Cheap High Quality Bubbler

Deadshort480

We're here to fuck shit up.
Reminiscent of that dewar downstem to frit that Glassblowersdirect made a little while ago.
I love my bubbler!! It works so damn well. My perfect piece.

As a wise man once said on his day off. "It is so choice. If you have the means, I highly recommend picking one up."

Edit: By the way, I'm still waiting on the word that the bubblers I ordered on AliEx have shipped. Waiting.... Waiting....

Last edited:

jambandphan03

in flavor country
at least we know some people got theirs, so waiting it out is the main thing... knowing it will take at least 2 weeks or longer, I just ignore the tracking. Now if a month passes and nothing shows up, I'll be looking up my order info for sure. I expect with these wholesale companies, one offs are not as high priority as large orders.

Takavor23

Lev of Leviathan
Glass Blower
Usually with single pipe orders manufacturers end up with two spots for manufacturing and packing. With single boxes most of us end up with a overflowing room full of single boxes being shipped all over. It's like trying to find a needle in a haystack. The large orders get paletted up n shipped first for space.

Just thought I'd put that out there.

JoeKickass

I wonder how hard is it to remove the labels anyway??
It's easy, just soak in CLR and the label rubs right off. It's kind of hit or miss depending on what the label material is, but from looking at that piece I think it would come out clear. A 5 minute soak in CLR turned this:
09077_1000.jpg

Into this:
At the end see you can see how crystal clear the neck came out

deadheadbill

I can see clearly now the smoke is gone...
at least we know some people got theirs, so waiting it out is the main thing... knowing it will take at least 2 weeks or longer, I just ignore the tracking. Now if a month passes and nothing shows up, I'll be looking up my order info for sure. I expect with these wholesale companies, one offs are not as high priority as large orders.

Yeah, my tracking showed it being in china for like 11 days, then 3 days later it just shows up.

I posted this in the Sublimator thread but didn't get much response.. I just bought this reclaim buddy and the nail in the pic.

I won't have it till Monday or Tuesday, at which time I will review, but the price was right.

1236782_220334901464206_1807308278_n.jpg
[

VaPeD&CoNfUsEd

JoDa Glassworks
Glass Blower
Yeah, my tracking showed it being in china for like 11 days, then 3 days later it just shows up.

I posted this in the Sublimator thread but didn't get much response.. I just bought this reclaim buddy and the nail in the pic.

I won't have it till Monday or Tuesday, at which time I will review, but the price was right.

1236782_220334901464206_1807308278_n.jpg
[
I've seen this being posted on Atechs fb page last week. I like the little reclaim buddy idea. I just don't like that the nail is boro and not quartz.

ou812?

Ordered 2 rigs 2 weeks apart ,The 1st has been sitting in China sorting cntr. for 8 days now,the other is awaiting shipment.I think one poster said ,forget about it for a month and after that go looking for whats happening then. But also would say its all good at those numbers,sooo inexpensive but built 1/2 way decent.

props must go to jambandphan03 for putting together a nice list of that sort of glass:rockon:
Never knew there was that many of those rigs @ those numbers.Thanks bro!!Im sure others are now beginning to get involved, if you got GAS you be a fool not to check these rigs out .Especially that we know some members who have em and say there good2go. For the price of some suds and bar grub, you get a sweet rig that some will want 1 of their own:luv:.

jambandphan03

in flavor country
props must go to jambandphan03 for putting together a nice list of that sort of glass:rockon:
Never knew there was that many of those rigs @ those numbers.Thanks bro!!Im sure others are now beginning to get involved, if you got GAS you be a fool not to check these rigs out .Especially that we know some members who have em and say there good2go. For the price of some suds and bar grub, you get a sweet rig that some will want 1 of their own:luv:.

Yeah, thanks, I wish I had just found those pieces long before I started buying glass, boy have I spent a lot of money trying pieces out that I ended up selling for one reason or another... a lot of trial and error.

and deadshort...nice, I didn't notice the removable mouthpieces...

ou812?

How could I forgot Ssvun, Who incidentally I think was the 1st to dig up the originals and begin the search for the elusive inexpensive DECENT Bubb,and as he explains the beauty of this forum is that we are as one in our quest for all good things in the Cannabis community.Its a pleasure knowing I can come here and ask things about my new journey (vaporizing and its application ) with an old fav MJ.The forum is a daily treat and do want to thank all for making it that way.Im just glad there are so many good and understanding people here.Would bite the weiney if it was like some other forums where theres a ton of trolls, flamers and keyboard bullies.They need to :chill: and vape a bit more :leaf:

edit** an old F/F line they used on us when we were in the academy THERE IS NO "I" IN THE WORD TEAM! GO TEAM FC :peace:

ou812?

Yes Good point. I do buy some American ,mainly so far from Jhan Pixel,whom IMO work is very sweet and his prices are very reasonable for the excellent quality of the craftsmanship.I will admit, I cannot afford the very best American glass, but you make a great and valid point to support OUR peeps.It would be safe to say a lot of other members support some of the forum member glowers here as well.. My motopsyhco is USA made, but not all is USA in my home ,you just cant escape it !! But you are totally correct to try our best to do so!

But I do enjoy finding these 1/2 way decent pieces for a fraction of what some sell on line and to boot, they just bought it from the same place I just did but now its 3 x the amount with another hefty shipping charge,so although coined cheap, on these particular ones, I say only in price but quality isnt bad, just not masterpieces.

deadheadbill

I can see clearly now the smoke is gone...
Yes Good point. I do buy some American ,mainly so far from Jhan Pixel,whom IMO work is very sweet and his prices are very reasonable for the excellent quality of the craftsmanship.I will admit, I cannot afford the very best American glass, but you make a great and valid point to support OUR peeps.It would be safe to say a lot of other members support some of the forum member glowers here as well.. My motopsyhco is USA made, but not all is USA in my home ,you just cant escape it !! But you are totally correct to try our best to do so!

But I do enjoy finding these 1/2 way decent pieces for a fraction of what some sell on line and to boot, they just bought it from the same place I just did but now its 3 x the amount with another hefty shipping charge,so although coined cheap, on these particular ones, I say only in price but quality isnt bad, just not masterpieces.

I agree. I buy from Jhan and GBD etc, but some American glass is just ridiculously priced. The problem with buying sight unseen pieces from China is these pieces are great deals, but the next one may be shit. Completely throwing off the cost to value ratio. You just never know.

At least it is cheap, and waiting for a new piece is always a thrill. :)

Top Bottom