CCA Liger banger V3.0

Danksta

idk about this hate on the storm cell. the hurricanes performance was a bit underwhelming for me but the storm cell rips harder than anything i've put on it. storm cell seal is better than anything i've found so far but i haven't used PB style bubble caps or proper directional flow stuff with a stem. i do feel the storm cell moves the oil around in the insert i just have to rip it pretty hard to do so especially with the 20mm and it's deep barrel.

Do yourself and favor and ditch that piece of metal. Only effecting taste in the the negative IMO.

I'll agree the Terp Trunk has better flavour compared to the Storm Cell but sometimes I still like a carb cap I can just plop on and keep there hands free throughout the dab.

This. I have a Storm Cell that matches but I also have a Terp Trunk. I think the Storm Cell seals a bit better when not moving.

Your undying loyalty continues to be my fuel to push this company to new heights! If CCA710 has let you down in that past for any reason at all, please give us another shot to make it up; you will not be disappointed! I will always ensure all my family is taken care of!

Admittedly, I didn't know all this when I ordered and I ordered from a dealer, so I was pretty surprised by '1-2 days' and then '2-3 months.' It was made right but this is the type of response that will keep me as a customer.

You even reshared my dab vid on ig!

I will stick around for the next Liger - I'm a fan. I also like knowing that my entire rig (including glass) is 100% made in the USA. I'm not a Trump guy, but that is still important to me.

Last edited:
scalescliffs,
Reactions: Danksta

dizaster096

I'll agree the Terp Trunk has better flavour compared to the Storm Cell but sometimes I still like a carb cap I can just plop on and keep there hands free throughout the dab.
This is where the PK bubble caps shine and they have a perfect fit for the 20MM and you just plop it on. The gordo x pk riptide bubble cap i got yesterday is great best seal i have vs the hurricane, storm cell and seems to actually get the resin moving and using a lot more of the dish without having to pull hard. Since the air is pretty much going right over the oil with the bubble cap it moves it a lot easier compared to the storm,hurricane designs. I'm all for less metal, But did not ever notice a taste difference using this cap.

The quality of the riptide bubble cap is also really good, holes perfectly centered and spaced properly. I'd imagine a normal bubble cap would feel a little more open so if you prefer more restriction i'd get on gordos waiting mail list.

If you already have a working carb cap and aren't bored you prob don't need one but for me these bubble caps just function a lot better. Way thicker clouds for me and this is vs the storm and hurricane caps set for 1 hole open(most restrictive). This is all paired with the 20mm liger if you got a 30mm you probably need a custom bubble cap made or gotta find a bigger one. It also arrived directly from gordo's website quick, but did have some customs fees though.

Last edited:

Danksta

Got my Mark Atech XXL Bubble Cap today and it's very nice for the 20mm. Not too big and gets a really nice seal. Whistles a bit, but I kinda dig that. Function is also very nice.

These caps make the 20 my fav toy to play with. It's just so f'n consistent and fun to use at the same time.

gwj1G7O.jpg

mutten840

So i saw that Terp Tuner made a bubble cap version and had to see how it worked with the 20mm Liger. I just got mine today and it works perfectly. Full range of motion with no seal breakage and I can adjust the airflow. It is the perfect ball cap for the 20mm liger and if you want one really nice ball cap that does it all. Get one of these =)

https://shop.madhustleinc.com/products/bubble-terptuner?variant=34879035537

I got the baby blue cheese color in case anyone is curious

So i saw that Terp Tuner made a bubble cap version and had to see how it worked with the 20mm Liger. I just got mine today and it works perfectly. Full range of motion with no seal breakage and I can adjust the airflow. It is the perfect ball cap for the 20mm liger and if you want one really nice ball cap that does it all. Get one of these =)

Dude, you've never led me wrong yet. I have a Terp Trunk right now but let's check this one out.

scalescliffs,
Reactions: mutten840

Does it fit the 30mm?

Cannabis Connoisseur,

Danksta

Thanks for feedback, I was considering this one down the road.

Curious how it compares to the Riptide bubble?

Danksta,

Baron23

Well fuck....I just received the last bubble carb cap you suggested to me! hahaha

Oh well, as Gloria Vanderbilt said: "one can never be too rich or have too many carb cabs"! LOL

I actually really like the Chad Bros bubble cap we spoke of. Works great.

Take care and thanks for the steer.

Zow237

Thinking about taking the plunge on this for my first enail kit. Rainbow or purple hmmmm.... this thing just looks sick!

edited: so whats the difference between having the 20mm vs 16mm vs flat.
just noticed this is in colorado! woo hoo fast shipping haha

Last edited:

VisiblyVaped

Thinking about taking the plunge on this for my first enail kit. Rainbow or purple hmmmm.... this thing just looks sick!

edited: so whats the difference between having the 20mm vs 16mm vs flat.
just noticed this is in colorado! woo hoo fast shipping haha

I have no experience yet with Ligers, its something I'm contemplating. I just bought my first enail a week and a half ago and have had all sorts of issues with the nail. The 6 in 1 nail it comes with do esnot work in 14 mm joints, m or f, but the coil certainly does heat quickly and retain temp.

From what I was told and to answer your question, the flat coil heats most evenly and distributes to the bottom of the dish best, but 20mm in my experience heats the nail pretty evenly anyways, and can also be used with quartz bangers. I got a 20mm myself and to clarify, my frustrations are purely with nails and rigs, not the heating element. I will say that the kit I bought from DHgate for 100 is just as effective as the enails bought here for 200+ (no real temp changes, fast heat up, etc? .

VisiblyVaped,
Reactions: Zow237

Zow237

I second this. Would likely be cheaper, then I could certainly get this going....
When I get home I'll check the history on my PC and then I'll post if someone doesn't before me. Zeus is like 65 and v2 liver is 85 I think

Zow237,

Zow237

Ooooooooo :rofl: now should I just spend the extra 15 and grab the 16 v3??? Hmmm nvm with 10 percent off it's nano brainer

Zow237,

VisiblyVaped

Has anyone used the liger in a 14mm female joint and had any issues with the seal, or has exerything been all good with these?

Thank you gents in advance

VisiblyVaped,
Reactions: Caelar900

Caelar900

Has anyone used the liger in a 14mm female joint and had any issues with the seal, or has exerything been all good with these?

Yup I used mine with a FC-710 with a 14/18 adapter and she worked perfectly :tup: Just make sure you push down on the top of the joint to fully attach it and your good to go.

Caelar900,

Seanstuffy

Yea u have to give it a nice lil push down otherwise it mite spin. an seem like it dosnt fully/firmly lock. But like i said a lil push down an it sits tight and perfect! The 18mm part dosnt touch the Top of the joint if ur thinking its soppose to touch to make a full seal..

Top Bottom