Cheap High Quality Bubbler

equatorgringo

Well if months down the road there is a fraudulent charge then that has nothing to do with the seller you buy from and everything to do with dhgate since they are acting like the middle man with your information/$. Not saying that it is true just saying that the "depends who you buy from on dhgate" doesnt make much sense.

This is true as the sellers are not swiping your card or anything what so ever, DHGate takes your payment.

Magic9

Plant Enthusiast
I plan on buying one or three pieces of glass in the not too distant future. I'll be sticking to SunshineStore, due to all the positive reviews here and for my own peace of mind. Might even use a prepaid Visa card so just there is no worry.

Snappo

Caveat Emptor - "A Billion People Can Be Wrong!"
Accessory Maker
I went through the system, and as I was trying to pay, it took me to a verification page to ask for my credit card information again.
This made me nervous, and I contacted them to delete the order and close my account.
I got no cooperation, and so since bank was open till noon today I went to the bank.
The bank manager went through this website with me, and contacted them to delete my information.
The bank advised me to not do business with DHGate.
They said they have had multitudes of contested charges that occurred a long time after credit card information was given to this business.
They went so far as to delete my credit card and issue me a new one, with a stern warning to not attempt to do business with them. They advised me that they currently have 4 open cases against fraudulent charges from DHGate.
Perhaps Sunshine store is an exception.
I am very pleased that you all have had such good luck with the company.
I however am following my banks advice, and I am out as far as that seller.
The banker took me online to show me some of the DHGate "publicity" photos.
2wpnnyh.jpg
I just had a very bad experience with DHgate/Sunshinestore. Tried to purchase 21+ D020 at quantity price as advertised. Item quantity button would not work to accept order quantities over 20. So, I contacted the seller to advise of the web page malfunction and my wish to purchase 21 units. Sunshinestore's response was that they do not sell in quantity over 20, but if I wanted to order 50+ units I could order. I told them that I didn't want 50+ units, I wanted 21 units at the price advertised plus a reasonable shipping charge. In response to my protest, they then offered each unit at $20.00, shipping included. When I placed the order for 21 units, the cost at checkout came out to be close to $23.00 per unit with the shipping (approx. $170.00 for shipping a single large carton). I contacted the seller and requested that they honor the offer they conveyed to me, and they reneged. My complaint was then lodged with DHgate HQ which turned out to be an endless fruitless merry-go-round leading to a big dead end.

Even though I bought my first and only D020 from DHgate/Sunshinestore some time ago, and it was a smooth transaction, I will never again shop at Sunshinestore.

Last edited:

equatorgringo

I just had a very bad experience with DHgate/Sunshinestore. Tried to purchase 21+ D020 at quantity price as advertised. Item quantity button would not work to accept order quantities over 20. So, I contacted the seller to advise of the web page malfunction and my wish to purchase 21 units. Sunshinestore's response was that they do not sell in quantity over 20, but if I wanted to order 50+ units I could order. I told them that I didn't want 50+ units, I wanted 21 units at the price advertised plus a reasonable shipping charge. In response to my protest, they then offered each unit at $20.00, shipping included. When I placed the order for 21 units, the cost at checkout came out to be close to $23.00 per unit with the shipping (approx. $170.00 for shipping a single large carton). I contacted the seller and requested that they honor the offer they conveyed to me, and they reneged. My complaint was then lodged with DHgate HQ which turned out to be an endless fruitless merry-go-round leading to a big dead end.

Even though I bought my first and only D020 from DHgate/Sunshinestore some time ago, and it was a smooth transaction, I will never again shop at Sunshinestore.

That is kind of fucked. Did DHGate get you your money back and kill the transaction?

tepictoton

Hmm,
I always had to put down the order, and proceed up untill payment. Then you contact the seller and he will adjust the price/shipping costs for you. Before you proceed to fulfill the order the seller cannot change the shipping costs or item costs for you....:2c:

Snappo

Caveat Emptor - "A Billion People Can Be Wrong!"
Accessory Maker
Hmm,
I always had to put down the order, and proceed up untill payment. Then you contact the seller and he will adjust the price/shipping costs for you. Before you proceed to fulfill the order the seller cannot change the shipping costs or item costs for you....:2c:
Thanks @tepictoton - I tried that too! When I withdrew from the transaction at Checkout due to the diff in cost from that quoted to me in communication, I contacted them again and that is when they reneged on their offer. I reported all this to DHgate, but as I noted in the above post - DEAD END!

