Cheap High Quality Bubbler

oli

party fun piece :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

http://www.indiamart.com/sonihandicraft/glass-bongs.html#three-chamber-bubbler

WKuDIAw.jpg

SSVUN~YAH

You Must Unlearn, What You Have Learned...

Dangus

Yeah, well, that's just, like, your opinion, man.
Last edited:

Nu11ington

Question about clearing a bubbler. Do you need to pull out your vape for each hit to clear it like you'd pull the stem out of a bong? or is that completely unnecessary

Nu11ington,
Reactions: SSVUN~YAH

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
I'm lazy to take photo's right now.
It's almost 90f here!
Cars are wash clean.
All my glass is sparkling clean (PWB) + steam clean. Even my GonG's are clean.

I noticed my bubbler turns like a tornado? On a D022 what a rig!
LOve this ash collector!
http://www.dhgate.com/product/19mm-...ass-ash-catcher/184550805.html#svh-2-5|null:0

I will set up this again.

Last edited:

Vitolo

Vaporist
I went through the system, and as I was trying to pay, it took me to a verification page to ask for my credit card information again.
This made me nervous, and I contacted them to delete the order and close my account.
I got no cooperation, and so since bank was open till noon today I went to the bank.
The bank manager went through this website with me, and contacted them to delete my information.
The bank advised me to not do business with DHGate.
They said they have had multitudes of contested charges that occurred a long time after credit card information was given to this business.
They went so far as to delete my credit card and issue me a new one, with a stern warning to not attempt to do business with them. They advised me that they currently have 4 open cases against fraudulent charges from DHGate.
Perhaps Sunshine store is an exception.
I am very pleased that you all have had such good luck with the company.
I however am following my banks advice, and I am out as far as that seller.
The banker took me online to show me some of the DHGate "publicity" photos.
2wpnnyh.jpg

Last edited:

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
I went through the system, and as I was trying to pay, it took me to a verification page to ask for my credit card information again.
This made me nervous, and I contacted them to delete the order and close my account.
I got no cooperation, and so since bank was open till noon today I went to the bank.
The bank manager went through this website with me, and contacted them to delete my information.
The bank advised me to not do business with DHGate.
They said they have had multitudes of contested charges that occurred a long time after credit card information was given to this business.
They went so far as to delete my credit card and issue me a new one, with a stern warning to not attempt to do business with them. They advised me that they currently have 4 open cases against fraudulent charges from DHGate.
Perhaps Sunshine store is an exception.
I am very pleased that you all have had such good luck with the company.
I however am following my banks advice, and I am out as far as that seller.
The banker took me online to show me some of the DHGate "publicity" photos.
2wpnnyh.jpg
I keep buying stuff?
Who made the post?

I keep all my transactions under $40.

Top Bottom