CERA, the wait & gibberish thread

When will I get my CERA ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sonics420

Sonics420... it yours hasn't shipped yet, just give TET a buzz switch out the other LL for the EO cart.
I bought an LL Cart brand new and got it from a member
Then another member had a brand new LL cart with cera for sale soooo Im stuck with both LL unless i can sell or trade. Cant wait to get my cera on Wednesday whoooooooohooo

Sonics420,

Rocco

Rocco they aren't without there issues of getting busted in col, cali and wa. It is way to early in this fight to actually move for this.
Ohhh no I wouldn't move there for that, Im in the music and video industry so thats actually the main appeal for me when it comes to Cali specifically, I personally find that I would probably think the MMJ states might turn out to be somewhat overrated? I don't know from personal experience though. Other MMj states aren't too appealing to me besides the fact they have MMJ, unless I can pursue A Masters degree in music/business for a good price at one of their colleges.

Rocco,

BoogieTrain

Cera is on FedEx vehicle for delivery. Can I get a " hell fuckcombustion yeah".
Gonna be a good weekend at my house

Hell fuckcombustion Yeah!!!!

I live in SB, the first day my CERA bounced around norther CA for a few stops, then went to Tennessee of all places and is not in "Ontario, CA". I really hope that's California and not Canada!! It says on transit to the destination that delivers to my area code, with lots of luck I'll have it today, with a little by Sat.

I'm kinda annoyed how TET said they'd upgrade some of us to expedited shipping (yes I ordered in early Dec) and then they end up using the slowest service possible. Plain old mail would have been faster... Either way I can't wait. I hope the Cera plays nice with the Orbtronic batteries I got.

BoogieTrain,

nopartofme

Over the falls, in a barrel
Cera is on FedEx vehicle for delivery. Can I get a " hell fuckcombustion yeah".
Gonna be a good weekend at my house
Mine says on vehicle for delivery as well, even though it says Monday estimated delivery at the top of the screen. :whoa:

nopartofme,

BoogieTrain

Yeh, fexed is always conservatie about their Est delivery date, we all know what happens when a company says one date and it takes longer :hide:

Mine says Monday too. I really hope I get it today, its friday!!

EDIT:
WTF I read that they're holding it cuz its not "due" till monday. Is this true? I've gotten packages early from fexex but never saw this message. Damn you super saver shipping. Did TET really say they would give us expedited shipping then use a service that will take no LESS than 4 days no matter how close you are?
10:18 am
At local FedEx facility
GOLETA, CA

Package not due for delivery
9:35 am
At local FedEx facility
GOLETA, CA

9:27 am
At local FedEx facility
GOLETA, CA

9:27 am
At local FedEx facility
GOLETA, CA
8:26 am
At local FedEx facility
GOLETA, CA

BoogieTrain,

iamn3ko

Eek, mine says its due Monday, but it's in my area now, and fed ex says its in transit for delivery right now. So hopefully I'll get mine! Shitty they are holding yours, I hope they don't hold mine! I haven't seen any Not Due For Delivery things yet though

Edit: just read mine, mine says Delivery Exception... Ahhhh, did I just get lucky?

Double Edit: It delivered to my house right now. But I'm at work!

Looks like *cough* I'm coming down *cough* *sneeze* with something and just have to rest ;)

BoogieTrain

Looks like *cough* I'm coming down *cough* *sneeze* with something and just have to rest ;)

Hahaha I hear that!

I spoke with fedex, the guy said that their obligation isnt untill monday so it wont ship till monday. (not his exact words) but I could pick it up today or Sat. I'm headed over right after work to see if I can get it. I'd go right now but my girlfriend has the car at her job; I was about to bike but its 10 miles each way!

BoogieTrain,

Ken-oh

Another Dec. 5 order checking in here. Looks like my Cera is being held at the shipping center until next week as well, but luckily it's pretty close, so I'm going to try and pick it up shortly. I'll update in a bit, and probably review in the next day or so.

I was patient through all the delays and the latching switch debacle, but not getting the priority shipping they promised is pretty frustrating.

UPDATE: I went over to the FedEx shipping center and they said it was still in the huge shipping bundle that hasn't been broken down yet, and there's only a slight chance they'll get to it by tomorrow, otherwise I have to wait until Monday. I'm over my initial frustration, but I'm still a bit disappointed, both in FedEx and TET. I'm in Sacramento, so there's no reason I should be waiting 5 days for something coming from less than 4 hours away. I would have driven down to pick it up, but it just wasn't possible this week.

Ken-oh,

iamn3ko

[/MEDIA]

Run straight to the post office Boogie Train! And don't stop til you get there!

