Cheap High Quality Bubbler

RenDabs

Some people are having awful shipping experiences with her.

Some people have awful shipping experiences with other sellers too. Personally, I've received everything I've ordered from DHGate within 2 weeks, usually around 8-10 days(Midwest USA), including pieces from Kathy0577.

Last edited:

YungLeaner

Some people have awful shipping experiences with other sellers too. Personally, I've received everything I've ordered from DHGate within 2 weeks, usually around 8-10 days(Midwest USA), including pieces from Kathy0577.
Same. Just have seen a few bad ones recently. I personally have had a bunch of A plus Steven experiences myself

YungLeaner,
Reactions: SSVUN~YAH

mrbonsai420

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
These look awesome for $80! If I didn't just buy 2 bubblers this week lol
https://www.instagram.com/p/BCxuBMVxuNn/?taken-by=limitlessglasscompany

So, I couldn't decide on a vape I wanted for my birthday so I thought maybe my girl can just get my a new glass piece! I don't have a heady piece or a recycler yet so I thought would be awesome. I found an amazing artist to make a teal ocean recycler similar to this one except Teal for around $400 which seems very reasonable compared to some others. Now it doesn't have to be a recycler but does anyone have any other ideas for excellent glass pieces in the $400 range? Most I see that I like I finally get an answer on and they either tell me it will go up for auction or it's $2300 or something crazy. If you were getting a $400 custom piece right now what would you get?

Been wanting an ocean themed piece forever now, huge thanks to @VaPeD&CoNfUsEd for pointing me towards Iamglasshappy on IG. Being shipped out today, and I ordered it Monday! Damn fast service and super easy to work with... I'll definitely be back for some more from him.

pj0Y3vw.jpg

Mouthpiece-
F1PHkbH.jpg

Octo downstem!
AEEdcjT.jpg

Downstem and dome
QGeMvad.jpg

Couldn't be happier with it! Dabber and adapter coming soon from V&C

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
Dat homophobia doe.
My favorite aunt happens to be a lesbian and we share the love for the herb together. I'm sure she would be uncomfortable with that mouthpiece as well. Is she homophobic, too?

It has nothing to do with sexual orientation at all, but everything to do with wrapping your lips around a phallic mouthpiece. I know my wife wouldn't get near that thing for sure! :disgust: Sure, she would've loved it before we got married, but now I'm just getting depressed, so let's get back to talking about cheap glass before I start crying.

:peace:

YungLeaner

My favorite aunt happens to be a lesbian and we share the love for the herb together. I'm sure she would be uncomfortable with that mouthpiece as well. Is she homophobic, too?

It has nothing to do with sexual orientation at all, but everything to do with wrapping your lips around a phallic mouthpiece. I know my wife wouldn't get near that thing for sure! :disgust: Sure, she would've loved it before we got married, but now I'm just getting depressed, so let's get back to talking about cheap glass before I start crying.

Agreed. I have gay friends and a lesbian sister who wouldn't want to hit that. Neither would I. Homophobia is distaste for a sexual orientation, which is separate entirely from distaste for a penis--something I share with my sister and many other progressive people.

Also, the mouthpiece design looks incredibly breakable.

mrbonsai420

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker

I'm rolling. :rofl: I can't relate as I am spoiled rotten by a very sexy, young little hottie (I'm sure that will change as soon as I marry her!). BUT I'd hit that bong Stu, Hahaha!

Hey Guys, FYI I just started talking to American Glass Studio from Ioffer about a decent alternative Hydrotube for us! It will be a little more than China's but should be much better quality judging by his other stuff. We will see how it goes. I just ordered a piece from him to try it out. And I was thinking of grabbing this beast with the reverse showerhead base instead

http://www.ioffer.com/i/toro-style-honeycomb-showercap-pyramid-perc-bubbler-set-553925660
We need an affordable Hydrafoot PEOPLE!!!

C No Ego

OK, I know I have posted about this little cheap Chinese rig from Glass Artist before, but my girlfriend just surprised me with a weekend cabin in the woods and told me to pack my travel enail and rig! I forgot how much I like this little banger hanger. I ordered it when I was looking for a rig to fit in this Pelican case Travel enail. Thios at 7.4" is a perfect fit. Perfect with the 16mm Liger V2.0 too. It's definitely worth the purchase if you need a 14mm female banger hanger.

http://www.dhgate.com/product/2015-...inches/247499767.html#s1-2-7b;searl|237698722

98974BDD-5D0A-40F4-9943-BF9CA7CECCEE.jpg

28C24DA6-AA4A-46F7-87BC-770366B399A0.jpg
CAEEE230-F44A-4819-B832-1183523E2EAC.jpg

did you try that piece on a vaporizer too? looks like it works for vapor, hope so because I ordered one. thanks

C No Ego,
Reactions: SSVUN~YAH

mrbonsai420

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
Thanks to both you guys and i will be placing an order. However i should've specifieda HHydrafoot 2.0 Fluid edition!!

I wonder if I could use my M&M tech bubbler with an offset 14-18mm m2m adapter I have. I think I would have enough clearance using this adapter on this bubb with a HT right? Not that it's a stable base but I should be able to play with stacking percs.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/18-19MM-14M...LE-/221731550665?_trksid=p2141725.m3641.l6368

D810E060-8BA0-4A93-BA1E-668E532A9E47.jpg

I know GBD has made such things in the past as well as $100 Hydrotubes but I don't think they are especially cheap. No perc in this one but very similar. I'm sure we will have one from China as soon as the other HT styles take off.

This is the HT stand I had made by Sam at Glassblowersdirect. Just showed up today and it is made exactly to spec. I am so happy. Now my Gordon Scientific Recycler will be much easier to use.

cqOElf7l.jpg
uoSQO2rl.jpg

did you try that piece on a vaporizer too? looks like it works for vapor, hope so because I ordered one. thanks

Yes, I have used it with my underdog and It works well. I just put a little more water than I do for oils. Diffusion is decent and great flavor. It's a little small but that's not a big issue especially for a travel bong. I like that the glass is so thick and the downstem is attached to the bottom.

Last edited:

Justpassedu

I wonder if I could use my M&M tech bubbler with an offset 14-18mm m2m adapter I have. I think I would have enough clearance using this adapter on this bubb with a HT right? Not that it's a stable base but I should be able to play with stacking percs.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/18-19MM-14M...LE-/221731550665?_trksid=p2141725.m3641.l6368

D810E060-8BA0-4A93-BA1E-668E532A9E47.jpg

I know GBD has made such things in the past as well as $100 Hydrotubes but I don't think they are especially cheap. No perc in this one but very similar. I'm sure we will have one from China as soon as the other HT styles take off.
Reminds me a bit of the pipes daddy infamous I have -
DDDA8328-42F1-437B-9E4C-7CF08F7CF9CF_zpsk3s4hpay.jpg

Top Bottom