CCA Liger banger V3.0

mtnbike420

If he kept SIC in stock he could probably sell them cheaper to offset all the quartz inserts he has to give away. Ive been waiting for 4+ months on my SIC dish. Starting to get a little ridiculous.

I was told the flat coil sic should be in on Friday. Hope you get your sic dish soon!

mtnbike420,

Monsoon

My order has shipped as well! This one should have my replacement sapphire, some spare parts, heat shield and Storm Cell cap. On the downside it went out under a slower shipping method so instead of getting it tomorrow it'll likely be 1.5 weeks due to the holidays :(. Bit disappointed about that but both the SiC and Hurricane Cap are both working excellently so I can wait if I have to and I should be getting $20 back for the difference.

Monsoon,

Danksta

I really wish he wouldn't send shipping confirmations if he has no plans to ship that day. It's been 5 days now since I got mine for the final shroud and it's still in pre-shipment. I know it's not intentional, but it does add to the frustration of waiting. I'd honestly rather he just send stuff when he can and not get me excited with confirmations that mean nothing.

As someone else said, there is no need for more beta testers. Hire someone to handle the orders or have distributors do all the work for you. Josh is great and makes amazing gear and CCA710 would be even better if he was left alone to work and not deal with the shipping side of it.

I still love Josh and my Liger. Just bitchin' :myday:

mtnbike420

I didn't get my tracking info yesterday. Hopefully it shipped and he just hasn't emailed me yet. I'll keep everyone updated.

mtnbike420,
Reactions: Danksta

skayleef

i just found this thread today! I ordered my liger back on Black Friday. Josh has been pretty good about getting back to me via email and seems to be an awesome guy with an awesome product. I cant wait to try it and hope he is able to send out orders to us all soon!

damm

Shipment notifications yay :) looks like the tracking number was posted the 14th and when the sic comes in... maybe I should have just upped for the sapphire and quartz instead

damm,

KimDracula

So I've got the sapphire insert warming up right now. I can hardly wait to try it.

I think it looks slightly different than the quartz inserts but I'm not sure (I feel like there may be a pinkish hue to the sapphire?). I may be imagining it. It's quite clear and polished. I wonder if people are going to be conned in the future into paying way too much for sapphire when they're really getting quartz from random people. How would one tell?

Okay. I'm gonna start around 615 which is about 30 higher than I've been running the SiC at.

Wow, that worked really well. Full vaporization with very little cleanup leaving the insert spotless.

I'll try lowering the temp 10 degrees or from there next session to see if I can go lower.

I'm still working on some Candyland/Sherbet oil that I mixed with (slightly too much) clear THC distillate so the terps aren't off the charts but I wanted to compare the same stuff I was using on the SiC to get an idea of the advantages of the sapphire. I'm still getting the same muted fruity/floral tones of the two mixed strains but the base of GSC flavors are really coming out when I was missing them before. Next week or so I'll be getting to the fun live resins on the diffusion pump.

Monsoon

On the downside it went out under a slower shipping method so instead of getting it tomorrow it'll likely be 1.5 weeks due to the holidays :(. Bit disappointed about that but both the SiC and Hurricane Cap are both working excellently so I can wait if I have to and I should be getting $20 back for the difference.

Just to update this, I heard back from Josh and he's more than compensated for the mistake. Short of getting it sooner, I'm a happy camper now.

Yea.. hard to believe it takes that long to get those things made.
D-Nail has run into similar issues and was out of stock of SiC for 4 months this year. Took 2 months for their reorder to arrive in June which they rejected due to quality which led to another 2 month wait.

Monsoon,

6079Smith

Early Christmas gift to.. myself! Heh :love: Been a really good boy, I swear

IAJgbpU.jpg

Finally, an end to pining over the pics here! Well, I still will but it will be more over the glass, at least.

I was a pre-order so experienced the initial delay, then my order arrived with no intake or adapter. Josh straightened it out right away when made aware and more than made it right. I've found him to be communicative and conscientious as described. Once those shipped usps took over ten days to deliver them so I had some extra waiting to do :bang:... but it was well worth it ultimately! It's been smooth dabbing from the get-go and soooo damn tasty.. also cannot wait to try the SiC insert originally ordered, been all quartz for now. Got an email today that the 20mm SiC is expected in Friday, @PoopMachine, others. I thought it very generous to ship the quartz gratis, in substitute.

