Cheap High Quality Bubbler

jambandphan03

in flavor country
Jam do you have any of the sink facet o-rings for the solo that people were using early on (the none high temp ones). I put it on my reducer so when I lift the hydrotube off it does not pull on the solo gong. I ended up needing two put one at the bottom then I streched one over the inter oring. Needed it to be alittle taller but two on top of eachother was too tall. Now it keeps the hydrotube alittle raised but still makes a seal with the orings.

Might work well for your needs as well.

I'm using a simillar O ring but it's heat resistant, came from thermovape and is orange. I just rolled it up the reducer to act as a seal/spacer seems to work just fine :) I did get one of those black O rings for the solo stem and use it on another reducer for a different piece ;)

Sinclue

OK disagree with me, I can't force you to be right
So my new glass arrived today from GoGoPipes. The USPS guy literally tossed it in through the open window of my house closest to the front door. Landed on the "Fragile" sticker. F***ing idiots. Fortunately securely wrapped.

Then it turns out not to be what is pictured (http://www.gogopipes.com/product.cgi?group=5941&product=6813). Instead of a full honeycomb disc (as shown) there is a single ring of columns around the outside (fairly widely spaced) of a solid disc. Nobody would look at it and think it was a honeycomb. Not what I wanted. Tried some different water levels in it, but didn't get the diffusion I was looking for.

Too bad since it fit and balanced the EVO quite nicely. About 1.5 inches taller than expected too.

equatorgringo

So my new glass arrived today from GoGoPipes. The USPS guy literally tossed it in through the open window of my house closest to the front door. Landed on the "Fragile" sticker. F***ing idiots. Fortunately securely wrapped.

Then it turns out not to be what is pictured (http://www.gogopipes.com/product.cgi?group=5941&product=6813). Instead of a full honeycomb disc (as shown) there is a single ring of columns around the outside (fairly widely spaced) of a solid disc. Nobody would look at it and think it was a honeycomb. Not what I wanted. Tried some different water levels in it, but didn't get the diffusion I was looking for.

Too bad since it fit and balanced the EVO quite nicely. About 1.5 inches taller than expected too.

That's really unfortunate man, the whole damn situation :(

gnarlescharles

TOP CHEFFF
Thoughts on this guy? Honeycomb seems a bit /

http://www.aliexpress.com/store/pro...-bubbler-Free-shipping/705605_1587751415.html

I might actually prefer the looks of this one over the other 12" I bought on dhgate. Good thing they are so dang cheap!

Nice piece bro! So glad I stubmled across this site before purcahsing any new pieces. I just ordered this one!

Quick question though, the delivery time states 25-30 days but the processing time is also about 25-30 days, does this mean I have to wait for 25-30 days processing and an additional 25-30 days for shipping? If so, that's a total bummer! Great price still though, guess I can't complain either way Appreciate the answers, thanks!

SSVUN~YAH

You Must Unlearn, What You Have Learned...
Nice piece bro! So glad I stubmled across this site before purcahsing any new pieces. I just ordered this one!

Quick question though, the delivery time states 25-30 days but the processing time is also about 25-30 days, does this mean I have to wait for 25-30 days processing and an additional 25-30 days for shipping? If so, that's a total bummer! Great price still though, guess I can't complain either way Appreciate the answers, thanks!
Won't ship out til Feb. 10th at earliest but they will be swamped expect to have it by end of February early March.

Last edited:

equatorgringo

Not sure, don't think I remember seeing different process and shipment times. Check around and see who else is selling that piece id there are any others to see if there's different time periods. If i were you (considering Chinese New Year etc) I would wait until Feb 8-10 to make a purchase, might be worth it to communicate with the seller before hand to double check stock and processing time.

Sinclue

Not sure, don't think I remember seeing different process and shipment times. Check around and see who else is selling that piece id there are any others to see if there's different time periods. If i were you (considering Chinese New Year etc) I would wait until Feb 8-10 to make a purchase, might be worth it to communicate with the seller before hand to double check stock and processing time.

I wonder if there isn't perhaps a backlog of orders piling up that they'll have to go through (hopefully in order)before they can resume anything like "normal" operations?

Thought that might be the case so I went ahead and ordered, esp. since it is close to when they are supposed to be back.

:2c:

irishroots8477

It took a month and a half to get to me and in all honesty it was a disappointment, way smaller in diameter than i expected and the water would vacate into the 10 arm if hit normally when filled properly. its so cheap its not really a loss and it makes a great present. the good thing about Chinese glass is that every one is a little bit different so hopefully yours will come in and the 10 arm will be higher. Not trying to be a debbie downer just letting you know :cool:

oli

So happy, I was literally checking my tracking info when the bell rang, the sweet post lady with some offerings :)

These things are tiny, so cute!!

Ordered on the 9th Jan and delivered today the 31st Jan so a total of 22 days to arrive to Spain

And for once I did not have to pay any custom taxes, sweeeeeeeeeeet!

Roll on tonight for some indulgence!!! :rockon:

A couple of quick comparaison photos

lsiOkrS.jpg

dlcrlGp.jpg

Last edited:

ou812?

