Cheap High Quality Bubbler

SSVUN~YAH

You Must Unlearn, What You Have Learned...
Ill order one in a couple of days. Im a glutton for punishment. Still nothing from all but one of my Chinese orders but what the heck.. Ill order on the first.
Sweet!

I might have a 14mm WPA for ya, I'm using all 18mm now that my GBD bubbler is gone, and I've broken the two I had, so you wouldn't happen to have a spare 18mm WPA? :)
Awesome! Thanks, I certainly do! PM me we can work it out...

Anyone have suggestions for a cheap j-hook? Looking for one for my soon to be lotus and I know there is one out there for cheaper than the $18 they are charging
http://www.dhgate.com/store/product/s-shape-smoking-water-pipe-glass-attachment/166179794.html

GBD has a good one for under ten bucks and free downstem with first order as well!!

equatorgringo

If I had to get new glass (PR's auction kinda got rid of that need for me) I would look at this piece.

http://www.dhgate.com/store/product/1pcs-glass-pipes-glass-bubbler-glass-glass/179567697.html

I have one of these on order also, along with a d020 from a seller on dhgate. I could have sworn i had seen a piece identical to it on smoketower.ca a month ago for $150, but for some reason it has dissappeared now that i went looking for it to double check. Going to be interesting to see how it performs!

AHA! Found it. Is this not pretty dang close (in looks)?

http://smoketower.ca/store/glass-bongs/gg-inline-glass-bong-with-perc-30cm.html

oli

Poor Grasscity they must have to pay sooooo much for freight :doh: when I compare the price of this piece with the same one overhere in Europe!! I notice they have giving it a sensual name now : Lascivious Lara :love:

http://www.head-shop.fr/tree/3030/Grace-Glass-Bangs/article/09157/Grace-Glass-Bong-"Lascivious-Lara"-30cm.xhtml

This was my very first piece of glass and have been so happy with it! :cheers:

ou812?

Anyone have suggestions for a cheap j-hook? Looking for one for my soon to be lotus and I know there is one out there for cheaper than the $18 they are charging

THERES....this one but its only 9.99 here in the states w/FREE SHIPPING.14 and 18 mm versions are available
here :http://www.ioffer.com/i/8-gog-hand-held-j-hook-pipe-15mm-547492814

Hope that works for you,wish I had seen it before I forked down a ludicrous 30 bucks for one at ALT,yes its nice but the 9.99 version does the same thing and isnt expensive ENJOY :cheers:

PoopMachine

The one linked?
1pcs-glass-pipes-glass-bubbler-glass-glass.jpg

Would be so much better if it where just one showerhead. Then it would definitely be worth it.

This guy actually showed up today. The percs are MUCH bigger than the picture makes them out to be and they come up really high. Also even with all the percs covered, the top one appears to be the only one that does anything. The bottom 3 dont bubble at all and with the top on out of the water, air just goes out of the top and it doesnt bubble at all in the other 3.

That being said, its crazy free flowing so even with the water high up, if you dont rip ir super hard, water doesnt come out. If you really pull tho, water will come out of the mouthpiece. Its also smaller than the D020.

I dunno.. this thing may end up getting gifted to someone.. Im just not seeing its going to be real useful.

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
This guy actually showed up today. The percs are MUCH bigger than the picture makes them out to be and they come up really high. Also even with all the percs covered, the top one appears to be the only one that does anything. The bottom 3 dont bubble at all and with the top on out of the water, air just goes out of the top and it doesnt bubble at all in the other 3.

That being said, its crazy free flowing so even with the water high up, if you dont rip ir super hard, water doesnt come out. If you really pull tho, water will come out of the mouthpiece. Its also smaller than the D020.

I dunno.. this thing may end up getting gifted to someone.. Im just not seeing its going to be real useful.
So it's not the D020?
That the one I'm waiting for.

deadheadbill

I can see clearly now the smoke is gone...

With that piece, I would just discount the top 2 bubblers and fill to the top of bubbler #1. Should at least make it functional.

oli

Unless they are done perfectly, the only head that ever fires with normal inhalation, is the top one.
But isn't it always the case anyway?

Won't bubbles always choose the easiest way out with the least resistance ie, the top raw of any perc? :huh:

Even with the Mobius matrix, which I would think was made perfectly, only the top row fires and the others are there to help with air flow or something??

just my :2c: and a half

PoopMachine

Yeah, since I received the one from AliEx awhile back I've been warning everyone away from multiple Showerhead percs. Unless they are done perfectly, the only head that ever fires, with normal inhalation, is the top one. Sorry you had to learn the hard way @PoopMachine.

No biggie.. its a nice piece quality wise. Ill just give it to one my friends in need of some glass. My Kathy Hu order is the one Im really waiting on.... its still in China.

Deadshort480

We're here to fuck shit up.
But isn't it always the case anyway?

Won't bubbles always choose the easiest way out with the least resistance ie, the top raw of any perc? :huh:

Even with the Mobius matrix, which I would think was made perfectly, only the top row fires and the others are there to help with air flow or something??

just my :2c: and a half

Kind of, but a lot depends on air flow. The Matrix, for example, will only fire up top when using something with a restricted air flow like a Solo or a Pax, but if you were to use something like a 7th Floor vape with a very unrestricted draw then you can get half the puck to fire. If you pull insanely hard you can get the whole thing to fire.

The difference between something like the Matrix and tiered showerheads is that the Matrix doesn't take up 3/4 of the can. With the tiered showerheads you are basically getting a single Showerhead that needs a ton of water to use properly. Multiple showerheads look really cool, but ultimately they are pretty much useless.

tuk

Half the enjoyment for me is not knowing exactly what will turn up, its low cost enough not to worry + your kinda covered anyway by the website and/or payment method.

& you could end up with something real nice for a fraction of what it would normally cost.

PoopMachine

SSVUN~YAH

You Must Unlearn, What You Have Learned...
Do you happen to know the joint size? That looks cool
Lol wanted to edit this right after I posted I found the page it was on with all the info from SINE and Andy. It's in the future now, lol you will see it soon. Sorry @SD_haze but had a buddy drop by and got to chatting.

Last edited:
SSVUN~YAH,
Reactions: ou812?
Top Bottom