Cheap High Quality Bubbler

Hogni

Honi soit qui mal y pense
yepp, for 40$ at Steven I would be in at once but not for 299 €! One of just a few pieces from RooR I like.

Nice idea to contact Steven about. BTW we need a downstem/claisen for wide dewar style bubblers like this one

9ed48a4079bb35aa88a67ec9573bed6d.jpg

or a downstem with a wider bridge to use it on dewar bubblers with wide flat tops.

Showed piece would be awesome with a separate glass for reclaim at the downside of the extended part.

Steven should offer downstems suitable for each of his pieces.

Who stays in contact with Steven regarding FC pieces?

And btw 2nd hand for 200$ is not cheap enough for this thread ;)

Last edited:

MrMonss

As my wife just broke my old D020D (and the claisen you've just posted Hogni) have the perfect opportunity to buy a new bubbler.
I want something that would go well with herboTI, with a can minimum as big as the D020D.
I was thinking about the "diffusion pump" , but not sure of the can size..

21cm-tall-glass-bongs-glass-smoking-pipes.jpg

@Carlos8400 is this one still your favorite with the herbo ??

Maybe the D020 T or D020 K (optimal can size) or FC Ufo ?? :doh:

The Roor Vapor may be a bit like the SheldonBlack ripp off :

sheldon-black-glass-six-shooter-bubbler-w-derby-bowl-showerhead-bubbler-smoking-pipes-with-a-flat-monthpiece-glass-bongs-6-arm-percolator.jpg

Hogni

My deepest condolences!

The FC 710 as a small diffusion pump works only low temp great and delicious with the Herb Ti.

FC-UFO works nice overall with Herb Ti and currently the FC 186 is my fav piece with the Herb Ti.

4408e8590143cd6135bb186583250096.jpg

Last edited:

Pyr0

Stoned Roses
I've been eyeing those up on DHGate, but a review on Vapefiend put me off a little, saying it was a little restrictive.
Do you find it restrictive at all @Hogni?
Do the percs work smoothly together?
I have a single matrix (D020-D) which seems nice, smooth and purrs slightly and I find it very open and unrestricted but I'm looking for an alternative to use with a flowerpot

Hogni

Yes, it's a little more restrictive than the DO20 cause of the 2nd matrix but really just a bit.
Perhaps it depends on what you are using it with. If your vape has only a little draw restriction it doesn't matter, one with a more restrivtive like the VC COULD be a little bit annoying - but not to me.

BTW as I've heard Edwyn from NV will offer the FC 186 in his shop as a 2nd companion for the Flower Pot.

Carlos8400

As my wife just broke my old D020D (and the claisen you've just posted Hogni) have the perfect opportunity to buy a new bubbler.
I want something that would go well with herboTI, with a can minimum as big as the D020D.
I was thinking about the "diffusion pump" , but not sure of the can size..

21cm-tall-glass-bongs-glass-smoking-pipes.jpg

@Carlos8400 is this one still your favorite with the herbo ??

Maybe the D020 T or D020 K (optimal can size) or FC Ufo ?? :doh:

The Roor Vapor may be a bit like the SheldonBlack ripp off :

sheldon-black-glass-six-shooter-bubbler-w-derby-bowl-showerhead-bubbler-smoking-pipes-with-a-flat-monthpiece-glass-bongs-6-arm-percolator.jpg

Sorry for your loss...

In all honesty, i don't really use water anymore. Since getting the steam roller several months ago i have not used water pieces. I really don't find it necessary with the Ti.
If you have good herbs, well cured, and stored at a decent humidity level, you shouldn't need water.
It just creates mess, and robs you of good things...

I actually think that the Ti is softer on the throat dry than the Mighty, the IQ or the vapcap.
Every time i switch to using one of these for a day, my throat feels weird.
Go back to the dry Ti, throat feels fine.

D32320

Noob Saibot
Hey everyone, been a fan of this forum for a while, as well as a fan of China glass, so I decided I should go ahead and make an account; I have a CCG 9 inch Straight without the fab coming hopefully this week and I can’t wait to throw up some of my own pictures!
Edit: I’m actually kind of surprised these are out of stock.
rBVaI1mAIvaACYagAAI9JxYuyAQ615.jpg

rBVaJFk1ApKASlslAAc-S9N6RW8465.jpg

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
I think I need a link for this... Please.

