CCA Liger banger V3.0

damm

Gonna be different depending on pid and coil tightness i am around 525 for bubble.

That sounds about right; it tasted beautiful just not a lot of vapor. I'll play around the 550 area as like you say depending on the pid and coil tightness...

I use 630-640 on sapphire but 620 on SiC.

As @dizaster096 says though, this varies in a huge way depending on which coil you are using (and how well spread across the dish surface is it), which controller you are using and how tightly your heater shroud/retaining nut is held together. Try lower.

Remember that other people's ideal temps will rarely be your own. The key is to start like you did, and then dial the temp back until you have a taste vs incomplete vaporization balance that you can live with ;)

Oh absolutely; just a little impatient and trying to make sure i'm on the right track... so a little hot but in the right ball park. Not the end of the world.

Scootcha

Pretty horrible seeing someone try and take advantage of a shopping cart bug. The person that is trying to get the products at a steal is pretty rotten. Do you want to see how a decent person deals with something like that? I will show you. Josh had this bug back after the site re-launched back in early dec and I caught it. Sure I could have went through with it and tried, like you, to screw a good person over. But I didn't. I DID THE RIGHT THING!

Take a look at how to handle a situation like that. Who ever took advantage, failed at being decent. Screw you.

http://i.imgur.com/OFs3OkX.png

OC513

Dabaholic
My 20mm came in last night. Very nice piece, need a different adapter to get it all set up, waiting on a response now. What I did notice is damn the dabber is sooooooo short. I have the contour handle. Is the master set considerably longer? If so I need to order immediately. My HE dabber fits but does not keep the airflow washed in place unfortunately so thats a no go. I have big hands and this dabber is just not long enough for my meat hooks.

OC513,

Texan Dabbed

Cannabis career dreamer
This thing has full motion and the little dots on the side actually work as a catch when it sits on the side.

Some people might want to have the carb hole made a little smaller for more resistance

If you have or are planning on getting the 30mm. You need one of these :rockon:

Here are a few more pics that show it better

I sent Joda a note and he's on the case for me. The PukinBeagle design has the intake inside an extension where the tentacle is on Mutton's. I wonder if Joda could put the intake through the extension so a user can take a finger to manually monitor the airflow?

jwatttt

I just messaged him about the glitch. You won't need to pay $800 for a setup but it won't be as little as $110 either? If you want to buy a more budget friendly setup I suggest the SiC or Quartz. Both work beautifully and the flavor is great. It will save you about $200 on the setup making that change. Also if you are on a tight budget the contour handle vs the master skelly set is another good way to save some dough.

If you are trying to get the cheapest Liger setup you can I would go with one of the following depending on coil and size preference

20mm Liger / SiC (or quartz) insert / Hurricane cap w/ Contour handle

Flat Coil 30mm Liger / SiC (or quartz) insert / Storm Cell cap w/ Contour handle

You can always add on a sapphire insert once you fall in love with it.

Let me know if I can be of assistance getting your order finalized.

Pretty sure SiC inserts are in by now, DM me your order # and I will check on it.
I'm still not sure why a company who sold me this nail for that price wont honor it and you still have my money.
Pretty horrible seeing someone try and take advantage of a shopping cart bug. The person that is trying to get the products at a steal is pretty rotten. Do you want to see how a decent person deals with something like that? I will show you. Josh had this bug back after the site re-launched back in early dec and I caught it. Sure I could have went through with it and tried, like you, to screw a good person over. But I didn't. I DID THE RIGHT THING!

Take a look at how to handle a situation like that. Who ever took advantage, failed at being decent. Screw you.

It's been three months since you made that email so why should I care. He should have fixed it by now.

jwatttt,

momofthegoons

vapor accessory addict
@jwatttt you have now made six posts in this thread expressing your dissatisfaction with the way your transaction went down. Further complaints along these lines will be considered company bashing; which is against our rules.

