CCA Liger banger V3.0

mutten840

Leisure glass has that fat ass base. It is one of my favorite things about their small rigs. They can hold thew weight due to their beefy base. But I have also found the right drop down can help offset the weight enough to work with top heavy pieces. iDab Jhooks have been really nice for making several of my tipsy pieces less likely to fall over due to a bump or something :science:

Danksta

Last edited:

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer

dizaster096

Great to hear. I took the plunge and ordered one a few days ago when I saw they were back in stock.

http://aqualabtechnologies.com/leisure-glass-fumed-incycler-dab-rig.html

I'm very excited for it. Should be a great upgrade to my setup.
Yea another good rig from him is the inverted 10 arm it's a little bigger and base is larger more suited for an enail.

I even have the coil cord weight going away from my leisure incycler and its fine.

I just look for very chuggy pieces for enails because they are like silencers once added, like 10mm bangers.

Edit: I actually wish the new ligers were less restrictive for the new models but the airpaths are the same to make them upgradable, i run 3.0 airpaths with my 2.0 bucket.

- 2.0 20mm bucket

- SiC dish 20mm (I have a quartz also)

- 3.0 Hurricane cap \ Have a 2.0 Storm cap also.

- 3.0 Air paths

- 2.0 Joint adapters

Last edited:

Danksta

Christmas came a little early today...

soxHf7Z.jpg

It's the perfect pairing. I've having a blast getting this broken in. If you are watching what you are doing you can dab without holding the base. It doesn't seem to want to tip at all the way I have it angled. Very pleased with my setup now. The liger shines even more with this rig. Taste quality increased for sure.

Merry Xmas to all of FC. :)

mutten840

@Danksta Man that is a really really sexy piece. Looks even better than the pics on Aqualab =)

I found with smaller rigs that the more I can have the end of the coil pointing towards the back of the piece. It will help a lot with the tipping feeling it can get.

Congrats on the score and please know I am jealous :D

aliak11

I received my v3 20mm Liger yesterday with the quartz insert, and have been testing it out with different concentrates. So far, I like it a lot more than my quartz Halo, especially with live resins, even pure CBD tastes better through the Liger. I can't wait for my SIC insert to arrive, I hope it tastes even better than the quartz.

skayleef

Just received my 20mm liger 3.0 today! My only complaint is I can't get it to not be croocked. When I think it's locked in place and then I set it on the piece, it will go slightly croocked after I cap it etc. I have the Quartz insert and I'm enjoying the thing. I'm also worried about the threading of the air pipe and bucket
I hope They are ok.

skayleef,

Monsoon

Just received my 20mm liger 3.0 today! My only complaint is I can't get it to not be croocked. When I think it's locked in place and then I set it on the piece, it will go slightly croocked after I cap it etc. I have the Quartz insert and I'm enjoying the thing. I'm also worried about the threading of the air pipe and bucket
I hope They are ok.
Try locking the locking nut reasonably tight at around a quarter or so away from where you want it and the last bit should have enough resistance to stick.

mrbonsai420

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
Home now. I cant get the bucket put together with the flat coil inserted. Its like my coil is to thick or the bucket screw is to short :(

If i flip the locking nut upside down it catches enough i can make it work

Pics might help, your coil must be quite a bit bigger than both of mine. I think one person here has one that's thick as hell so it's possible! ! I had too much room in mine at first. Post some pics and we may be able to help.
Snug is good, hopefully once you snugged it up it did the trick! Sounds like yours is dialed in pretty well actually.

I hope They are ok.

I wrap a rag around it then use pliers. Not too tight but you will get it not to sway. I lock mine into all sorts of positions

https://www.instagram.com/p/BOa1EpUhe8g/?taken-by=mrbonsai710&hl=en

Last edited:

skayleef

skayleef,

mutten840

I got the 20mm Sapphire over the holiday and got to give it a go. After trying both, I have to say I prefer the 20mm over the 30mm. But I find I actually prefer the SiC insert over the Sapphire in the 30mm. I am running it at 620 and it is flavor time all day long and the dabs... I can do much larger dabs using the SiC and find it can handle larger loads and still leave very little left to clean up.
The 20mm Sapphire is where its at if you want a really really good Sapphire dab experience. I honestly feel like the flavor and efficiency of the 20mm Sapphire is on spot. The Sapphire can handle large dabs at 595 and still delivers great flavor. It also does a much better job at using up the material fed to it over the 30mm version.