Sorry to hear that bro.I had ordered thru them once ,small piece, same thing happened to me, what was pictured wasnt what shipped,got the run around with them and just decided to eat the $$ and take a loss.Its one of the things you chance with some of these import dealers overseas, but a domestic (usa origin) shouldnt treat us like that.Better off staying with P.D. for the state sided import mkt dealer.They have some issues with some members in the past but for the most part there OK & do try to make one happy.Dont know if you look around I-offer or the Alli Ex. or DH Gate, but those are what most of us have been hitting up pretty regularly and the LONG wait seems to have panned out with some decent rigs at very affordable $$'s Hope they refund or try to compensate you ,see ya round BTW your avatar is the BOMB love it:tup:

b0

Cloudy...
So happy, I was literally checking my tracking info when the bell rang, the sweet post lady with some offerings :)

Ordered on the 9th Jan and delivered today the 31st Jan so a total of 22 days to arrive to Spain

lsiOkrS.jpg

dlcrlGp.jpg

Will love to see some action pics of the honeycomb to tree ;)

oli

I hope I do not disapoint but I'll have to stick to my original claim and share it.

After many, many tries, (solo + EQ) it still not working well at all, to the point that I will not even sell it as I could not pass this faulty (I hope and presume) device on to anyone, unfortunately!!

So beware ...

9ceo8k5.jpg

I have finally worked out why my piece is not working!!

I filled it well above the ELB and is leaking air from the weld!!

No wonder I have to pull on it like someone possesed to try to get any thing out of it!

I feel somewhat stupid now not to have seen it before, it is quite a GASH!!

Wonder if anything can be done???

xIogxmM.jpg

Last edited:

equatorgringo

lsiOkrS.jpg

dlcrlGp.jpg

This is great to see!!! They all look awesome next to each other, especially for nabbing them so cheap! All 3 of them almost cost what a small one American glass bubbler costs.

deadheadbill

I can see clearly now the smoke is gone...

No wonder I have to pull on it like someone possesed to try to get any thing out of it!

xIogxmM.jpg

Yeah, it can be fixed. You can even try to torch it yourself to see if you can get it hot enough to mend itself.

ou812?

xIogxmM.jpg

wow thats quite a hole there,but I think with a torch I saw at home depot that you can connect to a small bottle of propane for soldering plumbing joints,I have SILVER SOLDERED with it ,its a turbo type of torch with a swirl pattern flame taken from the idea of flue fires which are very hot. I know you could use a dab of high quality silicone to seal it off. The torch idea i think will do the job,maybe even the small torch lighters I see the dabber community uses,idk,worth a try if yu have one,good luck with the repair,maybe some one will chine in with a fix as well and then from there you'll have options. worse comes to worse you can use it as a carb and not have to remove the vape to clear the can:nod:

oli

wow thats quite a hole there,but I think with a torch I saw at home depot that you can connect to a small bottle of propane for soldering plumbing joints,I have SILVER SOLDERED with it ,its a turbo type of torch with a swirl pattern flame taken from the idea of flue fires which are very hot. I know you could use a dab of high quality silicone to seal it off. The torch idea i think will do the job,maybe even the small torch lighters I see the dabber community uses,idk,worth a try if yu have one,good luck with the repair,maybe some one will chine in with a fix as well and then from there you'll have options. worse comes to worse you can use it as a carb and not have to remove the vape to clear the can:nod:

Thanks for the suggestions!

I have a small torch for dabs, will give it a go, but its inside the main can so might be very tricky!?

I have nevertheless sent an email to Dhgate to see what he thinks...

Must be my lucky day today (apart from the gash) as my PVHE gong from PV has just arrived this afternoon!

Sent from Canada on the 27th and received in Spain on the 31st, how quick is that :rofl:

Sinclue

Sorry to hear that bro.I had ordered thru them once ,small piece, same thing happened to me, what was pictured wasnt what shipped,got the run around with them and just decided to eat the $$ and take a loss.Its one of the things you chance with some of these import dealers overseas, but a domestic (usa origin) shouldnt treat us like that.Better off staying with P.D. for the state sided import mkt dealer.They have some issues with some members in the past but for the most part there OK & do try to make one happy.Dont know if you look around I-offer or the Alli Ex. or DH Gate, but those are what most of us have been hitting up pretty regularly and the LONG wait seems to have panned out with some decent rigs at very affordable $$'s Hope they refund or try to compensate you ,see ya round BTW your avatar is the BOMB love it:tup:

I just got overcome by GAS and couldn't wait for the Chinese holiday period to end and then wait for shipping, etc so I thought it was worth a shot. Sent them an email about it, but haven't had a chance to get on phone or chat (if they have one) for some direct answers. The shipping invoice has an automatic request button for Return Authorization. Maybe that will work. :\

PS-thanks re avatar.

Tweak

T\/\/34|<

Yay. I mean not for you, but that you found the problem. It should be fixable. You had me worried. Didn't read your review until after I ordered. Thought I made a mistake. :)

Any body have pics of their dirty Claisen adapter? The more resin mine collects, the easier it is to see through it. And the resin is beading up like water on Rain-X windshield.

jambandphan03

in flavor country
I haven't been using my claisen yet, since I have the cloudbuddy, but if it makes you feel any better there is a secton of glass on my Cloudbuddy that looks like the oil is beading up instead of evenly dispersing like the section next to it. Might just be really well made glass??? not really sure though... :hmm:

Quetzalcoatl

DEADY GUERRERO/DIRT COBAIN/GEORGE KUSH
I haven't been using my claisen yet, since I have the cloudbuddy, but if it makes you feel any better there is a secton of glass on my Cloudbuddy that looks like the oil is beading up instead of evenly dispersing like the section next to it. Might just be really well made glass??? not really sure though... :hmm:
Might also be water moisture from flower causing it to bead up? Oil doesn't like mixing with tiny water droplets.

Last edited:

alltoreup

Damn you, party liquor
I've cleaned my Claisen at least 5 times and every time the oil has been beaded up. I think it's a combo of moisture and really good glass. My Solo gong creates an even layer of oil, until it runs...

Top Bottom