Cheap High Quality Bubbler

bounce5

Looking for orbiter sized bubbler, that's flater, and has the option for a mouthpiece that isn't a J-hook. Something exactly like a Pipesdaddy Infamous Bubbler would be ideal. Can anyone recommend anything?

Last edited:
bounce5,

mrbonsai420

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
Y
Looking for orbiter sized bubbler, that's flater, and has the option for a mouthpiece that isn't a J-hook. Something exactly like a Pipesdaddy Infamous Bubbler would be ideal. Can anyone recommend anything?
I just ordered this one, haven't gotten it yet though. This little squatty guy that can be used with a j-hook or mouthpiece or as an ash catcher. Pyramid perc looks nice too. It's hard to beat 3 day shipping for a piece at that price. I almost bought it when it was $75

https://www.ioffer.com/i/pyramid-perc-beaker-ashcatcher-bubbler-combo-not-bong-548535156

mrbonsai420,

CarbonFiberGuy

I will include a hydrofoot drawing in all future submissions. That kinda bothers me for the price, but I didn't mention it or submit a drawing of one so that's mostly on me. Just getting ready to test on my fcmod...great setup @CarbonFiberGuy

Great Job on getting this one figured out . Do you have any future hydratube designs planned for any venders ? I really would love to see some more of these on DHgate . I think I have gotton the only 3 I've seen so far which is Stevens, Sunshines , and the first strait recycler version .

Bongologist

JoJo Woodworks
Accessory Maker
@CarbonFiberGuy yes another design was submitted. Feel free to write sunshinestore and let them know you are interested. If more people request it, it's more likely to get built. Here is the drawing I submitted to them (link below).
UUcrUDC.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/UUcrUDC.jpg

Also, here is a link to a pic of Stevens if SsS needs it.
http://imgur.com/xb7aFEw

Nintenjoo

I've been reading this thread a ton lately and have been wanting an FC710 for a while now. It coming from China etc, has caused me to pause on ordering one, but I've been intrigued.

I went to my local head shop today to look for a knock off dabber that would fit a D-Nail carb cap, (which of course there aren't any), and saw a Grav Labs diffusion pump on the shelf.

I asked to see it and explained what it was to the girl, and she was like dude lets fill it up with water.

So she does. And it was cool to see one in person.

Then she says after a few minutes that the manager just told her they'd sell it at half price, as it's just been sitting there for a while.

So $65. And I was like hell, a Chinese one will cost me $40, and some risk. Here's $65 and it's right here?

So I got it. And I like it. :)

You guys are costing me money.

mrbonsai420

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
I've been reading this thread a ton lately and have been wanting an FC710 for a while now. It coming from China etc, has caused me to pause on ordering one, but I've been intrigued.

I went to my local head shop today to look for a knock off dabber that would fit a D-Nail carb cap, (which of course there aren't any), and saw a Grav Labs diffusion pump on the shelf.

I asked to see it and explained what it was to the girl, and she was like dude lets fill it up with water.

So she does. And it was cool to see one in person.

Then she says after a few minutes that the manager just told her they'd sell it at half price, as it's just been sitting there for a while.

So $65. And I was like hell, a Chinese one will cost me $40, and some risk. Here's $65 and it's right here?

So I got it. And I like it. :)

You guys are costing me money.

Awesome!! I love my FC-710 but I wish it was thicker glass. Post some pics please, that sounds like a steal!

Nintenjoo

Awesome!! I love my FC-710 but I wish it was thicker glass. Post some pics please, that sounds like a steal!

Here's a couple. SiC Dish on a knockoff infinity nail. My DNail slim series and carb cap are coming today FINALLY.

Auber RDK-200 and a flat coil from Amazon.

So far everything's been great. Ordered a couple drop downs from DH, cause this dish is right in my face.

Great rig though. I just made some Harletsu rosin and the terpenes are off the charts. Super flavorful, you can taste it minutes after.

https://imgur.com/a/gJoCy

Nintenjoo,
Reactions: Dr200

Bongologist

JoJo Woodworks
Accessory Maker
@Hotz i do not like singling out sellers, but I've had some problems ordering with Becky, they seem like seconds. You might want to consider spending a few dollars more from a different vendor.

AJS

Calm Consistency
Has reputable china glass been tested by any members of FC?
Sunshinestore / Yingmin5?

Is there a way to test the glass for impurities that could possible be picked up while vaping and sent to our lungs? Even with an ISO soak, is it possible that some residues hide within the glass that gets released when vaping?

srama21

Monotonous Botanist
@AJS not sure about analysis of impurities leaking out of the glass into vapor. I don't know if thats possible. I do remember this though, not sure if its exactly what you're looking for.

Edit - it would seem that the important thing is to determine whether the glass is infact boro. if it is i think you're fine. boro is commonly used as lab glassware.

Edit2 - if residue were sequestered it would have to be something insoluble in both ISO and water

I just did the canola oil/borosilicate test on my GB-187 and FC-mod. I'm not sure if anyone has tested them before (apologies if redundant) so I shot a quick vid.

They're boro. :nod:

:peace:

Edit3 - Question for @Stu - Why does this test work? Any idea about the science behind it?

Last edited:

Copacetic

Somewhere North of The Wall
Sorta.
Purity isn't necessarily what achieves a RF that matches canola oil, but this is how it's being exploited here.

BTW, what is canola? I've never heard of it until seeing it here, US thing?

Edit:
Sorry, should stop being lazy and Google.

mrbonsai420

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
Hey Guys, FYI I just started talking to American Glass Studio from Ioffer about a decent alternative Hydrotube for us! It will be a little more than China's but should be much better quality judging by his other stuff. We will see how it goes. I just ordered a piece from him to try it out. And I was thinking of grabbing this beast with the reverse showerhead base instead

http://www.ioffer.com/i/toro-style-honeycomb-showercap-pyramid-perc-bubbler-set-553925660

johnychaos

Looking to pick up a new piece. It will be used for dabbing and pairing with my Herbalizer. I came down with pneumonia a few years back and my lungs never recovered completely. Therefore I’m looking for a smooth hit from the percolation. Not too big of a can for easier draw.

I have the D020 and its a bit small for pairing with the Herbalizer. Then I also have the GB-186-1 from yingmin5 which is a dual matrix perc with a larger can. this one was good at first but I’m finding it to be too restrictive on the draw for my lungs for daily use with the Verbalizer.

What would you guys recommend?

These are 2 I’m currently considering.

http://www.dhgate.com/product/mothership-straight-fab-2015-new-height-27/239957059.html

http://www.dhgate.com/store/product/fc-ftk10-quot-new-high-quality-10-quot-torus/269372877.html

And I may just grab one of these (FC-187 Sidecar matrix) for use with the Herbalizer: [Link removed]

Modnote: Please do not post links to labeled counterfeit glass. -
whoops, sorry!

Last edited:

MinnBobber

And I may just grab one of these for use with the Herbalizer: [link removed]
This is my pick from your threesome.
Maybe 'cuz I have a real Mobius Matrix and it is great----with my Herbie.
Have you considered a hydratube for your Herbie? That's my daily driver for a smooth finish at max temp, with very warm water to moisturize the vapor.

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom