Cheap High Quality Bubbler

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
VAPORIZING + CHEAP GLASS = CIVILIZED
@Alexis I love NON- fiction

Fiction others like.

ATOMIC BLOND is great!

MARVEL COMIC FILM'S I am a fan!

GEORGE ORWELL was a fictional writer and I love his work!

Last edited:

Baron23

Baron23,
Reactions: ataxian

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
wxjXoF2.jpg

Thank you!

Pyr0

Stoned Roses
Does anyone have any experience with CCG sandblasted pieces?
I was looking at this one earlier for use with a flowerpot, does anyone have it? Good/bad points?
https://www.dhgate.com/store/product/mothership-torus-glass-water-pipes-oil-rigs/240917559.html
Are Stevens a higher quality? They cost a little more [edit] just noticed Stevens is slightly larger 12 inch
https://www.dhgate.com/store/product/fc-torus-12-quot-2015-new-high-quality-12/266893675.html

I have literally zero experience with glass so any input would be appreciated in assisting my decision making.
Would I be better off with a straight fab or something else?
Seems a lot of the pieces I look at only have 14mm joints, but I'm looking for 18mm female

Last edited:

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
RippOff Sheldon Black, you Can find it called the "six shooter bubbler" on DHgate.
Cool, thanks. Alexglass is the vendor. Has anyone picked this up, and if so how did you feel about it? I'm not familiar with the seller. There is a fake Sheldon logo on the piece so I won't link it. Apparently it uses string rather than a keck clip to hold the MP in place which is kinda weird, but whatever.
wxjXoF2.jpg

Thank you!
Awww... Not liking that...

Hogni

Honi soit qui mal y pense
@Baron23
Sorry bro, they don't work at least not those with a male adapter. Angle is really too small.

For clarification I'm speaking abbout pieces like the FC-UFO or the FC 188

Hogni,
Reactions: ataxian

Baron23

@Baron23
Sorry bro, they don't work at least not those with a male adapter. Angle is really too small.

For clarification I'm speaking abbout pieces like the FC-UFO or the FC 188

What won't work....the one's I posted from Amazon. They certainly look like they will clear the can on a FC-188 which is what I own.

These are N type, not Z type and should come pretty much straight out (not quite) from the joint in the can.
41OLHnLyrxL.jpg

Likes2vape

Does anyone have any experience with CCG sandblasted pieces?
I was looking at this one earlier for use with a flowerpot, does anyone have it? Good/bad points?
https://www.dhgate.com/store/product/mothership-torus-glass-water-pipes-oil-rigs/240917559.html
Are Stevens a higher quality? They cost a little more [edit] just noticed Stevens is slightly larger 12 inch
https://www.dhgate.com/store/product/fc-torus-12-quot-2015-new-high-quality-12/266893675.html

I have literally zero experience with glass so any input would be appreciated in assisting my decision making.
Would I be better off with a straight fab or something else?
Seems a lot of the pieces I look at only have 14mm joints, but I'm looking for 18mm female
I have the 12” torus from Steven it is kinda chuggy but I like it. Steven also has a 9.5” torus available that is probably a lot less chuggy and seems to be what most of the torus are around size wise.

I like using my straight fab and Dino fab with the flowerpot but they get dirty really quick. They have great flavor though which is why I like them. You might try a ball rig which should be pretty good with the fp.

The less water you use the less flavor you lose so something like the 12” torus which uses quite a bit of water doesn’t taste as good as a straight fab which uses very little water. I like variety so I switch up my pieces weekly. Now that you have a fp welcome to GAS!!!

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
I have the 12” torus from Steven it is kinda chuggy but I like it. Steven also has a 9.5” torus available that is probably a lot less chuggy and seems to be what most of the torus are around size wise.

I like using my straight fab and Dino fab with the flowerpot but they get dirty really quick. They have great flavor though which is why I like them. You might try a ball rig which should be pretty good with the fp.

The less water you use the less flavor you lose so something like the 12” torus which uses quite a bit of water doesn’t taste as good as a straight fab which uses very little water. I like variety so I switch up my pieces weekly. Now that you have a fp welcome to GAS!!!

