1. What does SSTB mean? See our glossary of acronyms.

Cheap, high-quality bubbler??

Discussion in 'Glass' started by Bleezy, Mar 3, 2012.

1. Doug

Doug Just passing time

FrogBoy138 likes this.
  2. Live-N-Learn

Live-N-Learn Higher, Higher, Baby...

Because I couldn't go out like I did yesterday, here is day two, hit #2. And yes I did the mirror test, all of my slits fire!!!

3. Bob Loblaw

Bob Loblaw Astralnaut

totally half expected the camera to all of a sudden quickly pan to the ceiling right as the music stopped.
    you know to simulate a knock out, lol. anyone else? glad ur diggin' ur new piece!
    BigDaddyVapor likes this.
  4. Live-N-Learn

The light strobe was already way too high tech for me. Filming yourself is hard work lol

It gave me a last second punch at the end, but I survived :)
    [​IMG]
  5. BigDaddyVapor

BigDaddyVapor @BigDogJunction

And I thought my damn duck, was/is funny.

Thank you, for surpassing my personal bloopers.
  6. Live-N-Learn

Trial and error. LOL :science:
    Bob Loblaw likes this.
  7. Shad0w

Shad0w Member

If I were to get only one bong/bubbler for my vaporizer ( Flashvape ) Should I get the infamous $40 or the SSFG travel beaker? I'm planning to buy something in the next few minutes :)
  8. SD_haze

SD_haze MMJ Vaporist

If the price difference isn't major to you, an SSFG travel beaker w/ showerhead downstem should be leaps and bounds higher quality.

The infamous is great as a backup piece, cup-holder rig, or a 1st piece if you want to make a minimum investment to test the waters.
    :2c:
    SSVUN~YAH, Tweak, Dreamerr and 2 others like this.
  9. VaPeD&CoNfUsEd

VaPeD&CoNfUsEd JoDa Glassworks Glass Blower

Woohoo just got the email saying my infamous has shipped! Hopefully it'll be here soon!
    Bob Loblaw likes this.
  10. BigDaddyVapor

SSFG w/ showerhead DS :tup:
  11. Dreamerr

Dreamerr Always in a state of confusion and silliness♀

I just may not be able to see...I didn't forget the vid just busy and not feeling like doing it when not. I will and then you can all let me know if the slits all fire. My vid will be even more low tech since I have no idea how to do one. I don't even know which program.
  12. VaPeD&CoNfUsEd

VaPeD&CoNfUsEd JoDa Glassworks Glass Blower

Hey to u guys with the infamous,
    When you ordered and got your shipped confirmation email, did your tracking number work?
  13. Dreamerr

Dreamerr Always in a state of confusion and silliness♀

It works fine you have to wait about 24 hours. Tomorrow night more then likely it will say shipping info received but not much more info. That is how USPS works unless you picked fedex or whatever.
  14. b0

b0 Vapor powered

15. tepictoton

tepictoton Well-Known Member

i believe this piece has been discussed here before. Looks okay.

My own experience with grasscity on the other hand...Dunno where you are from, but I am sure you will find niecer pieces for same pricerange in your area...I always tell European people to check out head&nature from germany. I used to own some pieces from weedstar, and i know they get a lot of shitty reactions because they tend to just copy stuff and use china glass and so on, but for someone with a low budget their pieces definately deliver.

So shortly, check these out: http://www.head-nature.com/tree/3059/Percolator-Bongs/?tree-3059-page=1

Oh and they have this one in stock too:
    http://www.head-nature.com/article/06640/Double-Bubble-Bong-3.0-with-precooler.xhtml
    I believe it's almost half the price of what they asked on GC...(hehe, let's see what happens after all the people here find out about this bargain...)

my :2c:
    BigDaddyVapor likes this.
  16. Live-N-Learn

LMAO, I just watched your travel beaker video, and that duck noise is hilarious. Difference was I knew I was defeated, you tried valiantly to survive though. :rofl:
  17. b0

b0 Vapor powered

I live in a small city in the south of Spain and here people don't even know what a diffuser downstem is. So no quality pieces here.

I will take a look in head nature, but I really like the bubbler in GC. Let's see what pieces they have in the same pricerange.
  18. Frederick McGuire

Frederick McGuire Aggressively Loungey

That's the version of the double bubbler that doesn't have a showerhead on the fixed stem in the back chamber. It just has a non-diffused fixed stem.
  19. tepictoton

tepictoton Well-Known Member

Euhm, no it's not...first comment should have given you a clue ;) it definately has both showerhead diffusion parts.

head and nature simply has some amazing prices in comparison to for instance grasscity...just my :2c: take it or leave it lol :shrug: it sure sucks that one can only pay by banc transfer wich takes almost a week in some cases, and then there is the waiting game for the 'post-man'(or UPS or DPH or whatever these days)
  20. Frederick McGuire

Frederick McGuire Aggressively Loungey

Ahh, well then ;)

I just looked at the pics they had up
  21. b0

b0 Vapor powered

Damn, the GC bubbler was 20€ cheaper yesterday -.- now they quit the discount.
  22. JSteez4205

JSteez4205 aka Gordon NugzB

I did too, and the pics show a 3-arm tree in first chamber and normal downstem in second chamber. I saw a link to a different bub earlier in this thread that had a 3rd pic similar to this one that showed a whole different perc set-up...confusing on the sellers side...
    SSVUN~YAH likes this.
  23. weeble

weeble New Member

Just a quick question with the Infamous 40$
    Could i still use a bowl and use it like a normal bubbler?
  24. nopartofme

nopartofme Well-Known Member

Yes, you just need a bowl with an 18mm male GonG joint. Just keep in mind when looking at the pictures that the vertical distance from the top of the female joint of the bubbler to the height of the top of the mouthpiece is only about the length of a AA battery. With the angle of the mouthpiece I'm sure you could still hit a tall bowl without burning yourself, it just might be a little cozy…
  25. BigDaddyVapor

Damn you, Frederick... says it right there, in the first comment!

Which roughly translates to...

;)

Hmm...

[​IMG]

Support FC, visit our trusted friends and sponsors