So if you are going to get the 30mm, you need the SiC insert and once you are up and running, drop it down to 620 and lower to really enjoy the flavors of your dab.
The 20mm is all kinds of perfect with the Sapphire insert and is worth the money as the bang for the buck is much better over the 30mm.

I don't want anyone to think I am hating. Just trying to give feedback so others might be able to save some scratch to put into something else =)

I do not regret getting both versions of the Sapphire insert. Just really really really like the 20mm version
and honestly the SiC insert really makes the 30mm bucket shine. The flavor is on spot and you can party with the 30mm running the SiC insert. It just lives to inhale large dabs and cleans up with ease for the next round.

For the carb caps. So far I am using the storm cell for the 30mm bucket and had to back out the threaded neck piece on the bucket to make the storm cell fit as expected. So if you are having any issues with the storm cell binding or not fitting. Try backing out the threaded neck piece on the bucket and it should fix it

For the 20mm I have still been liking the iDab and something similar to the below
http://thehideawayonline.com/store/sideshooter-carb-cap-by-jon-g-xl-silver-fume.html#.WGLXDfkrL-g

iDab carb cap:
https://www.thedabstore.com/collections/accessories/products/idab-glass-terp-turner-carb-cap

Lastly, Tighten your shit. The tighter the fit of the coil against the body. The better your temps will work and in turn let you get those glorious low temp dabs :science:

Thanks for playing and please drive through :rockon:

Last edited:

Danksta

I got the 20mm Sapphire over the holiday and got to give it a go. After trying both, I have to say I prefer the 20mm over the 30mm. But I find I actually prefer the SiC insert over the Sapphire in the 30mm. I am running it at 620 and it is flavor time all day long and the dabs... I can much larger dabs using the SiC and find it can handle larger loads and still leave very little left to clean up.
The 20mm Sapphire is where its at if you want a really really good Sapphire dab experience. I honestly feel like the flavor and efficiency of the 20mm Sapphire is on spot. The Sapphire can handle large dabs at 595 and still delivers great flavor. It also does a much better job at using up the material fed to it over the 30mm version.

So if you are going to get the 30mm, you need the SiC insert and once you are up and running, drop it down to 620 and lower to really enjoy the flavors of your dab.
The 20mm is all kinds of perfect with the Sapphire insert and is worth the money as the bang for the buck is much better over the 30mm.

I don't want anyone to think I am hating. Just trying to give feedback so others might be able to save some scratch to put into something else =)

I do not regret getting both versions of the Sapphire insert. Just really really really like the 20mm version
and honestly the SiC insert really makes the 30mm bucket shine. The flavor is on spot and you can party with the 30mm running the SiC insert. It just lives to inhale large dabs and cleans up with ease for the next round.

For the carb caps. So far I am using the storm cell for the 30mm bucket and had to back out the threaded neck piece on the bucket to make the storm cell fit as expected. So if you are having any issues with the storm cell binding or not fitting. Try backing out the threaded neck piece on the bucket and it should fix it

For the 20mm I have still been liking the iDab and something similar to the below
http://thehideawayonline.com/store/sideshooter-carb-cap-by-jon-g-xl-silver-fume.html#.WGLXDfkrL-g

iDab carb cap:
https://www.thedabstore.com/collections/accessories/products/idab-glass-terp-turner-carb-cap

Lastly, Tighten your shit. The tighter the fit of the coil against the body. The better your temps will work and in turn let you get those glorious low temp dabs :science:

Thanks for playing and please drive through :rockon:

You're making this a tough year on the wallet. Thank god the SiC is out of stock or I'd be pulling the trigger.

My only fear is I'd stop using my $300 piece of sapphire.

I'm really happy now with the final shroud, but still want to try the SiC to make my own decision.

Thanks for the info, much appreciated :D

Monsoon

I got the 20mm Sapphire over the holiday and got to give it a go. After trying both, I have to say I prefer the 20mm over the 30mm. But I find I actually prefer the SiC insert over the Sapphire in the 30mm. I am running it at 620 and it is flavor time all day long and the dabs... I can do much larger dabs using the SiC and find it can handle larger loads and still leave very little left to clean up.

As much as I love my 30mm, I think I'll have to try the 20mm at some point just to see what all the fuss is about. I should be getting the sapphire in a day or two so I can do a more thorough comparison with the 30mm SiC after using it for a month straight.

