CCA Liger banger V3.0

brucee10

I got pretty lucky with the custom riptides that are coming...

When I asked Gordo for them, he said "no, sorry, we are not doing customs right now", but for whatever reason (i guess Gordo is just an awesome guy) he made them anyway and said "these are the biggest I've made yet"

the thought of us 30mm liger owners banding together to make a bigger order has crossed my mind as well. i think it's definitely worth a try. i only got 2 of them and 1 is going to a friend who has a 30mm also. so, both of us will need at least 2 more spares for sure.

lets gauge the demand to see if there is enough for like 15 to 20 caps (i was ready to grab 6 when Gordo said no, so i assume it needs to be like 15 - 20 at least). if the demand is there, i can definitely ask him....
I'm down for two that for the 30mm.

brucee10,
Reactions: Gn0sis

NYC5IKH5jabi

Hey guys. Haven't been on the site in a while but I'm always back for knowledge.

I order the v3 on Friday. By Saturday I had read enough to wish I had ordered a flat coil bucket lol but alas I will make do with the 16.

I sent cca an email requesting lead time and also whether certain carb caps or bucket sizes/types would be more quickly available. I told them I'd be willing to modify my order to a flat coil bucket or 20mm coil size if the 16 would be inherently longer to ship out.

I got a reply from them on the same day letting me know... Well let me just give you guys a snippet.

Good news :) We just got a TON of product in!! That being said we are working on getting all orders out before the end of the week! We did have some issues in the past we just coudlnt keep up with demand its been crazy around here. But we have locked up some exclusive suppliers and have made some major changes to some of our mfg processes which will allow us to release ligers out to the world quicker! But i would say before the end of this week you should have tracking information on your liger! Its going to be a life changer!

They even included a picture of a box full of silver buckets in plastic bags. So far so good. Let's hope they can deliver and keep their word. Because I have so many friends here in nyc who always buy whatever I buy after they try mine lol I'm the community guinea pig for expensive toys

Monsoon

lets gauge the demand to see if there is enough for like 15 to 20 caps (i was ready to grab 6 when Gordo said no, so i assume it needs to be like 15 - 20 at least). if the demand is there, i can definitely ask him....
I wonder if this is something Josh could help organize since these are being custom made for the Liger. Easier than a group buy and he could probably the numbers easily enough. If this was arranged as a group buy you would need to get mod approval but it's been done before. Given the money we're talking about, maybe a trusted member-vendor could act as a middleman.

ItWasaGoodDre

I wonder if this is something Josh could help organize since these are being custom made for the Liger. Easier than a group buy and he could probably the numbers easily enough. If this was arranged as a group buy you would need to get mod approval but it's been done before. Given the money we're talking about, maybe a trusted member-vendor could act as a middleman.

I like the suggestion, but that would be putting Josh to work for something he may or may not be inclined to do. The dude is busy enough with the Liger alone, expecting him to go to an outside vendor is probably unrealistic.

How about we see how many we can account for on here and maybe Josh will take notice? I think that for now going to directly to Gordo is going to get a much quicker result.

Danksta

Are we talking custom bubbles for the 30? That's what I'd be interested in throwing down for.

Danksta,

Caelar900

Just got this message from one of josh's employees

"I am being told we just got a HUGE order that we should be able to fulfill all back orders and still have stock left over!! We are working around the clock to get orders out over the next few days but the end of the week for sure is what the owner told me! Just a few more days and it will be on the way! I will update you as soon as i see tracking for you."

Sounds like anyone waiting shouldn't have to wait much longer!

Texan Dabbed

Cannabis career dreamer
There are plenty of people who will do a custom bubble cap for the 30. I got mine from @VaPeD&CoNfUsEd. I think he turned it around in a week and shipped it to me for $65 all in. It's a pretty simple device so don't assume there are only a few people out there who can make a high functioning cap.

Texan Dabbed,
Reactions: Danksta

Danksta

There are plenty of people who will do a custom bubble cap for the 30. I got mine from @VaPeD&CoNfUsEd. I think he turned it around in a week and shipped it to me for $65 all in. It's a pretty simple device so don't assume there are only a few people out there who can make a high functioning cap.

True but I think we are talking about Gordo's riptide bubbles and those can only be done by him.

NYC5IKH5jabi

What inserts did you order @NYC5IKH5jabi ? Just curious to try and gauge what all they got in.
Good question bro

I had a second back and forth with high5 where I told them my order also included a sic insert and whether my liger would still ship out by Friday with or without the insert.

They assured me that the complete order would ship out and that they "should have plenty of sic inserts"

NYC5IKH5jabi,
Reactions: Danksta

ItWasaGoodDre

I have an update on the Terp Tuner Bubble Cap. I've been corresponding with the Mad Hustle guys that make the Terp Tuners and I gave them the dimensions of the 30mm Liger. They claim it will work. Also, if not, you can send it back and get a full refund. I think I'm going to cop one, so I'll report back.

Hey everyone! New here, I just ordered my 30mm liger last friday and was reading this thread and I would also love a 30mm bubble cap, if there is anyway to get added to this list that would be awesome! I ordered the storm cell carb cap and would be nice to have a extra carb cap for my liger.

bulbous_head,

LazyIdol

To clean my SiC insert I turn my controller down to around 280 and drop ISO in with an eyedropper and wipe with Qtips. It only takes around 2-3 drops at a time, I use an old eyedrop container (You can just pull the dropper out and refill)

antiburn

I should have made a video by now, but for real, if you already have the insert out just put some baking soda in it and scrub with a damp q-tip. Rinse and repeat if you need to. This literally takes seconds to clean to like new condition no mater how burned on and built up it's gotten. It's just faster and you don't end up dealing with a very hot insert or treating it like a banger.

Danksta

I should have made a video by now, but for real, if you already have the insert out just put some baking soda in it and scrub with a damp q-tip. Rinse and repeat if you need to. This literally takes seconds to clean to like new condition no mater how burned on and built up it's gotten. It's just faster and you don't end up dealing with a very hot insert or treating it like a banger.

ORikOry.jpg

papapotbelly

Thank you, @antiburn, I was trying to remember who suggested the BS technique (that's Baking Soda lol). I remember you saying you also clean your Ti pieces this way, which is my bigger issue. Takes them longer to get crusty, but once they do, they're hard to clean without ruining the finish. How do you go about doing that? Pretty much the same way as the insert? Put some dry BS on and scrub with wet Qtip?

PS: easiest insert cleaning method I have found, though I can't take credit for it, is when your insert is room temp, fill it with cool, distilled water and wait 5 min. Wipe out with Qtip, no need to even really scrub. Prepare to be amazed. It's that easy. The cool water just lifts the gunk off.

Shatterdad

My insert got stuck from bubble cap being able to pull oil over the insert. I set enail to 900 overnight and woke up to a purple liger lol. SiC dish popped right out tho

Shatterdad,
Top Bottom