That rule is a part of our Be Nice rule.... one which you may want to revisit. Our members have been courteous to you and have tried to help. Your attitude towards them hasn't matched their spirit.

Feel free to come back and let us know the resolution to your issue. But further complaints will earn a warning point. And this post is not an opportunity for discussion. If you have anything to say about it, please pm me.

damm

Is there a preference in Q-Tips when cleaning up after a dab? I'm finding my generic is leaving hairs in the bowl which burn up and affect taste... that was Generic Beauty line of course but stepping up to a regular brand name should fix this no? or is there something I'm missing

Thanks

mrbonsai420

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
This thing has full motion and the little dots on the side actually work as a catch when it sits on the side.

Some people might want to have the carb hole made a little smaller for more resistance

If you have or are planning on getting the 30mm. You need one of these :rockon:

Here are a few more pics that show it better

I sent Joda a note and he's on the case for me. The PukinBeagle design has the intake inside an extension where the tentacle is on Mutton's. I wonder if Joda could put the intake through the extension so a user can take a finger to manually monitor the airflow?

That thing is NICE! I love a variety of dabbers and caps! My dab table has 3 ligers 9 inserts and about 12 caps on it right now to play with :rofl: I may have a parafernalia addiction! @VaPeD&CoNfUsEd Joda glass is amazing! I absolutely love my space rig that he did and I need more from him! Check out my Joda Space rig and a Dab video with a Liger on it!! Astronaut and rocket millies plus opals everywhere! Not to mention the 2 different downstems for ultimate function, 1 with a side hole spinner perc and 1 with a 3 hole chugger.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BOa1EpUhe8g/?taken-by=mrbonsai710&hl=en

QfuGi0L.jpg

mutten840

@damm I have been liking the Glob mops. They are much tighter than a traditional Qtip making them hold up better and also able to do more cleanups :rockon:

mutten840,
Reactions: damm

TheGlobfather

That thing is NICE! I love a variety of dabbers and caps! My dab table has 3 ligers 9 inserts and about 12 caps on it right now to play with :rofl: I may have a parafernalia addiction! @VaPeD&CoNfUsEd Joda glass is amazing! I absolutely love my space rig that he did and I need more from him! Check out my Joda Space rig and a Dab video with a Liger on it!! Astronaut and rocket millies plus opals everywhere! Not to mention the 2 different downstems for ultimate function, 1 with a side hole spinner perc and 1 with a 3 hole chugger.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BOa1EpUhe8g/?taken-by=mrbonsai710&hl=en

QfuGi0L.jpg

Hey mrbonsai420, been lurking for a while but decided to make an account finally. I ordered a 20mm rainbow liger banger and Josh said it was supposed to ship out on Tuesday. Emailed him again yesterday still with no reply or shipping confirmation. Any way you can give me an update on when I can expect my new child? If so just let me know what information you need. Thanks!!

TheGlobfather,

rb710

So finally got a controller (I haven't gotten my Hex-Nail so I picked up an Auber RDK300) I'm quite pleased with everything.

However I have a weird problem cleaning up; maybe this is where the 2nd q-tip should be pressed down harder to stop the insert from spinning? It's not horrible just sometimes it's a little silly.

Also any suggestions for Bubble Hash? 625 the flavor seems a bit muted so I was thinking of trying for a bit more flavor around 575. Hopefully

P.S. Flat coil if that helps

Curious if you are using the RDK300 with an Auber flat coil? Also did you adjust the PSL or any other settings?