Nu11ington

How long did it take sunshinestore's order to reach you? It's been 5 days since any shipping update. Getting kinda anxious

Sinclue

OK disagree with me, I can't force you to be right
How long did it take sunshinestore's order to reach you? It's been 5 days since any shipping update. Getting kinda anxious

Also May Day is a three day holiday over there so yet another reason to slow things up. I wonder what the Internationale sounds like in Chinese?

~

tuk

Shipped by boat your parcel might be in transit for 1 month.

More likely it's shipped by air but there are logistical delays ...as China is basically the World's manufacturer, can you imagine the scale of traffic leaving their ports and the logistical nightmares involved.

That said, still quicker than USPS...for me at least.

SSVUN~YAH

You Must Unlearn, What You Have Learned...
zRBSDSL.jpg

Looks like a new one from Kathy...don't think I've seen this one yet, but apologies if I'm posting old news.

http://www.dhgate.com/product/two-f...s-water-pipe/190228214.html#s1-1-1|2047166184
Good find! No support on that 18mm joint looks like a break is bound to happen. Looks similar to my hc piece from Kathy, stem wise at least, and I wouldn't trust that piece w/o the support. Although the TKO doesn't have one either it's completely different than this setup. Just my two cents though.

Tweak

T\/\/34|<
My fake Roor landed in New York today..

My 187 arrived in New York yesterday morning.

Can't wait for the reviews. Used my Mobius a few sessions this weekend and remembered why I love the Matrix. Hope the 187 can perform as good.
zRBSDSL.jpg

Looks like a new one from Kathy...don't think I've seen this one yet, but apologies if I'm posting old news.

http://www.dhgate.com/product/two-f...s-water-pipe/190228214.html#s1-1-1|2047166184

That thing looks tiny. Not much room for stacking. Like the design of the perc though, hopefully bigger ones to come.

rosetta

Long Time Lurker
Does anybody know of a cheap high quality recycler? Not sure if one even exists...

I just broke my D020 and have decided to get two new glass pieces. I ordered a Kathy Hu HC bubbler but I am still looking for one more piece.

Dangus

Yeah, well, that's just, like, your opinion, man.
Does anybody know of a cheap high quality recycler? Not sure if one even exists...

I just broke my D020 and have decided to get two new glass pieces. I ordered a Kathy Hu HC bubbler but I am still looking for one more piece.

I know folks have found some cheap ones on ioffer. Might also be worth messaging this store about singles of this one(183):
http://www.dhgate.com/store/product/quot-recycler-quot-glass-oil-bong-rig-glass/186419521.html

Seems the seller was receptive to the idea of posting singles of others so...

Might also be worth it to wait and see the quality of the 187, since it's the same source. Mine has yet to hit the states (as I think it's hitting the CA side vs NY) but looks like others will have initial impressions soon!

Herr_Dampf

Location, as in US, EU, Australia, Asia etc...? What does cheap mean to you in terms of a recycler?

oli

To all europeans or others not beeing able to shop here at Yinming5 :cry::cry::cry:

http://www.dhgate.com/product/hot-s...glass-smoking/188885599.html#cart_view-1-null

and in desperate need of a (GB-187-1) :bang:

aWLDjk8.jpg

I have the feeling its going to be a great litle bubbler I just smell it and the other fakedoublematrix also (GB-186-1) :clap::clap::clap:

JG0fGi2.jpg

If you'd like one of these two, please write an email asking if they'd deliver to your country even though you already know they don't, just to show him the good dollars to be made elsewheree :whoa:

...or anything to make him understand he's missing out :tup:

Do I sound a little desperate.........shit I am, but who caaaaaaaaaares I want one :love::love::love::love:

Top Bottom