Cheap High Quality Bubbler

Snappo

Caveat Emptor - "A Billion People Can Be Wrong!"
Accessory Maker
Sadly my Volcano, Oracle, etc are all gathering dust.... Oh yea, I have a SSV and a LSV also that havent seen daylight in quite a while.
This is the nature of the game. Vapes go in and out of rotation over time for various reasons of preference, etc. If it's likely to gather dust for too long a time it may be time for a Classifieds listing. Once adopted anew, the vape rotation/life cycle begins again! This is equally true for glass;-) Life!

lazylathe

Almost there...
I use 4-5. What's a heat soak?

Going through water you will get whispy vapour at 4 to 5.
Try turning it up until you get the milk you want.
Also overpacking the Solo will restrict it even more.
When i am done packing i always take a test pull, if it is too restricted repack.
It should be an easy pull when packed correctly.

Quetzalcoatl

DEADY GUERRERO/DIRT COBAIN/GEORGE KUSH
Going through water you will get whispy vapour at 4 to 5.
Try turning it up until you get the milk you want.
Also overpacking the Solo will restrict it even more.
When i am done packing i always take a test pull, if it is too restricted repack.
It should be an easy pull when packed correctly.
Yeah I'm not sure why, but I can get sufficient vapor through my pieces at 3 with my Solo... 7 is "fuck your face" mode :tup:

Sorry guys does anyone have a link to this vortex bubbler from Yingmin? Is it the 189? I'm having trouble locating it for some reason.

Mr. Gweilo 420,

Nu11ington

Thanks for the advice guys. I used the Solo last night and did two bowls at 3 heat at a party and ended up puking and greening out so the Solo is very powerful. I never pack it down tight, just full but never packed down super hard. My weed is pretty dry, been in my grinder for awhile. Guess I'll try cranking the heat up for a nice milk!

Snappo

Accessory Maker
Thanks for the advice guys. I used the Solo last night and did two bowls at 3 heat at a party and ended up puking and greening out so the Solo is very powerful. I never pack it down tight, just full but never packed down super hard. My weed is pretty dry, been in my grinder for awhile. Guess I'll try cranking the heat up for a nice milk!
Remember to report back with with results from the heat soak experiment, in the name of science of course:-)

Thank you kind sirs :)

No wonder I couldn't find it. I though that one was similar looking to the TKO at first. It is hard to justify further GAS but I "need" a vortex :) Now if I can just get Yingmin to reply to my messages and ship it to my location :)

Soory one more edit: Am I correct in thinking that is a male joint? So I would need to get some kind of male/female connection I imagine. Mister G?

nihil

Member, Known Well
Soory one more edit: Am I correct in thinking that is a male joint? So I would need to get some kind of male/female connection I imagine. Mister G?

It's a female joint.

See, when a man loves a woman, he will sometimes put his male joint (the bowl in picture 3) into the bubbler's receiving female joint (also seen in picture 3).

Your GonG will also be inserted into this female joint, but not at the same time as the bowl's joint, as that would be awkward.

Mister G

Deceptively Old Fart
It's a female joint.

See, when a man loves a woman, he will sometimes put his male joint (the bowl in picture 3) into the bubbler's receiving female joint (also seen in picture 3).

Your GonG will also be inserted into this female joint, but not at the same time as the bowl's joint, as that would be awkward.

Don't mind @Mr. Gweilo 420 , he is just a tiny bit jointslexic...:evil: 189 comes with a female joint, but it's easy to be confused since so many of these smaller bubs are oil rigs so they are usually male. I assumed the 189 would be male until I looked more closely.

Snappo

Accessory Maker
It's a female joint.

Yes! Absolutely - the Birds & the Bees do apply here!:lmao:

Thanks @nihil and @Mister G Despite learning and acquiring glass at a rapid rate I am still a novice when it comes to glass and sadly I do seem to have trouble differentiating between male and female joints at times. I would just hate to order a piece, go through the waiting game and then realize I am missing an adapter. Luckily for me I can ask you guys :wave:

P.S. Quick someone give me a reason why I should not order a 187, 187 and a 189. Of fuck. The GAS demons are circling :(

Last edited:
ha ha @FlyingLow I know the feeling man :brow: Jesus I should do some work :doh:

Actually since you are addicted to cheap China glass I'm wondering if you have come across a certain cheap Chinese portable vaporizer that is kicking ass and taking names?? Sorry off-topic but I think it is related (China +Cheap). Sorry I'm just being a devil but I'm sure you guys will order one. $60 shipped for me :)

Mister G

Deceptively Old Fart
ha ha @FlyingLow I know the feeling man :brow: Jesus I should do some work :doh:

Actually since you are addicted to cheap China glass I'm wondering if you have come across a certain cheap Chinese portable vaporizer that is kicking ass and taking names?? Sorry off-topic but I think it is related (China +Cheap). Sorry I'm just being a devil but I'm sure you guys will order one. $60 shipped for me :)

I've been eyeing that "Vapormax" I think it's called? I think the price is $70-75 shipped to US. Very tempting...

Back on topic....I like the whole experience from being interested in a piece to finally cleaning and using it (and all the anticipation in between), especially when the quality of it is so impressive for the price...like my D020-D. I hope the 189 sidecar can live up to it's predecessors, big shoes to fill or it's banished to the cabinet for awhile...gonna need a bigger cabinet...:evil:

Top Bottom