Cheap High Quality Bubbler

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
All of these new pieces on Kathy's Dhgate store look interesting. However, until we see a few in people's hands I don't even believe they exist. In my opinion Kathy is just a reseller who does not even keep stock on hand. All she has are connections and a website. It is basically a phishing exercise. She takes your order and then places her own order. In the meantime she will issue you a fake tracking number and the whole time she will blame China Post and deliberately miscommunicate with you. Again, this is why I love Sunshine Store so much. Yingmin also seems like he is going to be reliable and trustworthy as well. My 189 should be here in a few days, hopefully before the weekend.

Also, regarding these mini-rigs. Who would actually wear one of these around their necks? As a mini rig I think they look very cool. As something one might wear I think they look laughable.
N93lzxF.jpg

Frederick McGuire

Aggressively Loungey
This is one of the more expensive ($64.55) pieces on the Yingmin5 store, I'm not really (atm) interested in purchasing this, but I was wondering if anyone recognizes this design - is it "inspired" by something done by a well known blower? Because it looks like it could be some "known" design.

It's designation is the GB-176: This one's green, but I've seen it on DHgate in many other colors.

1.0x0.jpg
I used to have a similar piece, inline, to 6-arm, to 6-arm.
Exact same shape, there was just 2 trees instead of the 1 there.

I liked it while I had it, but the inline was open ended and down facing, so it didn't really fire.

I ended up selling it to another member, who managed to break it within a few months, so I'm not so sure how good the durability is on them...

I liked it at the time, but wouldn't buy one again

So a mate of mine just made some oil for the first time, an he knew I had some oil gear etc, so he asked me to show him how dabbing worked.

I took round one of the adapter sets that comes with the D-020 line, and told him he could just have them (male male adapter, dome & glass nail) since I already had better gear for my own use.

He didn't want it for free though and have me an actual RooR carbon filter (worth about $60 or something) :)
I told him the adapters were worth all of $5 an he could just have em, but he insisted on trading :)

After playing with my D-020 &-W, I've decided I'm never really gonna use them (I kinda knew that when I ordered them) so they have now been placed on indefinite loan to a few buddies for combustion purposes.

Seeing the excitement on their faces that there's finally a piece in my collection they can smoke through was more than worth the price of them :lol:

Last edited:

flotntoke

thoroughly vaped
Use the dhGate tracking number on the USPS website for easier tracking. If it is the real deal it will show up. My 186 tracking looks like this:
DATE & TIME
STATUS OF ITEM
Origin Post is Preparing Shipment

We have received notice that the originating post is preparing to dispatch this mail piece.

May 12, 2014 , 1:36 pm

Processed Through Sort Facility

SHENZHEN EMS, CHINA

May 10, 2014 , 4:08 pm

Acceptance

CHINA

THANKS FOR THIS @DieHard !!! Works great and happy to not have to go through the DHGate screwy tracking system,

Anyone from Canada have any luck buying from any of the DHGate stores? It seems that all of them don't ship to Canada as an option. :\
Mate if you talk with Yingmin he should be able to do you a deal privately. Dhgate seems to put some shipping restriction on him for some reason. The same thing happened to me and we just did a deal privately and I paid through Paypal. Hope that helps :)

SugoiBoy

Mate if you talk with Yingmin he should be able to do you a deal privately. Dhgate seems to put some shipping restriction on him for some reason. The same thing happened to me and we just did a deal privately and I paid through Paypal. Hope that helps :)

Will definitely do! By any chance anyone know the private channel where I can contract the yingming5 since he has disappeared from FC and doesn't appear to answer his Dhgate inbox? (Sorry I'm a big noob :huh:)

b0

Cloudy...
Yesterday I sent him a message through DHgate but still no answer... Usually how much he takes to answer?

flotntoke

thoroughly vaped
I think he's over this site?

Eh, maybe. But, could be he was just blocked from using the site. Don't think internet is as free and open in China. Or, could be as simple as his connection is down. Can't imagine a good businessman would turn away from the sales potential here.

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
I used to have a similar piece, inline, to 6-arm, to 6-arm.
Exact same shape, there was just 2 trees instead of the 1 there.

