Cheap High Quality Bubbler

vakedcow

Gentle cow vaper and halloween kiddo
that is ok,i will change it within 48 hours,actually ,i still consider whether i could use chinapost to send the products,although it is cheap,but it is very very slow,and easy to be lost,but so far,i did not find other cheap way to send the products to your country

great, can you please also investigate for shipping to switzerland?

thank you :)

vakedcow,
Reactions: SSVUN~YAH

Herr_Dampf

I see people are ordering from Kathy again. Be warned she is much slower than Sunshine Store and in my case she didn't ever send me anything despite issuing fake tracking numbers. I think she is dodgy

I can second that. Placed a few orders with her, takes quite a while to get your stuff shipped. Had a fake tracking number give to me once as well. I also noticed that on AliEx there are pretty much no more goods sold under Kathy Hus account. Instead, a new store opend called "All Fun Store" operated by an Amy Hu, selling the exact same goods Kathy Hus used to.

Last edited:

lovinlivinlife

I'm Sexy... I'm a Scholar... People Like Me...

:science:

1.0x0.jpg

I just bought this!
I love ash collectors paired with a JHOOK. I saw the 187 and it looks nice!

Delta3DStudios

Accessory Maker

Nice! My HC Turbine AC is already in the mail (along with a helix jet mouthpiece also from sunshinestore)

Though it doesn't look like you're getting very much turbine action in that AC...
Shame too, I'm planning to connect that AC plus the helix jet via a Claisen for now, but I was also considering a similar setup with the AC plus my Lotus J-hook.

jambandphan03

in flavor country
well my Kathy (recycler) order shows tracking info already, as well as the 187 so crossing my fingers they get put in the system soon. I'll keep any eye on that recycler movement.

upon checking my DHgate messages, I see I am getting one of the last NO LOGO pieces, he mentioned in the note on my order that they just ran out of no logo pieces. I hope a few of you got in on that, looks like they are in vendor reg. limbo now so we might not be hearing much until they register properly with FC. Hope that gets worked out. It's nice to have direct communication and I think they would need a dedicated thread, cause this one has been taken over. LOL

Last edited:

snackmaster

Last night after seeing that @yingmin5 had some 187s in stock without the logo, I messaged him asking if I could get one - he was able to accommodate my request on short notice (which I greatly appreciate!), but also responded with this:

that is ok,my friend,i will send the gb-187 without logo to you,but can you kindly leave message on the forum to tell others all the gb-187 without logo have been sold out,thanks.cause now i am unable to post now on the forum ,the forum thinks my account is an unapproved commercial member.thanks

edit: looks like @jambandphan03 got similar info and beat me to the update

equatorgringo

I contacted Vtac Friday night about it when Yingmin first posted but have not got a response. Sure he is a busy man. It is my fault because I didn't inform him of the rules, totally slipped my mind in the midst of the excitement of getting an actual dhgate vendor here (I didn't read the vendor account rules so wasn't in my mind). Sorry guys and hopefully it can be worked out.

PoopMachine

I can second that. Placed a few orders with her, takes quite a while to get your stuff shipped. Had a fake tracking number give to me once as well. I also noticed that on AliEx there are pretty much no more goods sold under Kathy Hus account. Instead, a new store opend called "All Fun Store" operated by an Amy Hu, selling the exact same goods Kathy Hus used to.

Kathy is bad juju.. I think I was the first one here she got. My first order she gave me tracking numbers and then never shipped. When I complained almost a month later, she canceled my order and immediately refunded with a note of "Sorry, must have got lost in mail" and I gave her a second chance and she sent me the wrong part which cost $8.00 and then wanted me to send it back at my expense. Im not gonna beat a dead horse, Im over it but I really recommend staying away from her. Ive done a lot of business with different Chinese manufacturers and there are some good ones and some not so good ones. She started off strong but slipped pretty quick.. seems to be catching up to her now that word is getting out and in my own experience with different manufacturers, thats pretty typical. Put out some really nice stuff in the beginning, then as orders pile up, workmanship gets shoddy, order fulfillment starts to slide, etc.

yingmin5 seems to be on the ball.. both of my items were actually trackable in epackets system within 48 hours of ordering. My 187 arrived packaged incredibly and was flawless when I took it out of the box. Cant wait to see the 186. Vtac seems like a good dude.. Im sure they'll get it worked out and Im sure there is a little bit of a language barrier. Hopefully that isnt a deal breaker.