After I took measurements with a K-Type Themocouple Thermometer, I increased the PSL to 1.44.

rb710,

Silat

When the Facts Change, I Change My Mind.
Is there a preference in Q-Tips when cleaning up after a dab? I'm finding my generic is leaving hairs in the bowl which burn up and affect taste... that was Generic Beauty line of course but stepping up to a regular brand name should fix this no? or is there something I'm missing

Thanks

I use these and have no hair left in the dish just like I cannot find any hair on my head. You can get fairly cheap 3 packs on the killer of small business aka Amazon.
And they are wonderful on my nails. :) /s
81UnDI5rfHL._SY679_.jpg

Last edited:

herbivore21

I use these and have no hair left in the dish just like I cannot find any hair on my head. You can fairly cheap 3 packs on the killer of small business aka Amazon.
81UnDI5rfHL._SY679_.jpg
Yup I use similar ones, same end on one side and the other side is this extra wide flat swab that covers more surface area. Not sure on the brand sadly, I didn't purchase them myself - but they are the business!

herbivore21,

Texan Dabbed

Cannabis career dreamer
Just trying to point out to everyone that the distributors seem to be better placed to handle orders, so my recommendation for everyone is to utilize those channels.
And now don't I feel like a dumbass...

Got my shiny new High5 controller in the mail today, but no Liger :(

You guessed, they're getting shipped directly from CCA. I was wrong. We are all on equal footing in this particular waiting game. Hopefully the back order gets worked through quickly.

Texan Dabbed,

damm

I use these and have no hair left in the dish just like I cannot find any hair on my head. You can fairly cheap 3 packs on the killer of small business aka Amazon.
81UnDI5rfHL._SY679_.jpg

Yup I use similar ones, same end on one side and the other side is this extra wide flat swab that covers more surface area. Not sure on the brand sadly, I didn't purchase them myself - but they are the business!

Yeah I have some precision tips on one side and a kind of halfdish on the other half of the q-tip unfortunately it's a bit hairy... :( I'll see if I can find those locally

damm,

mrbonsai420

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
And now don't I feel like a dumbass...

Got my shiny new High5 controller in the mail today, but no Liger :(

You guessed, they're getting shipped directly from CCA. I was wrong. We are all on equal footing in this particular waiting game. Hopefully the back order gets worked through quickly.

They are all coming from 1 source, 1 man actually. All orders are being processed in order regardless of the place it was ordered. There is currently around a 2 week wait for most items ordered today.
Did you get the standard, LCD, or touch screen one?

Sounds like these Tip Techs I have been using... Black Tips Matter :lmao:

https://errlybird.com/collections/tip-tech/products/tip-tech-cotton-swabs-1-pack?variant=22836510853

pt25Gex.jpg

Last edited:

ItWasaGoodDre

If anybody is interested in a very affordable, yet high quality XL directional flow carb cap, I HIGHLY RECOMMEND the Chad Bro Terp Trunk. I was pretty damn impressed with the Storm Cell (despite obvious issues needing improvement) and the milky hits I got with it on my 20mm SiC. Well the Terp Trunk absolutely blows it out of the water. That's not insulting the Storm Cell, its just a testament to how good the Terp Trunk is. A definite 5/5 (and it will fit every size of Liger) and for $50, I don't think you can beat it for the price. At the very least, it's a must add to anyone's collection that appreciates a great functional cap.

*I have absolutely no connection to this product or its sales other than I just bought one and it is DOPE!! You will not be disappointed.

Armerad

Dabbin'
Just placed an order for the SiC 20mm set in Gold, and decided to order a Terp Trunk from thedablab as they have a Valentine's Day sale going on. I figure I can always order a Storm Cell in the future when machining is sorted and/or the design is updated a bit.

Thanks for the help with the coupon code!

Edit: Why is my Liger not in my mailbox yet?! I placed my order like, 2 whole minutes ago! /s

Silat

When the Facts Change, I Change My Mind.
Just placed an order for the SiC 20mm set in Gold, and decided to order a Terp Trunk from thedablab as they have a Valentine's Day sale going on. I figure I can always order a Storm Cell in the future when machining is sorted and/or the design is updated a bit.

Thanks for the help with the coupon code!

Edit: Why is my Liger not in my mailbox yet?! I placed my order like, 2 whole minutes ago! /s

Perfect sarcasm. :)

Top Bottom