Cheap High Quality Bubbler

sxmokeUP

former combustionist

Rocket

Danger Zone!
So after an exhausting weekend of testing those Ali pieces I picked up I can now tell you which is my favourite.

gkT0VsZ.jpg

Hint: It's this one!

What a great unit for under $22, sad part is I went to order another today but in the time it took the pipe to get to me it has become no longer available from the retailer.

If it has a downside it's that using a LSV or anything similer sized vape with a direct injection joint, the vape will be up against your face, I plan on getting a 19/19mm male/female 45 degree adapter to solve this issue. (Currently using it with a SSV GonG wand + whip, with the green 19mm whip adapter pictured)

Creates epic clouds and is awesome to use, I'm loving the hell out of it.

Rocket

Danger Zone!
Hey Rocket, did you pick up the 8 arm tree with removable mouthpiece? I like mine it just purrs and stacks. I really wish the perc was lower in the can.
Nope just the three I posted, if you have a link I'll check it out.

Also If anyone finds any great prices that are limited to a minimum order of 10 pieces, maybe a few of us could go in on it? (I would, anyhow) All the truly great stuff I see is limited to more than one piece.

VaporsVaporizer

On the Stoop
Nope just the three I posted, if you have a link I'll check it out.

Also If anyone finds any great prices that are limited to a minimum order of 10 pieces, maybe a few of us could go in on it? (I would, anyhow) All the truly great stuff I see is limited to more than one piece.
Just keep checking the site, they put new stuff up all the time and just make sure you click on Smoking pipes-then Glass on left side and one piece only on the top of the search box. They have a down stem on the site
http://www.aliexpress.com/category/...Country=us&isAtmOnline=n&isRtl=yes&isrefine=y

VaporsVaporizer,
Reactions: SSVUN~YAH

jambandphan03

in flavor country
:rockon: One of my packages showed up :D. This one is from DH Gate : http://www.dhgate.com/product/hand-...ht-base-water/166215931.html#s1-5-1|260711866 along with a 18mm J hook I added to the order that looks pretty nice. I did not specify a color, so they sent me green. I would venture to guess the glass on this is probably 3mm it has a med weight, but still has a nice size to it. Handles the Sublimator+buddy just fine so far. The welds seem decent, though I wouldn't go banging this one around. The glass is in really good condition over all, showed up fairly clean, pretty even symmetry, over all a great piece for the price!

I am still messing with water level, my first vid it's a little too high IMO

Here, I lowered it about half of what was in the first vid...

This is with water just at the top of the slits... might want to lower your volume before you hit play, sorry about the scrape sound... :o

PICS :cool:
MTfY641.jpg

OLt4uVE.jpg

kaFtcsM.jpg

cXUCjqg.jpg

G33rqjs.jpg

mKEuavW.jpg

MCccHwF.jpg

Df6npu3.jpg

and...the J hook :)

qgHX7Eo.jpg

earlwax

What do you guys think about this piece? My first rig, I had it made just recently. Haven't purchased yet.

earlwax,

Rocket

Danger Zone!
What do you guys think about this piece? My first rig, I had it made just recently. Haven't purchased yet.

Pics are not showing for me, did you embed them properly.

mod note: Please take care to post content outside quote tags. Fixed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Rocket,

earlwax

Pics are not showing for me, did you embed them properly.

All I did was go to the image tab, and inserted he link to he URL. I couldn't find the directions to post pics.

earlwax,
Top Bottom