CCA Liger banger V3.0

Shooby

4ShOObY3 - IG
There is a sale on CCA710 and because of this sale, i decided to pick one up. I just order a flat coil with SiC insert and tsunami carp cap and a flat dabber for $204 shipped.

Next up is a glass carb cap and sapphire insert. Cant wait for sapphire!

Paka-cholo

Flaccid Member
Thanks @Shooby I just ordered the 30mm flat coil liger in silver and the SiC insert 169.20$ out the door. I've been drooling over everyone's tools in this thread for a while now.
Now I gotta save up for a glass piece and controller lol.

Paka-cholo,
Reactions: Shooby

Saccs

So here's my dilemma and please someone correct me if I'm wrong... I purchased the Liger 3.0 Monday at regular price (just the Liger) with tax and shipping came to $134... I received a notification this morning on IG saying there's a half price sale on everything so I went to the website and a window popped up saying with a purchase of $50 or more would be eligible for free shipping. So with doing the math sale price $80 and shipping I missed out on buying the Banger and Sic Insert for $130... I contacted them and asked since it was only 4 days ago that I made the purchase would they honor the new sale price and they said no but would offer me the difference in store credit (Not sure exactly what that mean) I know most business will honor the sale price rule so should I be upset? Even Pulsar gave me a heads up last year when I was about to make a purchase... They emailed me and told me if I waited a week the item I ordered would be on sale... This is crazy!

Saccs,

ensabbahnur

Hash Vacuum
So here's my dilemma and please someone correct me if I'm wrong... I purchased the Liger 3.0 Monday at regular price (just the Liger) with tax and shipping came to $134... I received a notification this morning on IG saying there's a half price sale on everything so I went to the website and a window popped up saying with a purchase of $50 or more would be eligible for free shipping. So with doing the math sale price $80 and shipping I missed out on buying the Banger and Sic Insert for $130... I contacted them and asked since it was only 4 days ago that I made the purchase would they honor the new sale price and they said no but would offer me the difference in store credit (Not sure exactly what that mean) I know most business will honor the sale price rule so should I be upset? Even Pulsar gave me a heads up last year when I was about to make a purchase... They emailed me and told me if I waited a week the item I ordered would be on sale... This is crazy!

This is the 3rd time these guys have had a RANDOM ASS sale literally less than 48 hours after I've placed an order, Im starting to take it personal.

ensabbahnur,

Saccs

This is the 3rd time these guys have had a RANDOM ASS sale literally less than 48 hours after I've placed an order, Im starting to take it personal.

So did they make things right for you or did they give u the same b.s. they're trying to feed me?!?

Saccs,

Saccs

no obsidian yet. and why is it the companies job to announce a sale beforehand? to me that seems like a courtesy not an obligation and hardly a reason to be salty as a customer.
I'm taking days before and there's nothing wrong with announcing the date of a sale... hence sales papers and a lot of companies do it.

Saccs,

Shooby

4ShOObY3 - IG

So i ordered my Liger flat with SiC, cap and dabber on Wednesday during the sale but wasnt provided the free shipping for over $50 orders at checkout and paid the $10 flat shipping rate.

I meant to send an email but i totally forgot after posting the sale on FC. Maybe I was too excited for the Liger. But i say your post and it reminded me to email and ask. So I did and within maybe two hours, I received a refund for $10.00 to my paypal. thank you @Saccs

I hope you will be able to resolve your issue. Customer service seems pretty good so far. I just hope the products itself is defect free.

Saccs

So i ordered my Liger flat with SiC, cap and dabber on Wednesday during the sale but wasnt provided the free shipping for over $50 orders at checkout and paid the $10 flat shipping rate.

I meant to send an email but i totally forgot after posting the sale on FC. Maybe I was too excited for the Liger. But i say your post and it reminded me to email and ask. So I did and within maybe two hours, I received a refund for $10.00 to my paypal. thank you @Saccs

I hope you will be able to resolve your issue. Customer service seems pretty good so far. I just hope the products itself is defect free.

Glad you got it worked out... They took care of me as well... Gave me store credit for the sale difference and returned both shipping fees...

ensabbahnur

Hash Vacuum
So did they make things right for you or did they give u the same b.s. they're trying to feed me?!?