I liked it while I had it, but the inline was open ended and down facing, so it didn't really fire.

I ended up selling it to another member, who managed to break it within a few months, so I'm not so sure how good the durability is on them...

I liked it at the time, but wouldn't buy one again

So a mate of mine just made some oil for the first time, an he knew I had some oil gear etc, so he asked me to show him how dabbing worked.

I took round one of the adapter sets that comes with the D-020 line, and told him he could just have them (male male adapter, dome & glass nail) since I already had better gear for my own use.

He didn't want it for free though and have me an actual RooR carbon filter (worth about $60 or something) :)
I told him the adapters were worth all of $5 an he could just have em, but he insisted on trading :)

After playing with my D-020 &-W, I've decided I'm never really gonna use them (I kinda knew that when I ordered them) so they have now been placed on indefinite loan to a few buddies for combustion purposes.

Seeing the excitement on their faces that there's finally a piece in my collection they can smoke through was more than worth the price of them :lol:
One thing is for sure you are the number one glass expert in the world!

I'm a beginner.

I love the D022 and it works great for my medical needs.

Today I'll break out the D020 and re-visit it's function.

I bought a cheap $300 glass piece just to have it break 1st session.

This cheaper stuff is great for me as I learn about this method of medication.

Last edited:

MuushuPork

Hey guys! Just got my very first cheap quality bubbler!!! Its a D-020-W!!

It looks great and is air tight, plus the DBV whip adapter I got is almost snug!! It wiggles a tad but its still air tight.
Just wanted to make sure though.... should I just accept the flaws?? I figure I should but there is a chip on the side of one of the slits on the perc, also there is what appears to be a scratch, or a hairline crack, on the side of the can. its about 1.5 inches long. not really worried or anything but should I complain and get another or enjoy my cheap glass???!!

Delta3DStudios

Accessory Maker

It looks great and is air tight, plus the DBV whip adapter I got is almost snug!! It wiggles a tad but its still air tight.
Just wanted to make sure though.... should I just accept the flaws?? I figure I should but there is a chip on the side of one of the slits on the perc, also there is what appears to be a scratch, or a hairline crack, on the side of the can. its about 1.5 inches long. not really worried or anything but should I complain and get another or enjoy my cheap glass???!!

Good luck getting them to ship a replacement. They'll probably ask you to ship it back to them before they send you a replacement. I'd say just accept the cheap price, and use it until it becomes a problem

jambandphan03

in flavor country
I'd just enjoy it, all my glass has those kinds of flaws so far, nothing has show up in "perfect" condition. It would cost more than the glass cost to try to send it back and hope they send you something better or get refunded... if its working right, just think of those minor flaws are just part of the trade off for such a low price. Now, if it were costing hundreds of $, I would feel differently.

Last edited:

Tweak

T\/\/34|<
Just wanted to make sure though.... should I just accept the flaws??

My D020-W had a hairline scratch on it's can too. I'm thinking next time I order something from SSS (Sunshinestore) that I'll request no slides, I already have enough I don't use. I mentioned it to SSS, and he wanted a photo. For me, it wasn't worth the effort.

It bothered me at first but I got over it. It still functions the same and I'm not looking to resale it anyway.

If you are happy with it and it functions like it should, I see no reason to worry.

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT

If it bothers you.
Go to aqua labs web site and buy a $400 piece without flaws.
For less than $40 it's more than 1/2 the price of the local smoke shop.
Only buy cheap if it's not an issue?
Of the 5 units I received no defects.

Last edited:

Nu11ington

I also noticed some small scratches and cracks on my d020-d but I don't think they affect performance at all and I agree that for what I paid, I didn't really expect pristine glass. The packaging seemed really nice though, like 3 layers of bubble wrap around the bubbler and each glass attachment was individually wrapped also inside that huge mess.

Errl

I actually had my first piece from Sunshine store that I wasn't extremely happy with, the D020-D.

I don't care about scratches and cosmetic stuff at all, but this piece has a chip in one of the slits that's large enough to cause only that perc to fire. I thought about it for a bit and decided it wasn't worth it to contact sunshine about it or file a claim, and I am a little disappointed but as ataxian pointed out we're buying cheap glass from China.

Top Bottom