TF3UzOW.jpg

I break glass every week!
If you had expensive pieces it would be so: "SAD"! (STEVEN COLBERT VOICE)
I broke all my expensive pieces.
This is why CHEAP GLASS makes sense to me?

Pyr0

Stoned Roses

Hi @Likes2vape,

Really appreciate your reply, thank you :tup:

OK, so the 12" Torus is out and I haven't found a ball rig with an 18mm female yet
I'm still drawn to the sandblasted 10.5" CCG Torus, but might leave trying that one for another time :science:

I keep coming back to these pieces:
10.5" fab egg
12" CCG Straight FAB with quave seed of life perc

Could anyone say if either one of these would be less chuggy than the other?

I was considering the double matrix Hogni posted but think it might be too much filtration? :shrug:

Also threw a couple of drop downs in the basket
S Style ?
Z style

Thanks again,
-P

Hogni

@Baron23

Imagine the joint inserted, how much space do you have o the angled downstem then? 1-1.5?

At least tooo less for a properly fitting I#m preety sure. vut how knows. Buy and try it if you've no concerns

@Pyr0

Currently I'm starting tastewise with the FC 710 for optimal flavour while priming and the first hit. Then I change to the doulble matrix. It's still surprisingly tasty but much more smoother. It's by far my smoothest and coldest WP. It's very importened to me to enjoy the less tasty and more harsh hits so smooth as possible - in that way the double matrix is my first choice. and it produces MIGHTY clouds.

Alexis

@Baron23

Imagine the joint inserted, how much space do you have o the angled downstem then? 1-1.5?

At least tooo less for a properly fitting I#m preety sure. vut how knows. Buy and try it if you've no concerns

@Pyr0

Currently I'm starting tastewise with the FC 710 for optimal flavour while priming and the first hit. Then I change to the doulble matrix. It's still surprisingly tasty but much more smoother. It's by far my smoothest and coldest WP. It's very importened to me to enjoy the less tasty and more harsh hits so smooth as possible - in that way the double matrix is my first choice. and it produces MIGHTY clouds.
Hogni, when you say double matrix, are you referring to the Fc-186?
I know you were discussing it a page ago.

@Pyr0 I am actually thinking about just going with the fc-186 now for my 18 mm Flowerpot rig, based mainly on Newvape's recent strong reccomendation of it for their device.

Have you completely ruled this one out? I notice there are a few models of it on Dhgate, bit annoyningly they dont all specify the exact height.

I see Steven's is 34 cm, and is the one Edwyn linked. It is a little bit more expensive than some others, but they appear to be shorter, so it may be worth the extra.

I already bought my first FP rig actually- the 14 mm male black Toro dab rig which is on Newvape's website and featured in the original Vape critic video review:

[Link Removed]

I will have both male amd female bowl to play with, and I liked fhe look and function of this rig a while back, so I thought "Why not- gotta start somewhere." :nod:

But I am now genuinely considering the FC 186 from Steven.

Modnote: Link to labeled counterfeit glass removed

Sorry mods- I didnt realise. Thanks for clearing that up for me. I will try to be aware of this now on.

Last edited:

Hogni

Yep, the FC 186. I would buy at Steven. I don't know how he does it but all the pakages from him came via the NL to Germany w/o customs. And each of my packages would have been a case for customs. No more costs and no hassle with customs. A very important aspect in my eyes.

Alexis

Yep, the FC 186. I would buy at Steven. I don't know how he does it but all the pakages from him came via the NL to Germany w/o customs. And each of my packages would have been a case for customs. No more costs and no hassle with customs. A very important aspect in my eyes.
Thanks Hogni, I am fairly decided to do exactly that. Of course I want to avoid customs thank you for that detail. But equally I want the best piece and Steven's is clearly a bit taller, and as it is the one recommended by Edwyn for the FP I am happy to choose it for my suitable 18mm piece. Have a nice day pal.:tup:

Alexis

@Alexis i dont know if this is helpful or of any interest for you, but are you aware of this piece from @VapeFiend.com ?

https://vapefiend.co.uk/tower-watertool

bomb-tower-glass.jpg

Looks pretty much like the 186 to me and the price is also good - perhaps this could save you some potentional trouble and headaches?

