CCA Liger banger V3.0

Puddy

ordered 30mm Liger + 30mm Obsidian on August 10th, and received the Liger on 8/17, and I've been anxious for that insert to arrive. I got that same reply yesterday from their Support:

Obsidian Flat Coil Should Be Shipping 7-14 Day's
Obsidian 20mm Should Be Shipping 14 Day's or So

Puddy,
Reactions: Monsoon

Saccs

ordered 30mm Liger + 30mm Obsidian on August 10th, and received the Liger on 8/17, and I've been anxious for that insert to arrive. I got that same reply yesterday from their Support:

Wow u got ur Liger in 7 days? That's great... was it a silver or colored?

Saccs,

Shooby

4ShOObY3 - IG
Wow u got ur Liger in 7 days? That's great... was it a silver or colored?

Seriously, I ordered a silver 30mm liger on the 20th. But i also order tsunami cap and flat dabber. I am anxiously waiting.

@Puddy, so you havent used it but had it for over a month?

Shooby,

Puddy

Ya i already had the 16mm rainbow which took over a month to get, but then was pleasantly surprised when the silver 30mm came so quick.

Still havent really used it. Tried some uptemp techniques with it and even tried on the raw titanium but the 16 mm is more than holding me over til i get the obsidian insert.

Saccs

Ya i already had the 16mm rainbow which took over a month to get, but then was pleasantly surprised when the silver 30mm came so quick.

Still havent really used it. Tried some uptemp techniques with it and even tried on the raw titanium but the 16 mm is more than holding me over til i get the obsidian insert.
I think that's the major part of waiting is adding color... October 2nd will be the 14 days mark hopefully I will hear something from them... at least a update.

Saccs,

Marihuana

Iso Tensei
I don't blame you, Puddy. I got my 30mm when the SiC dishes were on endless backorder and couldn't help but try it. Bare titanium sucks. I went back to torching until I finally got said dish.

Marihuana,
Reactions: Puddy

ensabbahnur

Hash Vacuum

So for those of us keeping score, Yet another CCA launch date, missed. over 2 months of unnecessary hype to yet again fail to deliver on it. I have no idea, rational or otherwise, why you'd continually......CONTINUALLY........ over promise and under deliver in a modern business. I want to squeeze their head STFU until you have product in hand to sell me.

ensabbahnur,
Reactions: Danksta

FlyingLow

Team NO SLEEP!
Having been on the sideline reading this thread since its inception, literally thousands of posts later, I can't understand how some of you all continue to have such awful customer experiences and then continue to come back for more??

When a company does not deliver on high end items, I tend to spend my hard earned monies at other retailers. Many of you just keep coming back for more masochistic anguish. I don't know how you all do it, but it sure has been entertaining to watch. :popcorn:

Monsoon

Having been on the sideline reading this thread since its inception, literally thousands of posts later, I can't understand how some of you all continue to have such awful customer experiences and then continue to come back for more??

When a company does not deliver on high end items, I tend to spend my hard earned monies at other retailers. Many of you just keep coming back for more masochistic anguish. I don't know how you all do it, but it sure has been entertaining to watch. :popcorn:
For me I love my Liger despite some of my nitpicks about the design and longevity of it, as well as long wait times. There's no other nail on the market right now that I want as my daily driver. I haven't seen them outright scam anyone and issues I've read about and experienced myself has been they've made it right and then some. It's still a tiny operation too behind the scenes, I think of it like dealing with an Etsy shop and set my expectations accordingly. It's slowly improving, it just takes time. Pre-orders rarely ship on time especially from CCA710. We all knew this as much as we might have collectively hoped they would have hit the target this one time.

I ordered some carb caps just before the sale and they shipped within 9 days which is a record for me and below advertised.

Paka-cholo

Flaccid Member
I got my Liger and insert yesterday. I ordered it on 9/20.
I've read the entire thread. I am aware, a lot of people didn't have this experience. Hopefully things are running smoother at CCA710. Sounds like most everyone who uses their products really loves them. They are 100% USA, and I really admire, and support that. Specially in this day and age. Kudos to CCA710.

Saccs

I've read the entire thread. I am aware, a lot of people didn't have this experience. Hopefully things are running smoother at CCA710. Sounds like most everyone who uses their products really loves them. They are 100% USA, and I really admire, and support that. Specially in this day and age. Kudos to CCA710.
What color did u order?

Marihuana

Iso Tensei
Nobody knows anything about this unicorn material Josh has been hyping up. I'm guessing he doesn't want a soul to know what the material is until it is launched so nobody else can steal his thunder. It's another ceramic, much like SiC, so I'm thinking it will be an upgrade in terms of thermal conductivity and (maaaybe) flavor preservation.

Shooby

4ShOObY3 - IG

I ordered mine before you and still haven't received. Ordered all silver for the shortest lead time.

Shooby,

antiburn

I'm hopeful that this new insert material pans out. It sounds like they have a high degree of confidence that it will. But as far as I've seen there are zero actual reports on its function, only theoretical speculation. It's been feeling like this is a crowd funded experiment. I guess we'll know before too much longer.

antiburn,

ligerliger

So Ive got some super terpy sauce that freely flows in the jar. Do you typically need to turn the temp way down for product like this? Im at 590 with SIC and this stuff is spattering and jumping out of the 30mm like its violently boiling or something. Its making me think there is water in the sauce possibly? What do you guys think? Temp or product issue?

Paka-cholo

Flaccid Member
@Shooby
I only ordered the banger and insert. Maybe the other Items you ordered are holding up your order? I got a shipping confirmation three days before it came. Good luck, I'm sure it will arrive soon.

Paka-cholo,

ensabbahnur

Hash Vacuum
So Ive got some super terpy sauce that freely flows in the jar. Do you typically need to turn the temp way down for product like this? Im at 590 with SIC and this stuff is spattering and jumping out of the 30mm like its violently boiling or something. Its making me think there is water in the sauce possibly? What do you guys think? Temp or product issue?

Id drop it down 50 degrees and see what happens. Mine sometimes make some odd sounds when i use certain distillates but dropping the temp slightly seemed to stop it. This also happens with my SIC Halo so i don't think its Liger specific.

ensabbahnur,
Reactions: Marihuana

ccchase420

TheCCC420 YouTuber
So Ive got some super terpy sauce that freely flows in the jar. Do you typically need to turn the temp way down for product like this?
nope just a different consistency. i wouldn't drop it 50 degrees..only drop temp for full melt/sift.
My guess is its sic coated in black sapphire. Is that even possible?
possible maybe but not financially feasible. sapphire isn't melted down to form the insert it's machined out of lab grown synthetic crystal. i don't know too much about the obsidian other than it's composition is similar to the SiC with some added density for heat retention which will translate to much better flavor like the sapphire vs. quartz. it is designed specifically for dabbing.
I'm hopeful that this new insert material pans out. It sounds like they have a high degree of confidence that it will. But as far as I've seen there are zero actual reports on its function, only theoretical speculation. It's been feeling like this is a crowd funded experiment. I guess we'll know before too much longer.
if it was crowd funded he'd be taking pre-orders..don't think that's happening (someone feel free to correct me here if wrong)

Last edited:
Top Bottom