Cheap High Quality Bubbler

clouded vision

I had that piece but I gave it to a friend. It is pretty nice and a decent size. IIRC the can is about 50mm and maybe 6 inches tall. With a extra 3 for the mouthpiece. There were a few minor issues with it. First the perc is set just a little too high which makes it kind of chuggy, but most of the disc diffuses if you have the water level right. The reason I have it away though were some small cracks in the neck. I didn't notice them at first because they looked like small scratches but the first time I really cleaned it, iso drips through them, even though water does not. All in all a good piece at a great price. Just an FYI, the joint on the one I got was much lower than in the picture. There is barely enough clearance for my UD which actually partially sits on top of the can so you may need an adapter depending on what you plan to pair it with. It makes a great oil rig though.

filteredhead

i have this piece as well with the blue accents. has a nice volume, stacks well, and uses very little water as the slits are right at the bottom of the can. mouthpiece is a comfortable size. zero drag for me. i would recommend it... especially if you want a bit more volume than the d020.

not sure what is wrong w/oli's piece... maybe the slits werent cut all the way clean thru? mine has zero drag.
Here's some more love for this WP-010 bubbler from DHgate/Sunshinestore:
http://www.dhgate.com/product/wp-010-two-functions-hand-blown-glass-vase/166215931.html

The one first was ordered as a gift and arrived before the holidays. After testing it and realizing how well it worked I ordered another one for me. Both have very low drag and hit super smooth. The only minor issue with one of them is a slightly angled GonG joint (seen in below videos).

Here is my testing with the slightly angled GonG joint one, first with the Cloud then with the Lotus.

Last edited:

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Hope you get it soon!
Note: Please be advised deliveries will be delayed due to China’s Spring Festival Holiday. As this is a country-wide holiday, all businesses will be affected from. Shipping schedules will return to normal after the holiday. If you are experiencing later than normal delivery times, please be patient.

FEB 10th business as usual!

deadheadbill

I can see clearly now the smoke is gone...

jambandphan03

in flavor country

NinjaMindTriks

Ninja Vapor Enthusiast
I got my D020 from DHGate and I must say that it is even better than I expected. Great piece for the money. Everything is actually quality on it, nice and straight, perc fires perfectly. Thanks to everyone and all of the advice. Oh, and it only took 2 weeks to arrive. Gonna have to look at some more cheap glass!

rekrab

just went to buy a bubbler off dhgate but they dont take paypal, should have figured that. anyone know of some cheap glass sellers that will do paypal. i dont have a card or anything

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Just got another one of my pieces in.. they sent the wrong size :( Ordered 14mm, got 18mm.

Im on a roll!
Use a glass reducer 18mm to 14mm!
just went to buy a bubbler off dhgate but they dont take paypal, should have figured that. anyone know of some cheap glass sellers that will do paypal. i dont have a card or anything

I used PAY PAL when I made my purchase with them?

SSVUN~YAH

You Must Unlearn, What You Have Learned...
Where is it going for 36? It's selling out or going up everywhere I've seen em. Idk about this piece at all, I only have the original hc bub, 2 ac's, d020, hc mini bong, and now on the way, 2 generation hc bub!

SSVUN~YAH,
Reactions: ou812?

jambandphan03

in flavor country
Keep in mind, if they show sold out right now, it could be due to them pulling inventory from the storefront so they don't get swamped while on holiday... I'd keep checking the site after Feb 9
:2c:

deadheadbill

I can see clearly now the smoke is gone...
it's fairly small, mine, the can stands about 5 1/2" and the mouthpiece tip is just under the 9" mark with about a 3 1/2" base. I feel the perc in mine is low enough to function well. I do enjoy this one, esp. with the lotus. It's not much on looks, all parts are a bit off center, but it hits well.

When I got my Lotus today, I remembered this post and so tried to use it with that piece. My Lotus won't clear the can on that one by a fraction of an inch. I guess it just shows the discrepancies in their manufacturing.

rekrab

I used PAY PAL when I made my purchase with them?

not sure if im missing something but i just went to checkout and no paypal option. maybe got cancelled, oh well

Last edited by a moderator:
rekrab,

SSVUN~YAH

When I got my Lotus today, I remembered this post and so tried to use it with that piece. My Lotus won't clear the can on that one by a fraction of an inch. I guess it just shows the discrepancies in their manufacturing.
http://www.mountainglass.com/Adaptor-Male-19-Drip-tip-To-A-14-Female.html#.UuqXJ2t5mK0

This adapter is awesome! Plus the drip tip fits a 14mm too! 3 in 1 piece basically, I dig it! They also have plenty of shipping options but my lowest option is still high USPS around 8 bucks, so I reccomend searching their site and pick up a couple nice tools that way shipping doesn't kill the purchase! Ohh ya use "OVERSTOCK" in coupon code for 20% off that piece too! Coupon only good til 31st, tomorrow, I recommend signing up for their newsletter, they send a magazine and sticker for free too...

Last edited:

jambandphan03

in flavor country

MIne isn't really a good fit either, I had to put an O ring on my reducer to raise it up a few mm so it would fit.

SD_haze

http://www.mountainglass.com/Adaptor-Male-19-Drip-tip-To-A-14-Female.html#.UuqXJ2t5mK0

This adapter is awesome! Plus the drip tip fits a 14mm too! 3 in 1 piece basically, I dig it! They also have plenty of shipping options but my lowest option is still high USPS around 8 bucks, so I reccomend searching their site and pick up a couple nice tools that way shipping doesn't kill the purchase! Ohh ya use "OVERSTOCK" in coupon code for 20% off that piece too! Coupon only good til 31st, tomorrow, I recommend signing up for their newsletter, they send a magazine and sticker for free too...
Hmm, how does the "Male 19 Drip tip" fit a 14mm too?

SSVUN~YAH

Hmm, how does the "Male 19 Drip tip" fit a 14mm too?
Well it's certainly not an ideal 14mm male, it's smooth on the drip tip but on most of my 14mm female joints it works fine. The seal isn't good enough on only my 18/14 slide bc it has more of a bubbled top and the ground glass section is just a little further down than other pieces. But a 14-14 is harder to find and this one works good most of the time for me...

SD_haze

Well it's certainly not an ideal 14mm male, it's smooth on the drip tip but on most of my 14mm female joints it works fine. The seal isn't good enough on only my 18/14 slide bc it has more of a bubbled top and the ground glass section is just a little further down than other pieces. But a 14-14 is harder to find and this one works good most of the time for me...
Ahh I see, it just sticks in a little bit.

olivianewtonjohn

MIne isn't really a good fit either, I had to put an O ring on my reducer to raise it up a few mm so it would fit.
Jam do you have any of the sink facet o-rings for the solo that people were using early on (the none high temp ones). I put it on my reducer so when I lift the hydrotube off it does not pull on the solo gong. I ended up needing two put one at the bottom then I streched one over the inter oring. Needed it to be alittle taller but two on top of eachother was too tall. Now it keeps the hydrotube alittle raised but still makes a seal with the orings.

Might work well for your needs as well.

Top Bottom