CERA, the wait & gibberish thread

When will I get my CERA ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

momofthegoons

vapor accessory addict
Thank you Dreamerr. :)

It should be obvious to everyone who frequents this thread that we have an old member with an agenda coming back and causing trouble here under multiple accounts. If you suspect any new member and feel they are posting to make trouble, please do not hesitate to hit the report button.

And to you FutureTVowner,johnnyvapor, caawl, jdubman420 and the countless other names you have used... get a fucking life. :cool:

Dreamerr

Always in a state of confusion and silliness♀
Thank you I know, I was born that way. It really isn't nice to put me down when I am so limited. I guess I should have been killed since I can't be productive in life. Sorry I intruded in your sad world. I really am. I will try not to bother you cause I forget how anyhow.

Dreamerr,

treecityrnd

The offensive posts have been removed...
This thread went from Waiting?
To Jibberish?
To
?
To Trainwreck?
trainWreckIndoor2.jpg

Since TET shipping has started, when can this thread be closed? Although I'll miss the soap opera...

imagescac9vv0i.jpg

treecityrnd,
Reactions: Egzoset

treecityrnd

MOTG - I may have "liked" some his earlier posts under another name (directed at TET shipping, switches, etc.), but I never "liked" (the new alias) FTVO's last night. That was uncalled for towards Dreamerr. That word should never be used in 2013.

BTW - Those quotes are for the "like" button and not sarcasm or disrespectful.
Enjoy the snow today!

Maybe this thread is turning into a bar? The old mindset of "Just because alcohol is served you have the liberty to say and do anything you want? Everyone else is doing it." Sad lemmings.

2ndSight

I imagine if this thread were closed there would just be even more slightly-off-topic posts in the main thread to derail that sucker, since a good chunk of users are still awaiting their orders and there's plenty of talk about batteries n switches n shipping still.

I can't decide whether to add a thermal mouthpiece cover to my order or not. Can anyone with an EO core (the illustrious Tweek perhaps? :brow:) tell me if the heat thing is actually a big issue for EO use? Seems like most of the time when i hear about heat issues it's from the LL users (which makes sense). If i can get away without a mouthpiece cover for a while i probably will, rather wait for the full body sleeves since that mouthpiece cover (IMO) looks pretty dang ugly...

2ndSight,

Egzoset

Banned
Salutations Smokum,

...it's in the LOUNGE, and lounging we are...

Yep, lets admit you have a good point too and this compensates for that. But somehow i still wonder a bit what side it's going to go... No other brand/model gets treated like that, or at least i don't have any on my mind at the moment.

:peace:

Egzoset,

nickzzzx

I imagine if this thread were closed there would just be even more slightly-off-topic posts in the main thread to derail that sucker, since a good chunk of users are still awaiting their orders and there's plenty of talk about batteries n switches n shipping still.

I can't decide whether to add a thermal mouthpiece cover to my order or not. Can anyone with an EO core (the illustrious Tweek perhaps? :brow:) tell me if the heat thing is actually a big issue for EO use? Seems like most of the time when i hear about heat issues it's from the LL users (which makes sense). If i can get away without a mouthpiece cover for a while i probably will, rather wait for the full body sleeves since that mouthpiece cover (IMO) looks pretty dang ugly...
I don't have mine yet, but I think I read somewhere that the EO cart doesn't get the ceramic as hot the LL cart because you only need to run it for a shorter amount of time. If you start passing it around in a big group and constantly run it then it could get hot but I doubt it would get anywhere as hot as the LL. I don't want a mouthpiece cover either, I prefer to use my quality electronics (like my phone) without a case so I can admire the aesthetics of the device.

nickzzzx,

SameOldTim

Previously Known as 'ThermoCoreTim'
Manufacturer
I know i don't post much in this thread, but boy its some entertaining reading!! I kinda wish i knew who FutureTVowner is in real life, apparently s/he has a TV but who knows!

We havnt even thought about a new video contest.... might do something a little different and make you use even more of your brain! how about..... a monthly 5 page essay contest!!!!! ;)

If you have some ideas for a good contest please shoot me a PM, we'll see what we can do

Egzoset

Banned
Salutations Nickzzzx,

I don't want a mouthpiece cover... ...so I can admire the aesthetics of the device.

So far few units have been delivered over a brief period of time and yet there already are testimonies to the effect that the ceramic will risk to chip off if dropped badly. Well, those were undocumented testimonies considering i saw no photographs to support that...

:shrug:

For a ceramic that was supposed to be so much stronger than metal it's not really what we could be hoping for, no? Actually, judging from how that looks it won't come as a surprize to me if some people start requesting chock-absorbant skins!! Me, personally, if i were to become a customer of Thermovape, euh... I'd wish for no less than metal cladding with crocodile leather on top... Or better: silicone with a myriad of microscopic whiskers in velcro fashion so nobody drops their Ceras anymore, as those would stick around, literally!!

Egzoset,

Dreamerr

Always in a state of confusion and silliness♀
For all those that stuck up for me (((((HUGS))))).

I think this should just change over to the gibberish thread. It gives us all a place to vent and bs about any vape or anything really. Thanks to paka I was able to fix my stupid enhanced text thing that was driving me nuts.

pakalolo

Toolbag v1.1 (candidate)
Staff member
Salutations Smokum,

Yep, lets admit you have a good point too and this compensates for that. But somehow i still wonder a bit what side it's going to go... No other brand/model gets treated like that, or at least i don't have any on my mind at the moment.

The Cera isn't getting "treated like that", the rambunctious and out-of-control Cera fans who kept derailing the product thread are. No other thread in the history of FC has needed that.

As for closing the thread, smokum hit it dead on when he pointed out that this is in The Vapor Lounge. It would take highly unusual circumstances for us to close an active thread in here.

Top Bottom