Cheap High Quality Bubbler

treeman

Hey folks, when all these Ali deals came up I threw down my cash for the New perc one with the removable mouthpiece and the 4 mini inline percs. Roughly 10 days after I ordered they shipped it and 10 days later its here in Scotland!
I must say I'm impressed with the quality, can't see any bubbles and the downstem is sealed so the percs fire nicely, both the downstem and mouthpiece joint are 18.8.
Its bigger than I expected, from the top of the base the can is 16cm (6.5"?) and its over a foot to the top of the mouthpiece. I should add that it holds a lot of water, roughly one third of the can is full to cover the percs so that reduces its volume and adds weight to the base which I like.

I was gonna take some pictures but the external batter charger for my camera is broken. . .
So far I'm really pleased though, this thing was like £15 shipped from China and is better than most of the bongs I've bought from headshops for twice the price.
Almost makes me want to order that stemless honeycomb one. . .

Time to go try this wee fucker out. Looks like today's gonna' be a write off. . .

Last edited:

ou812?

hey treeman,
been waiting on the same one but Im in states and I havent seen mine and its been 22 days so far, the tracking says its still in China:shrug: I did order the H/C one as well but I didnt order em together, 2 weeks apart.The other is awaiting shipment.:huh: They look great and glad to hear your report,thank you:tup:

Hows the pull on that piece,I figure it would be good, the mini stemline percs usually are very easy.Cant wait any longer, but will have too. Take a few rips for me brother.Glad you relieved your self of that damn GAS:cheers:

treeman

I just did a bowl through the DBV. It pulls nice, the reason I got it is because my other bong is this big stemless one and I was getting annoyed with the initial drag to pull the water into the chamber, this thing is much more drag free, purrs quite nicely. I'd forgotten to say that 2 of the 4 mini inlines are welded to the wall. This was an unexpected touch.
It's not thick glass, it is visibly thinner than my 5mm bong but it doesn't feel flimsy. I've had glass out of headshops that felt like it could snap from being put down too hard, this thing seems alright. I personally wouldn't trust a hydratube on the mouthpiece joint though.
Looking more closely there are a few small scratches in the glass but they're really small and it doesn't bother me in the slightest. I've never had a piece with a removable mouthpiece before but its so convenient for emptying the thing.
This is stupid amounts of value for money. I'm sure you'l be delighted with your purchase once you get it ou812?.

ou812?

I just did a bowl through the DBV. It pulls nice, the reason I got it is because my other bong is this big stemless one and I was getting annoyed with the initial drag to pull the water into the chamber, this thing is much more drag free, purrs quite nicely. I'd forgotten to say that 2 of the 4 mini inlines are welded to the wall. This was an unexpected touch.
It's not thick glass, it is visibly thinner than my 5mm bong but it doesn't feel flimsy. I've had glass out of headshops that felt like it could snap from being put down too hard, this thing seems alright. I personally wouldn't trust a hydratube on the mouthpiece joint though.
Looking more closely there are a few small scratches in the glass but they're really small and it doesn't bother me in the slightest. I've never had a piece with a removable mouthpiece before but its so convenient for emptying the thing.
This is stupid amounts of value for money. I'm sure you'l be delighted with your purchase once you get it ou812?.

atta boy, wake and bake best buzz of the day!! yeah no biggy if you find small imperfections, we both know,these are a great bang for the buck anyway you look at em. BTW they reduced the price by 5% i saw, Its now 17 bucks, great x mas gifts!! get the H/C, most say it hits smooth as a babys ass.Look around they might have reduced it also, good day TM, enjoy the morning buzz!:peace:

Last edited:

Oscar_Milde

Forum Crawler
Perspective distortion, ;). I'm guessing most water pipe images are taken with a wide-angle P&S cameras.
When pictured in the box it's easy to tell how big it is:
WP-0189-2.jpg

I still think I prefer the same bong without detachable mouthpiece though...

sxmokeUP

former combustionist
The tapered end of the bowl in the box is approx. 5/8 of an inch in diameter.

The base female end outer diameter is about an inch.

Bvapst

At that price I will also order one of those Ali cheap cans. I'm so sad cause there was a showerhead one I was looking after and I can't see it anymore.. Think I will go with the 5 arms or the HC ? Never had both of this kind and was wondering if it is much more diffusion than a showerhead or diffuser ? So a noob question : more diffusion with HC or 5 arms? I can't really say by video I 've seen..

And one for you treeman: how do you consider this new perc 4 mini inline one? It was looking weird in my opinion the pictures aren't so good. How is the perc (number of slits?). How would you compare the diffusion with other ones you have?

Last edited:

ou812?

FWIW
Heads up for those looking at the PD "deal of the day" remember also the 15% off FALL SPECIAL. It pays for my shipping if I decide to pull the trigger on one of those pieces..... BTW the last day for the 15% off is 9/16/13 Deal of the day ,w/ case and the discount bring it to my door for the 119$. thats not too shabby,the double showerhead is dope as well as the others.Hmmm those pieces honestly look good,if made USA, it is almost too good to be true. Case has to be at least 50 bucks:shrug:retail ? and throw the rig in for almost the same price as the case. Logically it makes sense, warm and fuzzy factor 10....economic factor 10......

