Cheap High Quality Bubbler

SD_haze

Oscar_Milde

Forum Crawler
Was also looking at that, but those feet look easy for baked friends to snap off by putting down too hard..

Splashguard rubs me wrong but if that review isn't faked, it looks solid for the price.

There's a lot of benefits of the smaller bongs but keep in mind there's also a 16" double honeycomb tube out there for the same price. http://thick-quality-glass.myshopif...b-water-pipe-7mm-thick-w-spinning-splashguard
Also saw that, I think it may prove to be a little too much filtration for strictly vaping, and have more resistance than I enjoy. I want a honeycomb with a bent mouthpiece I think..

SD_haze

Was also looking at that, but those feet look easy for baked friends to snap off by putting down too hard..

Also saw that, I think it may prove to be a little too much filtration for strictly vaping, and have more resistance than I enjoy. I want a honeycomb with a bent mouthpiece I think..
They have another $120 one like the matrix where it comes with the same crush proof case and no feet.
http://www.pipesdaddy.com/Bingo-Tree-Perc-Detachable-Mouth-Piece-Water-Pipe-p/wp-0191.htm

Agreed on that double honeycomb being too much for vaping unless you are always doing fat loads at high temperatures.

Oscar_Milde

Forum Crawler
Keck clips give you a good idea of size?
And yeah, as I mentioned above, looks very cool but the way the mouthpiece connects makes me a little worried..

Also considering this fritted disk, with it had a bent neck though:
IMG_20130903_121702_grande.jpg

Last edited:

SSVUN~YAH

You Must Unlearn, What You Have Learned...

Deadshort480

We're here to fuck shit up.
Those cases are killer deals! GAS in full blown mode! I always check their stock by putting in 100 for the amount and it will put however many they have inventoried, but I have bought products that had only one and then the next day they put another just one up for grabs. Thanks for the links fellas!

I agree. That dual Showerhead is calling my name!

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
I really like this piece from Bingo, I'm looking for something with a detachable MP.
Wish they would show something for scale, like a soda can.

I like this one.
Why do they destroy the looks with a ugly logo?

A small one on the platform horizontally is enough!

Keep the logs off the vertical portions.
That goes for all glass blowers.

Great glass blowing!
Horrible marketing!

ou812?

Those cases are killer deals! GAS in full blown mode! I always check their stock by putting in 100 for the amount and it will put however many they have inventoried, but I have bought products that had only one and then the next day they put another just one up for grabs. Thanks for the links fellas!

Yikes!! I like the Victorian matrix, nice piece, in a sense not worked but has a flair with the legs and the bulby style can,I was wanting to wait for Jhan's matrix bubb , but I might pull the trigger on this for the price and the case its almost a no brainer. Looks like a solo can fit between the mouth piece joint also. hmmmm 2 from Alli Express and this one.Shipping is a bit on the high side but I guess w/ the pipe and the case its warranted,wonder how long that deal of the day has been posted, any one know if its been up more than a day?? GAS hurting me today,priorities or fun....AAAAAHHHHHh gonna run, have...to....stay a....waaaaaaay.sucumbing to the fumes from the GAS:peace:

ou812?

http://www.pipesdaddy.com/Victorian-Matrix-Detachable-Mouth-Piece-Glass-Wate-p/wp-0190.htm

what do you think the thickness of this glass is?. If made In US should be 5mm?( PD states American made) from the looks it has a 3mm look to it,PD says 6mm...born at night ...not last night. I like it but it may be too thin. Not like the inexpensive import where you really dont expect a whole lot, so here at 136 to my door, not breaking the bank but dont want to buy thin import for what I could get from Jhan in the same price field or to find its clone for 23 bucks on Alli-Express:bang: PD not bad ,never had problem with but being able to see some more of the cheap/decent import stuff gets you thinking.Hmmm maybe slow on pulling it on this one,we'll see what my glass buds tell me .

Tweak

T\/\/34|<
dont want to buy thin import for what I could get from Jhan in the same price field

This is what I keep thinking, over and over.

Found this piece last night: Only $90
CU-0064-2T.jpg

Love how the stemless sits right below the honeycomb so it guides the vapor straight to the middle of the perc. The site states 7mm.

The stemless looks so skinny though. Looks like the nail almost fills the entire stem.

Edit: Oh yeah, and its a male joint. I'd hate to have to use another adapter.

Last edited:

SD_haze

Grrr
I don't need glass but that $120+S&H dual showerhead is welded to the bottom. Daddy likes.
WP-0192-4T.jpg
Oh snap...I just realized something super special about this specific Bingo piece.
So there are 4 Bingo bubblers that come with the custom case.

3 of them have a mouthpiece with a male joint going into a female joint on the glass.

The double showerhead however, has a male joint on the glass and accepts a female joint mouthpiece.
What does that mean? You can hook a hydratube (or similar product) right on it!
Granted I don't know if I'd trust it with all that weight, unless I was supporting the hydratube with one hand. Still a cool feature.
(Also the bent neck bong-style removable mouthpiece this one comes with is more compatible with other vaporizers compared to a mouthpiece with a male joint)

poonman

Grrr
I don't need glass but that $120+S&H dual showerhead is welded to the bottom. Daddy likes.

Did you read what it says at the bottom though? Very crazy.
"(Colors & Design could be different than the picture)"
Design? :goon:
WP-0192-4T.jpg
WP-0192-2T.jpg

No one mentioned , that it comes with it's own case .
That itself is worth a few $ , quite the sale on for this one .

Top Bottom