Cheap High Quality Bubbler

Slow Draw McGraw

Company Rep
Hey everyone,

I wanted to say, I ordered two more of Stevens fc-mouthpeices. I got one for a friend. I also asked if I could purchase extra hydrotube stands and he said yes. Its about $7.50 each for the stands. You have to buy something and add it in notes before you pay, and he will adjust the price.
Today they arrived. The percs are a little sloppy and bubbles like my other tubes but here's where they are different. The two new tubes I got seal 100% on the EVO. Also, they are a tad shorter on the mouthpeice tube-which I like.
The old ones sealed about 95-99%.
I'm pretty excited for the price, you can't go wrong!

Edit: looking at the 18mm female joints from the first batch, he definitely redid the 18mm female joints in the second batch which tells me all other tubes produced after Chinese New Year should provide a good seal.

Last edited:

Duncan MacLeod

RenDabs

Ugh... I hate Chinese QC. Recieved a knock off rig from hfy_glass today with a hole in the stem just before the perc... Of course the bubbles want to escape from there before they even reach the perc.

Has anyone had any dealings with them, particularly with getting a refund/replacement? I feel they're gonna try and offer me a few dollars back. That is not acceptable to me.

I know we take a risk ordering form China and I expect the odd blemish or for things not to be perfectly straight but a huge hole in the main functional part of the rig? Come on now China...

Damn man that's awful. Let us know how they deal with the issue, I've been thinking about picking one of those up myself.

flotntoke

thoroughly vaped

IMO, no you don't need that much glass unless you're smoking or don't really like the taste of your vapor. They do look friggin awesome though (well 2nd one does). Pretty is nice to look at. Simple is almost always nicer to vape through. My FC-187 still gets the most use of all my Chinese glass. D-cycler (a little more glass and a nice show) is in a distant 2nd place, tho it's a nice hitter too.

BenJammin415

I just bought this great rig on the gate for crazy cheap. All my friends have been getting heady minitubes so i figured I would follow the trend but since im not rich and want to dab on a budget I went heady (chinese chedy) and got this minitube http://www.dhgate.com/product/color...ored/370904696.html#s1-17-7b;searl|2004977484

It functions ok as you might imagine china couldn't screw up a three hole diffy but I do wish the holes where just a little bigger so that it wouldn't get reclaimed clogged so fast. It also has a descent amount of restriction due to the hole between the joint being too small but other than that no complaints.

Last edited:

vezj420

so I got the FC-710, but had to get it from another seller on "the gate" since the original (Stephen?) was charging more to ship to my country (India). Got free shipping from the alternate guy and was pleasantly surprised with a delivery time of 10 days (from ordering)! Only qualm I have is that I ordered the Ti nail for it but got a glass one instead...:doh:

Functions beautifully with the setup I have (see below) - takes a couple of tries to get used to the draw from this unit (ideal water level was also initially a mystery) but this is my daily driver now.

My previous bubbler was quite good with flavour but this diffusion pump model seems to have a leg up on it...here's a nice trippy pic of it for you guys!

George1151

Newbie to glass so my question probably has been asked and answered already but with 800+ pages of info it's hard to search successfully.

Considering getting my first bubbler a FC-187 V2. I have a couple of questions. I see there are several sellers on DHgate which one is recommended? Next question is what adapter(s) do I need to connect it to a Vapir Rise 2.0 and a Haze. Where do I get the adapters, I live in Canada if that is a factor (ie shipping etc).

Thanks for any assistance provided.

YungLeaner

Newbie to glass so my question probably has been asked and answered already but with 800+ pages of info it's hard to search successfully.

Considering getting my first bubbler a FC-187 V2. I have a couple of questions. I see there are several sellers on DHgate which one is recommended? Next question is what adapter(s) do I need to connect it to a Vapir Rise 2.0 and a Haze. Where do I get the adapters, I live in Canada if that is a factor (ie shipping etc).

