Cheap High Quality Bubbler

Alexis

I think this is the first time in my life that I see the price in Euro more expensive than the one in US Dollars, but navigation is easy, and the tools to choose the type of perc is nice.
Hello my French compatriot!:) I am confused as to your meaning? Do you mean that you have selected euros on the website in question and the price is higher than the USD?

Because at today's exchange rate you will still get 1.16 USD to a single euro.

Alexis,
Reactions: MrMonss

Alexis

Yes my friend Alexis you got it..
Maybe just a bug.. but i''ll stay with DHgate..
Thanks for clarifying that.:tup: I am still waiting to see if I could be lucky enough to get my FC 186 for free after my order didn't appear to go through payment properly.
It still says order is processing in my account although I have not received confirmation of payment.
Have an enjoyable weekend with your Ti (and possibly vapcaps as well).

Alexis,

Pyr0

Stoned Roses
I think this is the first time in my life that I see the price in Euro more expensive than the one in US Dollars, but navigation is easy, and the tools to choose the type of perc is nice.
Yes, I do like the site layout and navigation but I'll be sticking with DHGate as well. They could do with better filters including one to sort by type of joint too

Pyr0,

Alexis

Updates on my order from Steven that Im hoping I might get for less cost!;)

I just got this message in my messages on dhgate:

"Your payment for Order 268903679 has been confirmed. Learn more Order Details .
We will inform you of the delivery status when your item (s) has been shipped.

If you would like to know more details about shipping and product details, please contact the seller by signing into your account and click on Message Seller.

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.

This is an automatic email sent by system, please do not reply this e-mail.
Safety Notice: We make every effort to ensure that all of our emails are subject to virus check before delivery, and pursuant to our policy, any “.exe” files or files containing any form of potential risks are not allowed to send to you. Please do not attempt to open any attachments containing these file extensions without prior confirmation with the sender.
Respectfully,
DHgate.com"

And on the payment page I kept open from earlier, it now says this:

"Order Payment Failed!
This transaction failed because your issuing bank declined.Please contact issuing bank for more information."

:shrug:So which is it? Did I pay, didn't I? Are they going to send it to me anyway if I didn't pay? Either way I think Im going to keep well stum and wait and see! I could with all the financial help I can get at the mo, and it has been coming my may just recently.:D

tepictoton

popular glass wanted to charge me 30 dollar to ship to spain...

also, it does not let me pay with paypal...fishy...

tepictoton,
Reactions: Pyr0

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
I'm surprised ANY of them can use paypal, given the bums rush they gave to all the American vape companies...

Morty

Not sure if I can post this or not, but I just got this in tonight.

https://www.dhgate.com/store/product/2016-new-ash-catcher-45-degree-showerhead/266341182.html

A 14mm showerhead perc ashcatcher from Radiant Glass. Took 4 weeks to fly over country. Everything looks on point. The downstems straight, no air bubbles. Perc sits real close to the bottom for minimal water useage. Thought the glass would be thinner too for $15. Pretty impressed so far. On a t-break currently, so I won't be able test function for a minute. Should pair nicely w/ a 14mm j-hook. :sherlock:

Hogni

Honi soit qui mal y pense
Sorry, you are right regarding the size but price is for 2 items. Currently my brain is all little bit cloudy bc of an infection.

Hogni,
Reactions: Alexis

Alexis

Sorry, you are right regarding the size but price is for 2 items. Currently my brain is all little bit cloudy bc of an infection.
Sorry to hear, hope it gets better very quickly. I would say welcome to my world except not the best thing to say!;)
I hope you have got some useful methods to combat the infection. If it is proving difficult to beat, you could maybe look into the "electromedicine" I have referred to?

http://www.dragonfly75.com/eng/

This guy Michael Forrest is awsome- exiled from USA after twice imprisoned for basically helping so many sick people reclaim their lives and health, he sends these devices out all over the world for low shipping, and no customs charges.

Please pass on to any friends who need help. Good luck at getting better soon my friend, hold in there. Pathogens can cause a lot of problems and make life very miserable, believe me I know.:nod:

Get well.:tup:

Alexis,
Reactions: Hogni

D32320

Noob Saibot
My 9 inch from CCG came in today :)
I6hBRW6.jpg

Last edited:

duff

Well worn
@MrMonss, I recently sold it but I was very happy with it.
I loved the function and it had about perfect restriction for me.

I did have to add a fair amount of water for it to vortex correctly.

If I dabbed extensively (and if I wasn't currently experiencing a mild case of GAS) I would have kept it but I am mostly a flower guy.

I broke the first one and immediatly ordered another. So that says something!

MrMonss

Thanks !
Nice feedback.
Hmmm maybe I'll try, maybe I'll wait.
I do not make dab, only vape flowers. Maybe I will lose too much in taste.
I already bought the "tornado" just to see it, and it takes the dust after only one use.
It is the recycler/vortex that tempts me, but for vape, I think to wait for another piece.

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Forget what I said

I just tested ordering the FC186 and a drop down from popularglass and they wanted to charge me $20 for shipping despite stating:
"Worldwide Free Shipping" on the item pages. :doh:

Back to DHGate I go :p
Still can't decide on a bubbler... i'm so indecisive sometimes lol :hmm:
UK people have so much $$$?

My FC 186 was cheap and well made? $38 delivered?

These Glass Guy's are only broker's not factory owner's?
sSRQDTP.jpg

Last edited:

Pyr0

Stoned Roses
UK people have so much $$$?

My FC 186 was cheap and well made? $38 delivered?

These Glass Guy's are only broker's not factory owner's?
Haha I hope they don't think that cos it's not true (in my case at least)
I've ordered an fc186 from Steven on DHGate but it cost me $50.18 Hopefully it will be here next week.
I'm still drawn to swirling recyclers, peyote pillars and the CCG sol straight fab but they can wait as I don't really have the room for lots of glass pieces
As far as I'm aware going from posts on here Steven and CCG are creating pieces

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Haha I hope they don't think that cos it's not true (in my case at least)
I've ordered an fc186 from Steven on DHGate but it cost me $50.18 Hopefully it will be here next week.
I'm still drawn to swirling recyclers, peyote pillars and the CCG sol straight fab but they can wait as I don't really have the room for lots of glass pieces
As far as I'm aware going from posts on here Steven and CCG are creating pieces
i WAS taking a piss!

I've been to ENGLAND more than once.
FC 186 with mess u up in a CIVILIZED way!

@MrMonss that piece I love!
I use it with my portable.

Top Bottom