My only fear is I'd stop using my $300 piece of sapphire.
If you keep it in excellent condition you should be able to sell it and make back most of the cost. I'd be more worried about breaking it to be honest.

alittledabwilldoya'

Sapphire Powered Dabstronaut.
As much as I love my 30mm, I think I'll have to try the 20mm at some point just to see what all the fuss is about. I should be getting the sapphire in a day or two so I can do a more thorough comparison with the 30mm SiC after using it for a month straight.

I definitely prefer my 20 over the 30.
Still haven't used the finalized heat shroud though.

If you keep it in excellent condition you should be able to sell it and make back most of the cost. I'd be more worried about breaking it to be honest.

Yeah, I imagine that those will retain most of their value.

Last edited:
alittledabwilldoya',
Reactions: mutten840

Seth_

hi all. proud owner of one of the 3 first v3 ligers in germany :)

i want to start my first post here with something that bugs me for a while:

all this different temperatures, can we try that better and use the temperatur in the dish instead the one the heater shows? everybody's heater/coil combo is different, the dish temperature seems to be a much better temperature when compairing different rigs.

i dab @ 285°C (550F) @ heater and a baking thermometer (thermocouple) stabilizes around 230°C (450F) @ the dish. rig's a china glass diffusion pump w/ 20mm v3 liger and a sic insert.

what's the dish temperature for you guys who dab around 600-620F? only precise measurements only please, not with infrared.

I'm a Lone Ranger! I haven't touched my 20mm in months! 30mm Sapphire! 600° for Milky Flavor Bombs! 585° for Flavor Fucking Face Punches! My final heat shroud hasn't arrived. The 20mm is cool, MY 30 works more efficient for me.
I leave my Carb Cap (StormCell) on my bucket always so when I Cap a Dab my rigs turn into a glass of milk withcomplete vaporization! I gotta learn how to video!

hardboiledfrog

tinkerer
hi all. proud owner of one of the 3 first v3 ligers in germany :)

i want to start my first post here with something that bugs me for a while:

all this different temperatures, can we try that better and use the temperatur in the dish instead the one the heater shows? everybody's heater/coil combo is different, the dish temperature seems to be a much better temperature when compairing different rigs.

i dab @ 285°C (550F) @ heater and a baking thermometer (thermocouple) stabilizes around 230°C (450F) @ the dish. rig's a china glass diffusion pump w/ 20mm v3 liger and a sic insert.

what's the dish temperature for you guys who dab around 600-620F? only precise measurements only please, not with infrared.

I agree, it bugs me too. it's the nature of the beast, all the different temps reported are due to the poor thermal interface plus having the thermocouple embedded in the hot runner heater coils that has become the (not so great) industry standard. my open source e-nail project uses an induction heater to rectify this. :)
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Induction_heating

I also have not received my liger but with the Ti banger (sans insert) that I currently use I have the TC (thermocouple) spot welded to the bottom of the bucket. :D I think the readings are as accurate as possible for e-nails.

that said, @Hogni is right,
I think you are right but not everybody has the occasion to measure temperature in the dish correctly.

not everyone has the ability or the desire to be as anal about temps as us. it's an engineers' curse. :D

Guess the new Hex-Nail could change the game.
AFAIK the Hex-Nail does not measure bucket or dish temp directly, it is a calculated reading which would suffer the same errors.

my e-nail has an uptemp mode so I drop the dab at 390F then it ramps the temp up to 490F in 90 seconds. these parameters are user adjustable.
the vapor is wispy but loaded with flavor until about 440F then thickens but loses flavor as the temp increases.
http://www.d-nail.com/info/blog/stabilized-uptemp-procedure-writeup-available/
I :love::science:
:)

Last edited:

Seth_

the point is, my 20mm coil was REALLY tight, so tight i could use it only on some nails, for most the coil was too tight. with the v3 it was also tight, but putting it on scratched the liger in some places but it's very tight. so i started with 600f but found the vapor as too hot and it triggered coughing when inhaling for a longer time. i found my sweet spot at 550, but a friend of mine likes 525 even more on mine. he and and the other person who also ordered one are dabbing more @ the 600f on their own liger (with spread coils to make them tighter). so 525-550 seems quite low to what everyone else is dabbing at

so that's why i want to know what everybody's dish temp is.

Top Bottom