Cheap High Quality Bubbler

Caligula

Maximus
Too much restriction because Arizer Solo. Best you can do is get an 18mm PVHE "turbo" gong, although I found the standard PVHE 18mm gong to work well with my old 65mm bubbler (largish volme and lots of chug).

You can have the best seal in the world but a Solo thru a stock stem is going to be no bueno for a bubbler IMO.

My opinion? Get any of the PVHE 18mm GonGs and milk that shit at temp level 6. Should get decent clouds.

In fact check the video link in my signature. I have some Solo milk demo vids in there.

Edit:

SSVUN~YAH

You Must Unlearn, What You Have Learned...
Too much restriction because Arizer Solo. Best you can do is get an 18mm PVHE "turbo" gong, although I found the standard PVHE 18mm gong to work well with my old 65mm bubbler (largish volme and lots of chug).

You can have the best seal in the world but a Solo thru a stock stem is going to be no bueno for a bubbler IMO.

My opinion? Get any of the PVHE 18mm GonGs and milk that shit at temp level 6. Should get decent clouds.

In fact check the video link in my signature. I have some Solo milk demo vids in there.
Have you tried glass hc screens?
I use 4-5. What's a heat soak?
Just not hitting right away let it get to say level 5 then wait another minute or so, might help...

equatorgringo

I actually have that same issue with my solo and d020, even with a 18mm Wong it doesn't help. The two in combo suck for me also. I get really pleasing results with same heat settings and configuration on my Simba frit.

equatorgringo,
Reactions: SSVUN~YAH

Meghan

For what it's worth, I've never had much luck pairing the Solo with glass except the Pinnacle water tool. The resistance has always been a killer for me. So much work for so little reward. :)

That said, I had a non-PVHE GonG adapter (which I've since sold). If I ever decide to try again (which I doubt), I'd most likely go the PVHES turbo route. The Solo needs all the help it can get! (As a vape to use through water, at least...direct draw from a PVHE stem, the Solo is wonderful).

flotntoke

thoroughly vaped
Hope that worked for you @Nu11ington.

Don't want to start a vape battle here, but think Caligula touched on an important point. Solo is a great vaporizor with many features, but IME milking up glass isn't one of them. Admittedly, my solo experience is pretty limited. I do use one on occasion, but the friend that has it isn't a big bubbler fan. Have had less than stellar results from his on my glass. However, that could be due to having more experience using the nano to milk glass. It milks very nicely IME. Many other vapes seem to do better than the solo milking glass as well.

Not trying to take anything away from the solo!! It's a great vape and I've stopped just short of pulling the trigger on one more than a few times over the past couple years. I even suggested it for my friend who has one because seemed like it would be better for him than anything else. But from our experimentation, you need to get the heat up to at least 6 and let the solo sit on top of the load for at least 1 full minute.

@ataxian and others who own a solo and other vapes may be able to give more pointers.

EDIT: sorry for adding another post with pretty much same info. Was typing while they posted. Didn't mean to :horse:

SugoiBoy

So many available options now, so glad I held off on pulling the trigger on some of the shadier stores! But alas there is a new problem...IDK what to choose anymore :ko:!

Hopefully some strong Canadian options will be available in the near future so I can finally feed my GAS :brow:thanks to @yingming5:razz::rockon:

I'm curious though, in anyone's opinion whats the best bang for the buck piece that ships to Canada atm?

Edit: Took out biased comment sorry to fellow FCers!

Last edited:
SugoiBoy,

Quetzalcoatl

DEADY GUERRERO/DIRT COBAIN/GEORGE KUSH

Don't want to start a vape battle here, but think Caligula touched on an important point. Solo is a great vaporizor with many features, but IME milking up glass isn't one of them. Admittedly, my solo experience is pretty limited. I do use one on occasion, but the friend that has it isn't a big bubbler fan. Have had less than stellar results from his on my glass. However, that could be due to having more experience using the nano to milk glass. It milks very nicely IME. Many other vapes seem to do better than the solo milking glass as well.

Not trying to take anything away from the solo!! It's a great vape and I've stopped just short of pulling the trigger on one more than a few times over the past couple years. I even suggested it for my friend who has one because seemed like it would be better for him than anything else. But from our experimentation, you need to get the heat up to at least 6 and let the solo sit on top of the load for at least 1 full minute.

@ataxian and others who own a solo and other vapes may be able to give more pointers.

EDIT: sorry for adding another post with pretty much same info. Was typing while they posted. Didn't mean to :horse:
Haven't had problems milking my pieces with my Solo :shrug: I prefer smaller glass though, biggest piece I own is a foot-tall beaker tube (with a busted showerhead lol).

olivianewtonjohn

Have had great success with a regular PVHE and the D020. I get too much vapor and cough like a little bitch if I got too high in temp so surprised you arent getting tons of vapor. I actually have to start at like 4 and work my way through 7. If its clouds you are after I say go to 7. If resistance is to high in the d020 then try a pvhe gong/stem.