What has always seems a little weird to me was the interest in so much diffusion in vaping pieces. I get it for combustion, of course, but it seems cross purposes for vaping. I tend to go after as little as possible, preferring a showerhead or mushroom perc over a honeycomb or even a matrix perc. Seed of life might be fine too. The idea of a double matrix just seems backwards to me.

But I guess I am still a padawan at this stuff so maybe I am missing something.

More: The one above this post looks interesting too. That is CCG?

Last edited:
cybrguy,
Reactions: ataxian

StormyPinkness

Rhymenocerous ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
Man this thread is dangerous. I went from 1 bubbler to 3 and now I'm looking for a 4th.

I basically want a D020 that I can put a long mp on to be farther away from it. Though more diagonal or horizontal, not vertical. My glass symphony has a glass bowl and my old man eyes need to be farther away to clearly watch the flower vaping in there when I draw. It's a heavy vape so it needs to go directly into the base, otherwise it's kind of tipsy.

I'll probably just start going backwards in this thread and scan pics. Though I'm slightly worried I'll just end up wanting even more stuff...

D32320

Noob Saibot

What has always seems a little weird to me was the interest in so much diffusion in vaping pieces. I get it for combustion, of course, but it seems cross purposes for vaping. I tend to go after as little as possible, preferring a showerhead or mushroom perc over a honeycomb or even a matrix perc. Seed of life might be fine too. The idea of a double matrix just seems backwards to me.

I was actually going to reply to a post of yours a couple weeks back maybe two pages ago, you said you’re looking for the 9 inch from CCG, but wanted it in 18mm, and yes that piece is from CCG, and I actually asked CCG if they could fit mine with an 18mm joint because that’s what my FC-186 is, they said they would get back to me if it was possible and about two days later they said sure thing.

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
Yeah, I have been lusting for glass again, and the 3 biggest incitements right now are the 9" straight Fab from CCD, the FC Mod, and now (damnit) that Sheldon knockoff is calling to me...

If someone knocked off that Roor above that would be 4... Damnit. :drool:

Could someone lend me their credit card for a day or so?

MrMonss

RippOff Sheldon Black, you Can find it called the "six shooter bubbler" on DHgate.

Alexis

yepp, for 40$ at Steven I would be in at once but not for 299 €! One of just a few pieces from RooR I like.

Nice idea to contact Steven about. BTW we need a downstem/claisen for wide dewar style bubblers like this one

or a downstem with a wider bridge to use it on dewar bubblers with wide flat tops.

Showed piece would be awesome with a separate glass for reclaim at the downside of the extended part.

Steven should offer downstems suitable for each of his pieces.

Who stays in contact with Steven regarding FC pieces?

And btw 2nd hand for 200$ is not cheap enough for this thread ;)
Hi Hogni, hope you are having a good day.:) Sorry to hear about your accident with your Herbo Ti stand. I'm curious what you will do now if you will get another one or find some substitute.

Have to be more careful in future hey? Not the worst thing that could happen though, no point being unhappy about it just have to move on now and appreciate all the good things!:nod:

Hogni, have you seen the claisen adaptor that Vapefiend offer? It looks to be almost as good as the one that @biohacker linked earlier today from Planet Vape. I may be wrong about that though, but this one does look okay?
https://vapefiend.co.uk/18mm-bridge-adapter
It's £20 but I was trying to find out what the £5 discount code is for Vapefiend which I have used in the past but I couldn't remember it.
If I can dig it up I could get this claisen for just £15.
What do you think?

Hogni

@ataxian Congrats to your lovely wife - she has my greatest respect!

@Alexis For sure my friend I need a replacement for the stand. Herb Ti stand is awesome! Hope Sebastien will offer just the glass. Didn't have seen it anywhere up to now but started a request to Verdampftnochmal.

Yepp, the claisen looks perfect. Just a little too expensive I think, but with discount? 15 are around 20€?
Do it although i hope somebody will contact StevenLMZ or one of the other proven guys to offer this thing via dhgate.