Thanks for any assistance provided.
For the haze check Delta 3d adapters I believe the Universal WPA works for each haze model and is all you'd need. For the Rise just stuff the whip into the right sized (18mm) glass adapter from a smoke or glass shop. I think steven makes a very nice fc 187

Dramma Lamma

Looks like a job for!
so I got the FC-710, but had to get it from another seller on "the gate" since the original (Stephen?) was charging more to ship to my country (India). Got free shipping from the alternate guy and was pleasantly surprised with a delivery time of 10 days (from ordering)! Only qualm I have is that I ordered the Ti nail for it but got a glass one instead...:doh:

Functions beautifully with the setup I have (see below) - takes a couple of tries to get used to the draw from this unit (ideal water level was also initially a mystery) but this is my daily driver now.

My previous bubbler was quite good with flavour but this diffusion pump model seems to have a leg up on it...here's a nice trippy pic of it for you guys!

Actually I'd like to suggest you add in a little more water, to about the red line pictured below.
bGTuips.jpg

That's where I run the FC-710 and I believe many others do as well.

Try it out and see if you like it, cheers.

vicious916

Dab Connoisseur
So I messaged steven after the tracking number he posted for my ftk didn't update for like 6 days he then tells me my peice arrived at the post office and gives me a new tracking number and says if this one doesn't update in two days I will give you a refund. I don't want a refund after I waited damn near a month for this thing to ship

Last edited:
I got home from work today to find thedutchmistress dabbin on the mini fab I was waiting on. Ordered on the 4th so I'd say that's pretty good, the little thing rips like a champ and tastes awesome but I must say nothing has been able to fill the void in my life left by my en4cer being knocked off my kitchen table and shattering on the floor :cry:. There isn't anyone on dhgate the makes one is there? I've looked around a little but I haven't found any, maybe someone could get Steve or CCG to make one?

RenDabs

Got my FC-UFO the other day. 7 days from China to my front door which is a personal best time for me. It's pretty nice, the base wobbles ever so slightly which is annoying and the joint to the mouthpiece angles very slightly inwards. Function is great.

tbm17Hb.jpg

Clean glass day(minus the hydratube).

a8Os3ed.jpg

mrbonsai420

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
Anyone have any experience with a piece like this? Lots of sellers have them, I'd like to go with one that someone on here has experience with if possible. Also hilarious how this description is totally wrong but on like every listing.

http://m.dhgate.com/product/new-lig...hter-amazing/231109051.html#s1-2-1|2436598988

I know nothing about the piece. Looks pretty cool as long as there isn't too much drag? Perc looks cool to me, might even be able to use for flower and oil? Hell, for $23 just Buy it and let us know!

This is the most popular seller of the spline perc and a water test on their listing. I have not bought from this seller

http://www.dhgate.com/product/new-n...mazing/233599732.html#s1-0-1b;searl|727478678

Kathy also has it, I have bought from her successfully but it's $15 more here

http://www.dhgate.com/product/new-h...upline/241961644.html#s1-2-1b;searl|727478678

SSVUN~YAH

You Must Unlearn, What You Have Learned...
I know nothing about the piece. Looks pretty cool as long as there isn't too much drag? Perc looks cool to me, might even be able to use for flower and oil? Hell, for $23 just Buy it and let us know!

This is the most popular seller of the spline perc and a water test on their listing. I have not bought from this seller

http://www.dhgate.com/product/new-n...mazing/233599732.html#s1-0-1b;searl|727478678

Kathy also has it, I have bought from her successfully but it's $15 more here

http://www.dhgate.com/product/new-h...upline/241961644.html#s1-2-1b;searl|727478678
Thanks, I will let you know how that seller is, I bought another. I never use water with this piece, actually if I'm vaping flowers I don't use water unless it's an HT. Qwiso and other harsher reclaims I turn to the h2o. For a bit over $20 it's a steal!

Anyone have any experience with a piece like this? Lots of sellers have them, I'd like to go with one that someone on here has experience with if possible. Also hilarious how this description is totally wrong but on like every listing.

http://m.dhgate.com/product/new-lig...hter-amazing/231109051.html#s1-2-1|2436598988

I bought that piece from that same seller and overall I wasn't as happy with it as I've been with my other gate purchases. That being said it,s not a bad peice the build quality is good and it hits decent but it's really tall for how light it is and it's pretty top heavy. If you put a dropdown and enail on it the slightest bump will knock it over. I don't vape though so idk how it is on that end but i can imagine putting a log style vape on it would only make it more unstable. I no longer have mine anymore I traded it to a friend for a gram of bho. She mainly uses it to smoke flower and she loves it.