Have a great day!
Thanks Doktor I see that you are always thinking of others and offer your assistance and advice when you can.:tup:

I have seen these pieces from vapefiend before. I certainly may have considered it excet I think that the FC 186 from Steven will still be a fair bit taller, I have already ordered it actually except I don't know if the order has gone through because instead of a confirmation it's just went back to the card details order page.

I haven't received an email confirming the order but on my DHgate account it says the order is being processed and not awaiting payment.
I will wait and see what happens because I don't want to buy 2 of them, and that did happen to me recently when I tried to order some vitamin C and the damn website caused me to make this mistake and pay twice!

Have a great day Doktor and thanks also to @Abysmal Vapor for the input on your glass piece- another one that I have looked at with genuine interest before as well, and similarly I really appreciate you always making the effort tp help and advise others in a totally unbiased, selfless and non judgemental mannner,:tup:

Edit- sorry @Doktor Dub I was wrong the bubbler you showed is 35 cm high, Steven's is 34 cm. But the fc-186 still looks a little larger to me, I will check this out and if they are identical and my order didn't go through then I may consider it, except providing that there are no customs the FC 186, it is only £38 so is the cheaper option.

Last edited:

Alexis

If anyone's thinking of ordering from stevenlmz79, I think his site is slightly cheaper: http://www.popularglass.com/ and also accepts paypal
Thanks PyRo. Just checked it out and you are right everything is a little bit cheaper. If this is definitely Steven's site then I presume he will take the same steps to ensure there are no Customs charges.

I am just waiting to see what happens with the order I placed on DHgate earlier for the 186. It is still in my shopping cart and I didn't get an email about it, but it says the order is processing so I might hang on to see if I could be lucky enough to get a cheeky freebie!:cool:

I have been cut a number of exceptionally lucky breaks at the moment so it seems that my luck is good! If the order didn't go through at all, then I will probably order from the link you gave me instead which is an $8 saving, hoping that they will not be an increased risk of customs charges.

Pyr0

Stoned Roses
If anyone's thinking of ordering from stevenlmz79, I think his site is slightly cheaper: http://www.popularglass.com/ and also accepts paypal
Thanks PyRo. Just checked it out and you are right everything is a little bit cheaper. If this is definitely Steven's site then I presume he will take the same steps to ensure there are no Customs charges.

I am just waiting to see what happens with the order I placed on DHgate earlier for the 186. It is still in my shopping cart and I didn't get an email about it, but it says the order is processing so I might hang on to see if I could be lucky enough to get a cheeky freebie!:cool:

I have been cut a number of exceptionally lucky breaks at the moment so it seems that my luck is good! If the order didn't go through at all, then I will probably order from the link you gave me instead which is an $8 saving, hoping that they will not be an increased risk of customs charges.
Forget what I said

I just tested ordering the FC186 and a drop down from popularglass and they wanted to charge me $20 for shipping despite stating:
"Worldwide Free Shipping" on the item pages. :doh:

Back to DHGate I go :p
Still can't decide on a bubbler... i'm so indecisive sometimes lol :hmm:

elykpeace

exVASted
Forget what I said

I just tested ordering the FC186 and a drop down from popularglass and they wanted to charge me $20 for shipping despite stating:
"Worldwide Free Shipping" on the item pages. :doh:

Back to DHGate I go :p
Still can't decide on a bubbler... i'm so indecisive sometimes lol :hmm:

Shows free shipping for me or upgrade to 10 for ems(?) Shipping... No 20$ so idk what you did lol

zItxBzk.png

Are you not in the US?

Pyr0

Stoned Roses
For a start I live in UK. Although it shouldn't matter if the shop states worldwide free shipping.

I didn't have any options to select so I don't think I did anything wrong
XDsqFzK.jpg

Pyr0,
Reactions: Alexis

elykpeace

exVASted
For a start I live in UK. Although it shouldn't matter if the shop states worldwide free shipping.

I didn't have any options to select so I don't think I did anything wrong
XDsqFzK.jpg

Read in the FAQ

Shipping.

About Free Shipping?

Genneral all products are free shipping for US,CA,AU,parts country of Europ and Asia.If you are from other country,please contact with sell service and we will check if your cointry is free shipping?Also it is free shipping by shipper:post office.

So I guess you could contact them or just go thru dhgate. Good luck!

Top Bottom