to get done, but yes, I did complete it.

Grinder Grease works GREAT! Recommend to anyone with a grinder.

gvape,

satan

lucifer
Ah shit, I will honestly have the commercial made by the end of this week I've been swamped working on a business project and I don't want to use my phone for the video. I have a nice Canon HF R300 waiting for me in the mail, but it's not here yet :C

satan,

The Chronisuer

Function, quality, style & innovation.
Manufacturer
you FCers...These submissions Rock!!! Thank you so much, this is really getting hard to narrow down...

The Chronisuer,

Vapenstien's Monster

I am willing to extend this contest for another week, but I am not shipping out anymore free Chronisuer Grinder Grease... yall late folks,.. lets see what ya got or if you are a bunch of talk ;) heheh

Vapenstien's Monster,

darkrom

Great Scott!
Mine looks like TOTAL shit compared to these videos. I'd rather just spread the word to a few cannabis communities i'm active in. I really like and endorse the product at this point. Just my cell phone with 1 hand and demo with 1 sucks.

darkrom,

stickstones

Vapor concierge
I used my laptop webcam and it was the easiest vid i ever made. just had to get it set up right with a blank wall and a shot that went from my hands to my chest.

stickstones,

gvape

This product is still holding up amazing! Grinder spins maybe even better then it did when I first put it on (its been about 10 days now)

gvape,

darkrom

Great Scott!
I've given 2 friends 2 of the FOUR sample sticks I got and both of them loved it. Still got one stick to show a friend. I figured I could horde my samples, or I could share them and let people see first hand. I'll buy more when my one stick runs out :) I'm sold.

darkrom,

gvape

Thanks stickstones! Still waiting on the prize, but I know a lot of friends are getting this as stocking stuffers.

Also seems that about 2-3 weeks is the average life of grease. Well at least in my amount of use with my grinder it seems to need a new greasing that often.

gvape,
Top Bottom