MrMonss

rBVaGVZ6GkGAf0BbAACJZQbwhsE054.jpg

Since my claisen is broken I use these adapters, less aesthetic certainly : fortunately, the carb is not broken.
These adapters are much easier to find, often sold in pairs, i bought mine on Sunshinestore but there may be cheaper elsewhere, and also various kind of styles.

Alexis

Thanks mate that rings a bell! Awsome so if that code still works then there is at least a quality claissen available for just £15 for UKers! :tup: to ypu too pal, have a great day! We will try and help each other out Im sure I am curently lexploring glass options for the Flowerpot. It is the only missing piece of the jigsaw puzzle for me (I think!):D

Pyr0

Stoned Roses
you're welcome mate
I'm kindof in the same situation, but I'm going to see how it sits on my D020-D with an 18-14mm reducer before ordering more glass
I've had my eye on the dual matrix and the straight fab, but I've also wanted a vortex recycler since seeing them... decisions decisions :hmm:

Alexis

you're welcome mate
I'm kindof in the same situation, but I'm going to see how it sits on my D020-D with an 18-14mm reducer before ordering more glass
I've had my eye on the dual matrix and the straight fab, but I've also wanted a vortex recycler since seeing them... decisions decisions :hmm:
Well the Hi5 code DOES work! Please keep me posted on how the 14 mm reducer option works out. My plan is to go direct to Newvape and get an 18 mm male bowl and 14 mm male stubby bowl, which I will use a reducer with.
Almost there anyway!

Alexis,
Reactions: ataxian

Baron23

Steven does make N-style drop downs that should clear the edge of dewar style WP. Here are the N-styles on DHGate

https://www.dhgate.com/wholesale/se...rchkey=N-style+adapter&catalog=#hpsearchf1507

Problem is that they are all F-F or M-M....I asked about M-F and going from 14 to 18 mm and they replied to use an adapter. I have adapters but would really like to only put a drop down on the rig....adapters on adapters just doesn't seem elegant to me....kind of kludge, imo.

Bit of a PS: I do have some adapters for my 14mm FC-188 (Ion knockoff) but they are a bit lose in the dewar joint of the piece. After trying many different joints, I'm convinced its the joint on the piece that's just a bit too big or with a different taper than my adapters as they fit tight in my more expensive hand made pieces.

I got so many f'ing bits and pieces of adapters and glass it makes me crazy and half the time I still don't have exactly what I need! LOL

Last edited:

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
@ataxian Congrats to your lovely wife - she has my greatest respect!

@Alexis For sure my friend I need a replacement for the stand. Herb Ti stand is awesome! Hope Sebastien will offer just the glass. Didn't have seen it anywhere up to now but started a request to Verdampftnochmal.

Yepp, the claisen looks perfect. Just a little too expensive I think, but with discount? 15 are around 20€?
Do it although i hope somebody will contact StevenLMZ or one of the other proven guys to offer this thing via dhgate.
Funny @Hogni I spent 5 years in FRANCE.
I traveled a lot in EUROPE in the early 90's.
Al way's I've been a fan of Foreign films.
[Don't know how HISTORICAL these film's are?
However I did think about you!
ATOMIC BLOND (take's place in BERLIN) FICTIONAL
BRIDGE OF SPIES (TOM HANK's - SPIELBERG FILM) NON-FICTION

We are lucky to be alive!

As long as we have: CANNABIS + GLASS = CIVILIZED

Last edited:

Alexis

@ataxian , there is a surprising amount of FACT hidden in modern FICTION! ;)
They secretly TELL us the truth by PRETENDING to make stuff up.

That way they are absolved and free from Karmic law commitments.
So that one day when we say "You fuckers! You DID blow up the Twin Towers!"

And they shall reply "Ah but we told you so in advance, so it is alright. You never stopped it, didn't you watch all the thousands of movie, TV and comic clips showing you what we were going to do for decades in advance? It was your duty to stop us, it wasn't our fault.":disgust:

Sorry, back on the edibles today, day off weed yesterday first time in a little while!:o
I had to complete round 1 of my appeal against a brutally unjust benefits decision!

Posted off now, a temporary rest before round 2 no doubt!

Serious points above though, this is how they do it. Infinitely more truth in movies and fairy tales than in the actual NEWS!

Now THERE is FICTION!

Now I can relax for a short while I am more on the quest for a new glass piece than ever before!:)

Last edited:
Top Bottom