CERA, the wait & gibberish thread

When will I get my CERA ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bart

Got my tracking too. It says express saver expected delivery march 4.
The original priority mail would have got here sooner. Oh well. Atleast I can track it and it's on it's way.

Bart,
Reactions: 2ndSight

Rocco

I got my tracking number! Ahhhhh!

Time to puke and cry for joy!

Now the real wait is on!
When was your order placed?
I was on the phone with TET today and was informed that Decemebr orders were on the better half of being fulfilled so they can hopefully begin the January pre-orders in coming weeks :D

Meanwhile, got myself the thermal cap added to my order as well as an SS EO core to go with my SS LL ( I really wanted the TI for better warmup but at $200 per TI core Ill just wait 6 months till they hopefully have A TI Cera Mini available at a similar price.

Rocco,

nopartofme

Over the falls, in a barrel
Got my shipping notification as well! December 3 order for a CLL here, so they're definitely starting to catch up on LL orders again. This is my second vape purchase, very exciting! My tracking info says March 4 delivery too, so it's time to look forward to a Monday for once. :cheers:

iamn3ko

I Pre ordered Dec 5th

Expected delivery says March 4th, yeah not sure what happened to priority shipping, but whatever that's the last thing on my mind now, I'll wait til Monday!

And who knows I've gotten plenty of things early, considering they are close to SF and I am in LA, might get here Friday/Saturday even.

Stoked. All I can say.

Bart

Looking back my post did sound kinda whiny!! I'm spoiled by priority mail since I live near the Atlanta hub it's super fast. Last Monday I mailed in a dart for rebuild and it was back to me by Friday. I guess I just thought Expidited meant overnight.
I'm just glad baby is on her way home. It'll give me time to whip up some more wax. My newly rebuilt dart ate all my stash.
I will say TET has been great about keeping up with all the addons I've done. Started with just LL. ended up with the trifecta of vapegasm. Plus all kinds of extras for the 1st generation. Add a piece here add a piece there. Zeki was top notch at keeping up with it all.

Rocco

Looking back my post did sound kinda whiny!! I'm spoiled by priority mail since I live near the Atlanta hub it's super fast. Last Monday I mailed in a dart for rebuild and it was back to me by Friday. I guess I just thought Expidited meant overnight.
I'm just glad baby is on her way home. It'll give me time to whip up some more wax. My newly rebuilt dart ate all my stash.
I will say TET has been great about keeping up with all the addons I've done. Started with just LL. ended up with the trifecta of vapegasm. Plus all kinds of extras for the 1st generation. Add a piece here add a piece there. Zeki was top notch at keeping up with it all.

What kind of extras for the first generation were you able to obtain? I sent a form submission on the website about The t1 and had no reply even after weeks of waiting so I gave up. Been browsing the used market.
Did they have any options available that arent listed on the website for the first generation? If so please go on :cool:

Rocco,

Bart

I picked up another rev/evo adapter and a t1 gong adapter. Then had to get a rebuild on a dart that I broke the ceramic in.
Nothing that wasn't on the site. I just prefer to order via email. Easier to get it combined.
Also added the three cera carts one at a time as I had some spare cash. Then the rubber insulator for the tip when everyone started talking about the heat.
Basically I'm one of those pain in the ass customers that just keeps adding and adding.
But I do love thier products. For someone who only learned about vaping in the last year I'm amassing quite a large collection of toys.

Bart,
Reactions: JCat

Rocco

I picked up another rev/evo adapter and a t1 gong adapter. Then had to get a rebuild on a dart that I broke the ceramic in.
Nothing that wasn't on the site. I just prefer to order via email. Easier to get it combined.
Also added the three cera carts one at a time as I had some spare cash. Then the rubber insulator for the tip when everyone started talking about the heat.
Basically I'm one of those pain in the ass customers that just keeps adding and adding.
But I do love thier products. For someone who only learned about vaping in the last year I'm amassing quite a large collection of toys.

Your not alone in thinking your one of those pain in the ass customers, I am too! Well at least I hope im not, and you arent considered that. After all, they're only getting more money as our orders grow. I doubt they can be too mad when considering that :tup:

Rocco,
Reactions: Bart

iamn3ko

Like i said we carried tons of it at the secret garden in sherman oaks , but now iam really not sure, encino is right up the street lol lol but with the business being sold, the new owners dont even know about terp-x, west coast cure, empire extracts, fire type extracts, bamf, fresh of the buds, superior extracts (weezy)etc, etc,etc

Iam going hard on some research to find some terp-x around the valley, will let you know what i come up with!!!!:rockon:

**EDIT**
so far i found the 710 club in hollywood, not to bad but not exactly around the corner!!!!will keep looking !!!
Venice medical center has terpx !!!!!