Not in the previous times, but randomly i got a $10 refund today for something, no reason or details given.

anyone hear anything on the obsidian inserts yet? Got my 30 mm silver liger, flat coil, and wierdeer glass cap getting lonely on my shelf.

Nope, still nothing anywhere I've seen. Im curious if something else is going to drop soon, the ligers are built to order supposedly, with a posted lead time, but now the site shows stock levels of items and the 20mm is out of stock.....how can a built on demand part be out of stock.....and again....why the sale?

no obsidian yet. and why is it the companies job to announce a sale beforehand? to me that seems like a courtesy not an obligation and hardly a reason to be salty as a customer.

Its really not their responsibility at all....... buuuuut you can hardly blame anyone from being upset after repeated purchases, LITERALLY within 48 hours there is a sale on items i purchased......and i have to either be the asshole that goes through the hassle of getting a refund and reordering everthing, or having to follow up with them like a scrub and ask for money back. Ive been through MULTIPLE battles with these guys over this past year now and have spent a LOT of money with them even after all the bullshit, after being part of a crowdfunded beta test of a clearly unfinished, not ready for prime time product....that was clearly offered and advertised as a finished ready to market product...so really at the end of the day its my fault for continuing to go back for more. /end entitled rant

Saccs

Nope, still nothing anywhere I've seen. Im curious if something else is going to drop soon, the ligers are built to order supposedly, with a posted lead time, but now the site shows stock levels of items and the 20mm is out of stock.....how can a built on demand part be out of stock.....and again....why the sale?
/end entitled rant

I was thinking the same thing. I was going to ask them about it but after going a few rounds about the refund it totally slipped my mind.

Saccs,

Saccs

Glad to hear that CCA does so in your interest. But why the crying? Bad timing and shit happen. Not their fault. Really no reason for being upset by CCA.
No crying at all I just wanted to make things right...

Saccs,

Zanin

How long does it typically take for CCA to restock their 20mm bangers? I need one really bad.

Zanin,

Marihuana

Iso Tensei
Indefinite. It's all up to Josh and the people he does business with. This is just speculation, but it looks the current V3 Ligers are going to get phased out in favor of a V4 design soon. That's the only time I could imagine a mass clearance of old products happening.

Shooby

4ShOObY3 - IG
How long does it typically take for CCA to restock their 20mm bangers? I need one really bad.

They state on their website the Liger Bangers are made to order. They do not stock this product according to the site. Depending on color, 7-14 days.

Shooby,

Armerad

Dabbin'
Indefinite. It's all up to Josh and the people he does business with. This is just speculation, but it looks the current V3 Ligers are going to get phased out in favor of a V4 design soon. That's the only time I could imagine a mass clearance of old products happening.
What features do you foresee in the v4?

Armerad,

Marihuana

Iso Tensei
I'm guessing it'll be a step toward more efficient heat transfer and overall aesthetic refinement. Just look at the v2's 16/20mm designs compared to the v3. Plus, the 30mm had only just been introduced with the v3 lineup, so who knows how different v4 will be.

I also think that Josh might be spending some time fine tuning the function. Carb caps have been debated to hell and back. I feel like the next logical step is to make the newer models easier to get a big fat hit off of.

Last edited:

Zanin

On their site it says obsidian inserts will be shipping end of september. Anyone get their tracking numbers yet?

Zanin,

Shooby

4ShOObY3 - IG
Just got an email from CCA saying the Flat Coil Obsidian will be shipping in 14 days and the 20MM will be shipping out 14+ days.

I did not prepared order but order others items and asked if they had it in stock.

Saccs

Just got an email from CCA saying the Flat Coil Obsidian will be shipping in 14 days and the 20MM will be shipping out 14+ days.

I did not prepared order but order others items and asked if they had it in stock.
When did u purchase? I ordered mine on the 18th.

Saccs,

Shooby

4ShOObY3 - IG
When did u purchase? I ordered mine on the 18th.

@Saccs sorry, auto spell messed. I meant to say i did not pre-order but asked if they had stock as i was going to buy it if they did. They first sent me a reply monday saying its pre-order only and followed up wednesday with:

Obsidian Flat Coil Should Be Shipping 7-14 Day's

Obsidian 20mm Should Be Shipping 14 Day's or So

I still havent received my Liger 30mm with SiC and cap yet. But i will most likely buy the sapphire insert a couple weeks after using the SiC dish.

Top Bottom