Idk hopefully youll like it more than I did. I think I'm just biased cuz my other gate buys were the fc-710, d-cycler, and mini fab.

And idk if you knew or not but it was originally made by grav labs

Last edited:

Mangos

Got the new "Mothership" FTK incycler from Kathy today. Took exactly one week from the day of purchase to get here to the UK. I also asked if they could include a female to female 18mm adapter - which was sent to me free of charge.

The piece itself functions well for the price. Only thing I'm disappointed in is that the water in the incycler- doesn't have that cool swirling effect when the water travels back down , the water just plops back down. I have seen videos of Steven's FTK and the incycler on that one seems more effective.

Other then that it functions really well. The matrix perc fires really nice and is cut very evenly. The glass is really thick to. The mouthpiece is also the perfect size for me , which is sometimes my biggest gripe with some glass pieces.

Overall I am really pleased with it especially considering the price. I really see this being used everyday . Normally with the Evo I have to take a 10- 15 second draw to get a nice fat cloud- on this piece it seems like I get vapor in half that time .

Only posting this so anybody who ordered the same piece or was thinking of ordering the piece has an idea of how it functions. Hope this helped :peace:

No pics or vids as it has the Mothership logo and I don't know if it will get removed here or not. I know we can't submit links but I'm not sure on posting vids or pics of the piece is allowed. The piece itself also had a void if removed sticker on the base with the a date and the lettering " D & K"

Last edited:

Justpassedu

Got the new "Mothership" FTK incycler from Kathy today. Took exactly one week from the day of purchase to get here to the UK. I also asked if they could include a female to female 18mm adapter - which was sent to me free of charge.

The piece itself functions well for the price. Only thing I'm disappointed in is that the water in the incycler- doesn't have that cool swirling effect when the water travels back down , the water just plops back down. I have seen videos of Steven's FTK and the incycler on that one seems more effective.

Other then that it functions really well. The matrix perc fires really nice and is cut very evenly. The glass is really thick to. The mouthpiece is also the perfect size for me , which is sometimes my biggest gripe with some glass pieces.

Overall I am really pleased with it especially considering the price. I really see this being used everyday . Normally with the Evo I have to take a 10- 15 second draw to get a nice fat cloud- on this piece it seems like I get vapor in half that time .

Only posting this so anybody who ordered the same piece or was thinking of ordering the piece has an idea of how it functions. Hope this helped :peace:

No pics or vids as it has the Mothership logo and I don't know if it will get removed here or not. I know we can't submit links but I'm not sure on posting vids or pics of the piece is allowed. The piece itself also had a void if removed sticker on the base with the a date and the lettering " D & K"
That's weird that it takes you 10-15 seconds to get a fat cloud out of the Evo. What temp on the dial do you run it at , I just got one from a forum member and been using it with some dhgate glass and at around 12:30 on the dial with a 5 min heat soak upon turning it on I am getting thick vapor in about 3-4 seconds time. The clouds are huge. This machine gave me a new appreciation for all my glass. I have got lucky with some of Stevens pieces but feel the last few I have ordered were no good. The last good piece I got from him was my Mob**s Matrix Sidecar .

Justpassedu,

Alan Partridge

Smell my cheese
Finally got my FC Mod and FC Mouthpiece!

The FC Mod has a very off centre main stem, and the holes in the ash catcher perc thingy are all over the place, but other than that it's kinda cool. The FC Mouthpiece I have has the same complaints as the others mentioned- the female joint is too deep to get a proper connection. But it works ok.

I've been enjoying using a whip on the FC Mod, and I've combined it with the Mouthpiece for really really really smooth vapour. It's fun watching them all milk up. I have no problem clearing them all as the vapour goes through so much water and is not harsh at all. The FC1000 and FC187 are still the best bits of glass I've got from China so far though.