Bag humbug, videos not working. It was a a video of the scene where Charlie in Willy Wonka, gets his golden ticket. Everyone's excited, and the man in the crowd tells Charlie to "run straight home Charlie! And don't stop til you get there!"

It would be sweet if the next scene was Charlie siting on the couch, listening to sublime, rolls a blunt with the golden ticket, looks at his Cera. And throws the Golden Blunt away. Bah haha.

BoogieTrain

So I borrowed a co-workers car to get it.

This was the package when I got it.
http://d.pr/i/UxZj

and this was the contents:
http://d.pr/i/S1qB

Is that cheap little plastic thing supposed to be the "saftey" switch? Also It came in a generic plastic tube w/ no padding, which was damaged.

The worst part is that there is no EO core that the shipping notice says was included. And the switch on the bottom is not latching which will make it almost impossible to use with the LL core I have........

wtf TET.

Okay I spoke with Zeki, he wil try to send me a new core, hopefully I get this one...

Tweek

So I borrowed a co-workers car to get it.

This was the package when I got it.
http://d.pr/i/UxZj

and this was the contents:
http://d.pr/i/S1qB

Is that cheap little plastic thing supposed to be the "saftey" switch? Also It came in a generic plastic tube w/ no padding, which was damaged.

The worst part is that there is no EO core that the shipping notice says was included. And the switch on the bottom is not latching which will make it almost impossible to use with the LL core I have........

wtf TET.

Okay I spoke with Zeki, he wil try to send me a new core, hopefully I get this one...

The safety switch is meant to be a simple guard to prevent the battery from completing its connection. So you don't really need anything more high tech. As to the latching switch...those have been off the table for a while now. Lots of ways to work with the momentary switch...have a look in the main thread.

Sorry the package was so beat up and missing stuff. Looks like someone opened it up, which would explain the missing core.

Tweek,
Reactions: NoName

BoogieTrain

Zeki said that they only used boxes with orders that contained batteries/charger. Single Ceras were just sent in bubble envelopes.
Pretty weak if you ask me...

Batteries JUST finished charging so I'm about to load my first bowl!!!!!!

Orbtronic 3100mah batteries do work!

EDIT: It's really hard to pull from the LL cart.. coupled with a small mouth piece tip its hard to get any clouds with this thing! I'm sure there's a learning curve.

JCat

Accessory Maker
So since I bought a Cera LL off another member, I just changed my Cera LL order to an EO cart, heat shield, more batteries, 14mm T1 GonG adapter, ...

I used my Cera LL exclusively for about 24 hours ... and it's no Cloud or MiniVAP ... but I didn't expect it to be. It takes some care to load properly each time so that it works to your liking each time (I'm still working on this so get some mixed results at times), but if loaded correctly, the vapor is decently thick, flavorful, and cooled wonderfully by the ceramic tip. It gets you medicated but I find myself wondering if I got medicated or not for 5-10 minutes then it hits ... typical for when I vape and I don't get big Clouds but I know I've been inhaling the whole time the herb's been toasting (and it's nicely toasted by the end even when I don't get it perfect and my Clouds aren't real big) ... I don't know if this effect is psychological or physiological or a combination thereof ... I like Clouds 'cause I'm an ex-smoker (tobacco and cannabis), however, the important thing is it gets the job done ... and with some practice, nice thick vapor production is achievable (I get it probably about 50/50 ...) so it can satisfy the smoker's urge too with substitution.

Just some rambling thoughts ... the big edge to me this has on the INH is in the cooling of the vapor ... the INH if I hit it directly or with a 1-2" tube on the end dry ... I develop canker sores in my mouth from the heat I believe ... it's repeatable and I have done this with other vapes too ... the Cera does not do this at all as the vapor is very nicely cooled as it dissipates its heat into the ceramic I believe.

BoogieTrain

So since I bought a Cera LL off another member, I just changed my Cera LL order to an EO cart, heat shield, more batteries, 14mm T1 GonG adapter, ...

I used my Cera LL exclusively for about 24 hours ... and it's no Cloud or MiniVAP ... but I didn't expect it to be. It takes some care to load properly each time so that it works to your liking each time (I'm still working on this so get some mixed results at times), but if loaded correctly, the vapor is decently thick, flavorful, and cooled wonderfully by the ceramic tip. It gets you medicated but I find myself wondering if I got medicated or not for 5-10 minutes then it hits ... typical for when I vape and I don't get big Clouds but I know I've been inhaling the whole time the herb's been toasting (and it's nicely toasted by the end even when I don't get it perfect and my Clouds aren't real big) ... I don't know if this effect is psychological or physiological or a combination thereof ... I like Clouds 'cause I'm an ex-smoker (tobacco and cannabis), however, the important thing is it gets the job done ... and with some practice, nice thick vapor production is achievable (I get it probably about 50/50 ...) so it can satisfy the smoker's urge too with substitution.