Very little resistance and a great combo

SSVUN~YAH

You Must Unlearn, What You Have Learned...
So many available options now, so glad I held off on pulling the trigger on some of the shadier stores! (I'm looking at you Kathy) But alas there is a new problem...IDK what to choose anymore :ko:!

Hopefully some strong Canadian options will be available in the near future so I can finally feed my GAS :brow:thanks to @yingming5:razz::rockon:

I'm curious though, in anyone's opinion whats the best bang for the buck piece that ships to Canada atm?
Kathy is a shady store? Why bc it takes a month? She doesn't advertise quick shipping like Sunshine. I've had nothing but great deals with KDelectronics (for those who don't know this is the main company of multiple online venues). Some say it still hasn't arrived and/or wrong tracking numbers. I've had that happen but all 5 bubblers I've received before the allotted time they were under contract for through DH or AE & thats including USPS taking their sweet time.

Last edited:

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT

I love the SOLO and can milk a bubbler without any issues.

Maybe you have tried a dud?
I'm a sip vapor guy anyway.
@Caligula would beat me in a milk shot competition. However I would use a NANO if I was in a contest. I admit I like winning more than losing. Sometimes I just need a SOLO session to get through the day. To compare a SOLO and a NANO is like a GRAPEFRUIT and a PEAR!
Both very different for various levels of medication.

Before I used cannabis for medication and regulate my condition I would break my pharmaceutical medicines in to 4's. I couldn't take a full dose.
Cannabis has replaced drugs. (all of them)

The NANO is way more powerful.
The SOLO is weaker.

Sometimes the SOLO is all I need.
Now I use a ASH COLLECTOR and a SHERLOCK (JHOOK) with the SOLO the most. I can do a small bubbler as well. The NANO with my rigs and larger volume Glass contraptions for sure. The NANO is sweet and I love it.
The SOLO I love as well.

One is PORTABLE and the other PLUG-IN!

I use both and love both!

Recently I plugged in the NANO to a garden plug and I carry a big water setup to a table near by.
I use the NANO a lot these days.
My SOLO with a CHILLUM attached to a Stem is pretty medicating.

I like and love both devices for different reasons!

Snappo

Caveat Emptor - "A Billion People Can Be Wrong!"
Accessory Maker
I love the SOLO and can milk a bubbler without any issues.

Maybe you have tried a dud?
I'm a sip vapor guy anyway.
@Caligula would beat me in a milk shot competition. However I would use a NANO if I was in a contest. I admit I like winning more than losing. Sometimes I just need a SOLO session to get through the day. To compare a SOLO and a NANO is like a GRAPEFRUIT and a PEAR!
Both very different for various levels of medication.

Before I used cannabis for medication and regulate my condition I would break my pharmaceutical medicines in to 4's. I couldn't take a full dose.
Cannabis has replaced drugs. (all of them)

The NANO is way more powerful.
The SOLO is weaker.

Sometimes the SOLO is all I need.
Now I use a ASH COLLECTOR and a SHERLOCK (JHOOK) with the SOLO the most. I can do a small bubbler as well. The NANO with my rigs and larger volume Glass contraptions for sure. The NANO is sweet and I love it.
The SOLO I love as well.

One is PORTABLE and the other PLUG-IN!

I use both and love both!

Recently I plugged in the NANO to a garden plug and I carry a big water setup to a table near by.
I use the NANO a lot these days.
My SOLO with a CHILLUM attached to a Stem is pretty medicating.

I like and love both devices for different reasons!
A word to the wise: pay reverent heed to @ataxian's Zen-like posts, as they convey great wisdom and experience - and reading between his lines is like sucking out the tasty bone marrow from a succulent poultry femur ...fulfilling and nutritious!

Last edited:

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
I came here to say that.
mo4fI24.jpg

I have other glass pieces.
Let's try them all!

Did you here the rumor?

Another source for GonG's?
I'm in!

nihil

Member, Known Well
So, it looks like I will have a GB-189 (vortex) in the next week or so.. anyone have any experience with these style perks? Are they just a gimmick? I mainly purchased it for the geek factor, but if it is functional, all the better.

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
People raving about the Nano make me want to order one but I have more vapes sitting unused than I have that i actually use. I stick to my Solo and my Evo(s)... everything else is in its case or in a drawer where I keep the abandoned ones...
Nice setup!
I have a NANO because it's cheap!
Cheaper than a EVO!

If you already have a EVO and a SOLO.

Your loving life!

Top Bottom