Good ole GAS,is there not a cure??????? IMO best disease in the world!!:tup: especially when you can do it on the economical side! Have to I dont have Kids anymore BETTER, big American Stafford-shire terriers:love:. sweetest babies in the world....and hungry too.Have to buy cheap glass, these guys eat me out of house and home!!! and the vet bills require deep pockets, all in all the cheap glass is a trade off for them and its all good!:peace:

treeman

And one for you treeman: how do you consider this new perc 4 mini inline one? It was looking weird in my opinion the pictures aren't so good. How is the perc (number of slits?). How would you compare the diffusion with other ones you have?

Yeah it did look weird in the pics but it actually looks pretty cool in front of me. Each little inline has just 2 slits. I think it has a nice amount of diffusion, probably less than my straight tube with an inline but its more than adequate for vaping. It stacks quite high though the bubbles aren't particularly small.
The honeycomb probably offers more diffusion but I like the removable mouthpiece so I'm glad I chose the one I did.
Also when it arrived the slip with my address on it also had my phone number in plain sight which I wasn't too happy about but it probably doesn't matter. There was no indication of what was in the box.

Kief

Medicated
i don't think that will work as a reclaim jar where it is placed, its all going to collect in the can.
But if you put that jar on in place of the mouthpiece, the bubbler becomes an ash catcher
It's in the item description "Small Storage Container in the Bottom"... that's all it is. It will not work as an ash catcher because it's closed off at the junction (look closer). It's just a place to store your concentrate.

Deadshort480

We're here to fuck shit up.
It's in the item description "Small Storage Container in the Bottom"... that's all it is. It will not work as an ash catcher because it's closed off at the junction (look closer). It's just a place to store your concentrate.

You are absolutely correct. I did not notice that before I ordered. No matter, I wasn't planning on doing anything with that bottom ground glass joint anyway. The option would have been nice though.

Deadshort480

We're here to fuck shit up.

ou812?

jambandphan03

in flavor country
I'm curious to see those other pieces. I've been considering beefing up my collection while the prices are so low. I also would not put too much faith in the tracking being accurate. So far everything I've ever ordered glass or otherwise from china has shown up within a month and has been well packaged.

Dangus

Yeah, well, that's just, like, your opinion, man.

Dangus

Yeah, well, that's just, like, your opinion, man.
Thanks, I looked, but apparently missed that.

Cheers!

EDIT: and I jumped in...now the wait begins... Thanks for the heads up on this stuff fellow FCers!

Last edited:

Anonymouse

Sith I care
You are absolutely correct. I did not notice that before I ordered. No matter, I wasn't planning on doing anything with that bottom ground glass joint anyway. The option would have been nice though.

I'm pretty sure it is open on the bottom joint too. What looks like a blockage is the weld. There's no weld on the top as that part of the t-junction was one piece of tube that was was simply bent, then a hole picked in the bottom of the bend to weld the extra male joint into. Also, why go to all the trouble of making the "jar" hang from the pipe when you could just throw in a glass stopper more cheaply, unless it is neccessary for it to do so to for some reason? (Everything comes in a big travel case so it'd be easy enough to find a place for it.)

Oh well, guess we'll find out when you get it.

My concern with that piece is that the mouthpiece enters too low and wastes a bit of can height. I'd prefer the mouthpiece enter where the top bridge is, and the top bridge moved to where the MP entered. Still, it's a herb rather than oil piece, so high-flow stacking isn't that important, and there should be more than enough remaining height for unimpeded low-flow stacking (where a vape piece will spend a lot of its time due to the restriction the airflow-packed herb provides), so it's not really a big deal.

ou812?

I'm curious to see those other pieces. I've been considering beefing up my collection while the prices are so low. I also would not put too much faith in the tracking being accurate. So far everything I've ever ordered glass or otherwise from china has shown up within a month and has been well packaged.

Good point and advice:tup:! was trying to make sense of their tracking# info...its not bogus but not any accuracy to depend on.I went back to page that you posted a great bunch of rigs...but saw that some of the pieces were no longer avail.But the Chinese mkt.vendors seem to shut a site down for a day or two and then come back up and relist all new items again.This has happened with the vendor that we are all buying from now D&G Electronics , so maybe by chance when I swing by your posting I'll check again.

Looking hard at them Bingo rigs,w/the cases @PD......those seem to be sweet ..Hopefully one of our members will come aboard and post some pics and his/her review of them..mean while I'm counting down the days for my import rigs ,hopefully next week.:clap:

jambandphan03

in flavor country
yeah, I didn't realize at the time I posted all the links, how fast they would change things. Several pieces I had my eye on are gone, or something changed, price went up etc... Oh well, keep digging around the site if you are determined to find a good deal in there. That's how I found all those, I just did some searches.

Well, at this point I'll be happy to get the first round, and it's silly to try to get more before seeing how it goes first. I am still excited to see how this turns out in any case.

Top Bottom