Just some rambling thoughts ... the big edge to me this has on the INH is in the cooling of the vapor ... the INH if I hit it directly or with a 1-2" tube on the end dry ... I develop canker sores in my mouth from the heat I believe ... it's repeatable and I have done this with other vapes too ... the Cera does not do this at all as the vapor is very nicely cooled as it dissipates its heat into the ceramic I believe.

Whats the "proper" way to pack it? Also, how is the air resistance of your LL core? I took out the LL core though and inhaled just through the core and its pretty difficult to pull much air through it as it has 4 tiny holes for intake. Are those holes supposed to line up with the holes on the body of the Cera? I just screw in my core till it stops.

BoogieTrain,

Rocco

Zeki said that they only used boxes with orders that contained batteries/charger. Single Ceras were just sent in bubble envelopes.
Pretty weak if you ask me...

Batteries JUST finished charging so I'm about to load my first bowl!!!!!!

Orbtronic 3100mah batteries do work!

EDIT: It's really hard to pull from the LL cart.. coupled with a small mouth piece tip its hard to get any clouds with this thing! I'm sure there's a learning curve.

It would be cool if they at least gave the option to have it boxed for an extra fee at least, as Im sure soft package is just a money saving option ATM.

Which 3100mah batteries did you order off orbtronic? The ones that are like silver black and with red text on them?
I was trying to decide between the 18650 3400mah or the NCR18650

Rocco,

iamn3ko

I just realized I didn't get my mouthpiece that was supposed to come with my EO core... I know it was just something they were including but I wanted that. Hmm, I gotta order some more stuff anyways, maybe I'll ask them about it then.

iamn3ko,
Reactions: 2ndSight

BoogieTrain

What all else are they selling for the CERA?
I looked at the TET store and besides the essentials, I saw a thermal cap for 5 dollars.

What different mouth pieces are there? I get bits of bud in my mouth when using the LL, seriously I can barely vape with the thing. I want to to look at Noah's vids but they're All private now.

How does anyone else Who's gotten their Cera Loose Leaf like it?

BoogieTrain,

2ndSight

I just realized I didn't get my mouthpiece that was supposed to come with my EO core... I know it was just something they were including but I wanted that. Hmm, I gotta order some more stuff anyways, maybe I'll ask them about it then.

Yeah n3ko i'm pretty sure that idea/freebie got scrapped back when Noah left, since i don't believe any EO users got a free delrin drip tip. Sucks but it was definitely a very minor thing. I ordered one yesterday since i didn't get one either, i'm not sure but i think they only have the extended ones in white currently available.

I tried my friend's drip tip on my CEO and it was quite a nice option. Less restricted airflow so you get more instant dense vapor but, also much warmer on the throat and you have to worry about leaks, so it's a trade-off. I think i like the ceramic MP more overall, but we'll see.

What all else are they selling for the CERA?
I looked at the TET store and besides the essentials, I saw a thermal cap for 5 dollars.
What different mouth pieces are there?

Hey Boogie sorry to hear about the poor experience with LL so far. I feel for ya. I don't have that core so i can't comment much but--as far as mouthpieces for the LL the thermal cap is probably a good call since it gets quite hot.
Beyond that, there's an all-glass adapter for T1/Cera (14g) on there if you're gonna be trying it on glass--but you should be able to use o-rings and put the LL on a glass WP without the adapter, it's just kind of an option that has less restricted airflow, haven't heard people's results from using it yet or anything though so who knows if it's worthwhile yet.

http://thermovape.force.com/IdaSearch

Best of luck man! It seems like the LL core can have a bit of a learning curve so don't give up! Maybe a friendly ask in the main thread will yield some viable tips and tricks for most effective use, though i think if you scroll through the main thread there's some gems of info scattered. I know some LL folks had better luck with a more/less of a fine grind of the material, more/less of a densely packed load, as well as trying different breathing/drawing techniques.

There's also lots of valuable info here (there's a section on Loose Leaf usage)
http://vaporpedia.com/wiki/ThermoVape_Cera

Cheers :peace:

Ken-oh

I'm very disappointed that I'm sitting here waiting until Monday because the expedited shipping that was promised was not given. What's the deal? Also, are the extra batteries still being included? I really hope I'm not going to be denied all of the extras that were supposed to smooth over the delays.

Ken-oh,
Top Bottom