Setup was a complete breeze without incident or any learning curve expected- thanks for the clear pics of the properly spread coils, @mutten840. That was helpful and the part I may have otherwise screwed up.. Also nice to see everyone offering help setting up to those who may need it, this is my first enail setup so I had no small amount of trepidation while reading of other's troubles and frustrations initially. Definitely feel like I started with one of the best.

Been liking the low to mid six hundreds so far and look forward to really dialing things in with time. I should probably invest in a drop down since I can't bring myself to use my Joda piece without, trying to decide which style and male/female on the nail end. I'm guessing male would be preferable. Been shopping for this baby since October, between that and Black Friday sales I have an almost embarrassing variety of top shelf concentrates to sample.. much cheer and celebration to be had, forthwith! :brow:

Monsoon

I should probably invest in a drop down since I can't bring myself to use my Joda piece without, trying to decide which style and male/female on the nail end. I'm guessing male would be preferable.
If it's about protecting the joint, a simple adapter can work too especially if the piece has a female joint. As for the end, this is first nail that I don't think I have to worry about it getting stuck to a standard male joint, everything else sticks like glue. Just make sure to grab it with a silicone oven mitt while it's still hot and it should slide right off.

edit: got the joints mixed up

Last edited:

mrbonsai420

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
For those of you waiting on order thank you so much for being patient. The current Ti supplier is really giving us some headaches and things out of Josh't control are setting things back a bit. Not to mention that they messed up the last batch of storm cells and the grooves didn't work with the 20mm so those all have to go back to be done again :doh:. No one said engineering and producing next level equipment was easy I guess.
I assure you that if you are owed something by CCA YOU WILL BE MADE RIGHT. Order are going out cvery soon. We are so sorry for the delays. If you have specific questions about your order you can DM me and I will try to get an answer from the man himself but most everything is waiting on the Ti supplier. He is working on finding another producer that can meet his expectations.

Last edited:

duckdown

optical
that's good to hear, i forgot to even use the coupon code so I really paid top dollar for it + SiC insert.. so this gives me hope :) hard to be out $350+ CAD in advance without becoming overly anxious

Also, @mrbonsai420 since you seem to have insider knowledge, you addressed the Ti problems that are currently backing things up, but is it true that the SiC inserts are backordered 4 months+ and counting?

Another user mentioned they ordered 20mm SiC just like me and it still wasn't shipped??

Just curious if this 20mm SiC selection is problematic, maybe I need to upgrade to SAPPHIRE lol

duckdown,
Reactions: Danksta

mrbonsai420

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
Since I am personally waiting for a 20mm sapphire I can assure you that wouldn't get here any faster lol But I love my SiC insert!!!
Every piece was a waiting game from a different supplier. SiC inserts will ship out early next week unless your order has something else it's waiting on that isn't quite in yet.

damm

I imagine it must be hard to wait a week for some people. I am waiting for the hex-nail to ship and I need to pickup a flat coil for happiness.

Small list really

damm,

PoopMachine

Got an email today that the 20mm SiC is expected in Friday, @PoopMachine, others. I thought it very generous to ship the quartz gratis, in substitute. :brow:

Next week "fingers crossed"

So it was this week, now its next week. Ill believe it when I see it. I only say that because I got a "confirmation" and then it was a month later before it shipped.

I imagine it must be hard to wait a week for some people. I am waiting for the hex-nail to ship and I need to pickup a flat coil for happiness.

Small list really

Ive been waiting over 4 months so whats another week?!

Again, guy has fantastic products and good customer service but thsi kind of wait is ridiculous. I could cast them in my garage faster than this.

Maybe he should talk to the NewVape guys about Ti. 420 biz isnt their money maker so they might be open to it. They make firing pins, surgery equipment, etc. He seems like a good guy and I know it sounds like Im ragging on him but Im not. I appreciate his customer service and his products and he seems like a good dude. You would just think after all this time he would have his supply problems ironed out.

Last edited:
Top Bottom