Oooh, word. I'll have to check it out. Looks really good. I have a few different waxs right now, but it's like super crumbly. Hard to handle with a dabber, etc, so I'm most likely tossing it into my Cera

iamn3ko,

Rocco

You guys in those Med friendly states are so privileged... I have to research for hours on how to DIY on potent medicinal essentials and waxes and then spend even more hours and money going through the process off making them. :buzz:

Edit: On the other hand I do love learning, especially how to build and create things, gives ya some type of mental freedom or ease I suppose, knowing exactly how it got from point A (the plant) to point B (Extract form) to point 3(my lungs):spliff:

iamn3ko

You guys in those Med friendly states are so privileged... I have to research for hours on how to DIY on potent medicinal essentials and waxes and then spend even more hours and money going through the process off making them. :buzz:

Edit: On the other hand I do love learning, especially how to build and create things, gives ya some type of mental freedom or ease I suppose, knowing exactly how it got from point A (the plant) to point B (Extract form) to point 3(my lungs):spliff:

Hey man I wasn't born here, I had to move here to obtain this privelidge. (Ahem, best decision I ever made)

Are you in Canada? Medical freedom?

And making my own wax/ growing my own sounds dope. But not in a loft in the Valley!

iamn3ko,

Sonics420

Proud to say I am getting a Cera very soon, except I am very dumb and have 2 LL carts now instead of an LL and EO... :doh:

BUT I cant wait to have it in my hands, I've been stalking all the Cera threads since the announcement and finally took the plunge! Cannot wait.

Sonics420,

smokum

I am who I am and your approval isn't needed!
Sonics420... it yours hasn't shipped yet, just give TET a buzz switch out the other LL for the EO cart.

iamn3ko

Canada.... medical freedom ? your kidding right ?

Idk I remember someone saying you can choose your medicine that works for you...? I've never been or know anything about Canada. What are the weed laws there?

Edit: just re-read that post, it says mental freedom. I got ahead of myself, medical freedom just sounds dope.

iamn3ko,
Reactions: Dreamerr

Rocco

Hey man I wasn't born here, I had to move here to obtain this privelidge. (Ahem, best decision I ever made)

Are you in Canada? Medical freedom?

And making my own wax/ growing my own sounds dope. But not in a loft in the Valley!

Lol, I am far from Canada my friend, I reside in the Panhandle state, the one that people still think has cowboys and indians roaming around , haha.

Ya I have had several friends move to Colorado and Califrnia and Ive wanted to myself but for me I have too much going on to worry about moving outta state any time soon.:buzz:

Rocco,

Dreamerr

Always in a state of confusion and silliness♀
Rocco they aren't without there issues of getting busted in col, cali and wa. It is way to early in this fight to actually move for this.

Dreamerr,

smokum

Idk I remember someone saying you can choose your medicine that works for you...? I've never been or know anything about Canada. What are the weed laws there?

Edit: just re-read that post, it says mental freedom. I got ahead of myself, medical freedom just sounds dope.

Weed is illegal (schd 1 drug) with new mandatory minimum sentences. The Medical MJ people are loosing their right to grow for themselves after this year and must purchase overpriced, limited strain, irradiated, and a max THC content, weed from supposedly 'approved' and regulated govt suppliers.

Canada SUCKS lately with the new federal majority regime in many areas and its only going to get worse until they're the fuck out !

smokum,
Reactions: iamn3ko

ColoVaper

Science...Whoo!
So exiticed just got my shipping notice for my titanium Cera!!! Ordered Dec. 5. Now I just gotta stock up for Tuesday!

ColoVaper,
Reactions: 2ndSight

Dreamerr

Always in a state of confusion and silliness♀
Smokum, I Thought even recreational use was legal somewhere like BC or Vancouver. I forgot but remember reading it about it years ago.

Dreamerr,

smokum

No, not at all Dreamerr..... although those BC'erites would like to think it is hehe.

We're either Medical or criminals on the Fed level, and the provinces are too much a bunch of pussies to rock the boat ;)

smokum,
Top Bottom