Alan Partridge,

George1151

For the haze check Delta 3d adapters I believe the Universal WPA works for each haze model and is all you'd need. For the Rise just stuff the whip into the right sized (18mm) glass adapter from a smoke or glass shop. I think steven makes a very nice fc 187

Only problem for me is the price $17 plus almost that much again to ship it to Canada. Ends up costing more than the bubbler. Is there anything cheaper on DHgate that is male female so that I can plug the 18 male into the bubbler and stick a whip on the other end to connect to my vaporizer?

George1151,

Mangos

That's weird that it takes you 10-15 seconds to get a fat cloud out of the Evo. What temp on the dial do you run it at , I just got one from a forum member and been using it with some dhgate glass and at around 12:30 on the dial with a 5 min heat soak upon turning it on I am getting thick vapor in about 3-4 seconds time. The clouds are huge. This machine gave me a new appreciation for all my glass. I have got lucky with some of Stevens pieces but feel the last few I have ordered were no good. The last good piece I got from him was my Mob**s Matrix Sidecar .
Sorry I didn't explain myself very well. What I meant was that for me personally - to get a nice lungful a vapor would take me between 10-15 seconds of inhalation- with this piece I get a lungful of vapor in half the time.

Getting visible vapor will always only take me a few seconds- but a satisfying hit takes me 10- 15 seconds normally on my other pieces . Especially with the Turbine HT I had -it felt incredibly restricted compared to this piece. Also where the vapor collects is right near the neck of the mouth piece- so the vapor makes it's way to you quicker. Hope this made sense .

Edit : Use it at 2 on the dial.

wildything

Finally got my FC Mod and FC Mouthpiece!

The FC Mod has a very off centre main stem, and the holes in the ash catcher perc thingy are all over the place, but other than that it's kinda cool. The FC Mouthpiece I have has the same complaints as the others mentioned- the female joint is too deep to get a proper connection. But it works ok.

I've been enjoying using a whip on the FC Mod, and I've combined it with the Mouthpiece for really really really smooth vapour. It's fun watching them all milk up. I have no problem clearing them all as the vapour goes through so much water and is not harsh at all. The FC1000 and FC187 are still the best bits of glass I've got from China so far though.
I was about to finally pull the trigger on the fc-mod since I saw it in my lhs the other week and loved the size as I didn't see it big that large in all the pictures. The guy at the store just called it a double matirx since it has 2 matire downstems. But now I'm wondering if the quality is worth it. Probably still worth it since the headshop sells them for $280. I was just really buying it for the showerhead but that seems to be extremely sloppy so I might pass... :(

wildything,

YungLeaner

I was about to finally pull the trigger on the fc-mod since I saw it in my lhs the other week and loved the size as I didn't see it big that large in all the pictures. The guy at the store just called it a double matirx since it has 2 matire downstems. But now I'm wondering if the quality is worth it. Probably still worth it since the headshop sells them for $280. I was just really buying it for the showerhead but that seems to be extremely sloppy so I might pass... :(
Definitely don't get it for 280 from your headshop. That's an absurd mark up. At that price you could buy 3 FC mods. I would personally go for the FC-UFO, which is a piece that also has 2 joints for an MP and a bowl or whip, not to mention a great showerhead perc although it isn't removable. The glass is also very thick and it's a piece that seems to have MUCH better quality control. I love mine.

Only problem for me is the price $17 plus almost that much again to ship it to Canada. Ends up costing more than the bubbler. Is there anything cheaper on DHgate that is male female so that I can plug the 18 male into the bubbler and stick a whip on the other end to connect to my vaporizer?

Yeah, my suggestion would be to get silicon tubing and cut off enough to cover the mouthpiece stem, and then stuff that into the adapter that works. I think an 18mm female to 14mm female would probably work for this purpose.

YungLeaner,
Reactions: flotntoke

RenDabs

dUNaEQE.jpg

SjgilaJ.jpg

Just got my UFO carb cap from Titan_v on DHgate. Doesn't really look like the stock photo at all which is disappointing. The worst is that there's no hole on the bubble end so when you throw it on a banger after a dab, the vapor just drifts up into the cap and lingers around in it unless you pull really hard. I have a grail nail on the way so maybe it'll work better on that.

Top Bottom