Oh yea, and the closing of one store and coming back under another name is a typical thing there too. Ive been buying from over there since 2006... even had some stuff made over there for a while... there are some really good, skilled people in that market and then there are some people that are all about the money.

Last edited:

FlyingLow

Team NO SLEEP!
yingmin5 seems to be on the ball...

I love seeing retailers involved and on forums. It speaks volumes for a company's character, it shows:
  • They want to be involved in the community (hooray!).
  • They care enough to listen to customer & potential customer input.
  • They care enough of their own reputation to address concerns/complaints in an open forum.
Come back soon Yingmin!

oli

With a little delay,

A very warm Welcome to Yingmin5

Its great to have 3 Chinese suppliers now!

But from what I have seeing so far, Yingmin5 has the right business ethic, GOOD COMMUNICATION, one of the fundamentals of a good business I think, and on top of that he seems to be very courteous and obliging with the best English of the three, so that looks very promising for all of us...

Just hoping that shipping will get more affordable for some of us...

Edit: FlyingLow, I think we were writing similar positive comments at the same time :tup:

Last edited:

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
With a little delay,

A very warm Welcome to Yingmin5

Its great to have 3 Chinese suppliers now!

But from what I have seeing so far, Yingmin5 has the right business ethic, GOOD COMMUNICATION, one of the fundamentals of a good business I think, and on top of that he seems to be very courteous and obliging with the best English of the three, so that looks very promising for all of us...

Just hoping that shipping will get more affordable for some of us...

Edit: FlyingLow, I think we were writing similar positif comments at the same time :tup:
I've order 7 items so far and received 5 and waiting for the other 2.
Once I get them I'll order some more.
Pretty nice to have yingman5 on the tread. Maybe we can get a piece tailored made?

Nu11ington

Ok got my d020-d today and need some help using it. I have the stock solo stem and a 14>18 adapter. I put the adapter into the hole then stuck the stock stem in there. Now all I have to do is put my lips inside the mouthpiece and suck right? then lift solo to clear it. however I'm not getting big stacks and can't really see the vapor. also there's quite a bit of drag.

Nu11ington,

olivianewtonjohn

Ok got my d020-d today and need some help using it. I have the stock solo stem and a 14>18 adapter. I put the adapter into the hole then stuck the stock stem in there. Now all I have to do is put my lips inside the mouthpiece and suck right? then lift solo to clear it. however I'm not getting big stacks and can't really see the vapor. also there's quite a bit of drag.

Increase heat and also look for any airleaks and/or damage on the bubbler. Can plug up the 18mm joint and then blow air in.....if air goes in and no pressure then there is a problem with bubbler

Nu11ington

how tight should the glass adapter-solo connection be? I can't really push the stem tightly into the adapter so basically I can lift the stem up and down with little resistance

olivianewtonjohn

how tight should the glass adapter-solo connection be? I can't really push the stem tightly into the adapter so basically I can lift the stem up and down with little resistance
Oh sorry my bad. Didnt notice the stock stem part. Yeah you are very likely not making a tight seal and inhaling alot of air not going through the solo.

Make a seal some how. Have tubing or maybe scotch tape? Just need to fill the gap somehow

olivianewtonjohn,

flotntoke

thoroughly vaped

Tight enough that no air is getting in around the joint. To check the integrity of all, I'd put all the glass together (cooled off). Put your thumb over the solo end. Inhale on the bubbler. You shouldn't get any air in and you should feel suction on your lips and/or thumb. If not, you've got an air leak somewhere. Find the leak and try an o-ring, rubber band or piece of silicone to close it.

jambandphan03

in flavor country
I've seen people wrap a rubber band around a stock tem to make a seal in a pinch...silicone tubing works well. I'm happily using my D022 today w/lotus. I cleaned her up and put some cotton in my reducer to catch reclaim (as suggested in the lotus thread) to keep my glass cleaner. Also gives you a wad of oil drenched cotton to vape later on. :science:

Nu11ington

I verified the air tightness if the d020-d. the connection seems pretty airtight btwn solo and glass. but I'm still not seeing huge stacks. help?

Nu11ington,
Top Bottom