Carta by Focus V

medicalmark

Medicalmark
Phreedom just go to there site and order, you’ll be able to choose the xtra glass and you’ll receive a email receipt that was my experience anyway no issues went through with out a hitch must be within the 150
Beta units for pre sale.
Get on it if you want it.
VAS syndrome has always been a problem of mine need the newest and best latest tech and best delivery of medicine most important of all of course, can’t wait to get my Carta looks awesome.
Cheers, medicalmark

Fkn0wned

I figured the pre-sale orders would have been sold out by now by how many liked the social media post and gave reactions to the device.

Seems like there is still some left to order so people should get on that, hopefully he can get some stuff if his YT channel for some more early advertisement really all you need is to market it a bit more see if it gains some traction.

Fkn0wned,
Reactions: biohacker

FocusV

Manufacturer
Manufacturer
Last edited:

FocusV

Manufacturer
Manufacturer
Sorry Guys! The Youtube was a bust :/ going to have to hook it up and run it through my desktop. Im going to do a test stream tomorrow. If any of you are interested in sitting on the other side of some test audio and dabs shoot me a message and ill send you the link to view!

biohacker

Sorry Guys! The Youtube was a bust :/ going to have to hook it up and run it through my desktop. Im going to do a test stream tomorrow. If any of you are interested in sitting on the other side of some test audio and dabs shoot me a message and ill send you the link to view!

Not sure if you addressed this in your feed, but I think you overlooked it although I know you've been swamped!

@FocusV I like the Helix and the bent piece because they appear as if they would be the least likely to have splashback, something I absolutely detest. Is splashback ever an issue if one is to use the proper amount of water for the perk?

Thanks!

biohacker,

MonkeyTime

Oh yeah, we've got count down!

And I just fired up my new Ditanium and got one hell of my first real dab maybe. Now I know what all the fuss is about and I think I'm going to need a portable!

Herbie Hancock

The 60 Second Assasin
I just pulled the trigger on this. I also own the Puffco Peak and the Dr Dabber Switch. I love my switch, In fact it has replaced my torch and banger. No need anymore... but it doesn’t travel well. The Peak on the other hand is hit or miss. It never ever replaced my torch and nail, kind of just tied me over until then. Not to mention the Peak is finicky to say the least. It works 20% of the time for me. Not reliable AT ALL.

SO I ORDERED THIS. HOPING ITS AS PORTABLE AS THE PEAK AND AS REALIABLE AS MY SWITCH.

medicalmark

Medicalmark
Well I watched the feed very nice I think this little thing will work awesome.
I was hoping for a convection herb chamber but I guess it’s conduction which is ok
Seems to rip nicely

medicalmark

Medicalmark
I wasn’t able to interact in the live feed but I was wondering about the buckets. There small and was wondering how they handle over filling, do they start spitting oil all over the atty ? Does the actual atty get coated with oil?
Just wondering how well the atty contains over filling and where does the oil end up, under over the atty or does it use it up quite well
Also can you post a couple pics of the unit straight down on it to see the unit looking down on the atty and the rubber seal detailed pics

Cheers medicalmark

medicalmark,
Reactions: FocusV

FocusV

Manufacturer
Manufacturer
Well I watched the feed very nice I think this little thing will work awesome.
I was hoping for a convection herb chamber but I guess it’s conduction which is ok
Seems to rip nicely

Yes convection is something we played with but at the end of the day we want the user to get the same effect of milking they would get from a dab on the dry herb side of it. so we opted for conduction for the heavier draws!

I wasn’t able to interact in the live feed but I was wondering about the buckets. There small and was wondering how they handle over filling, do they start spitting oil all over the atty ? Does the actual atty get coated with oil?
Just wondering how well the atty contains over filling and where does the oil end up, under over the atty or does it use it up quite well
Also can you post a couple pics of the unit straight down on it to see the unit looking down on the atty and the rubber seal detailed pics

Cheers medicalmark

Overflowing hasn't been an issue for me yet although I haven't tried to pack a gram or anything into it! the heater is pretty efficient and at worse you will end up with a bit of residual on air path or the rim of the atomizer but nothing crazy.

Are the atomizers up on your site today?

The atomizers will be up either today or tomorrow on the site! along with the buckets.

Also i will be doing a stream today at 5pm CT / 3pm PST

check it out if you have time!

Giveaway link is in the video description on YouTube!

FocusV

Manufacturer
Manufacturer

FocusV

Manufacturer
Manufacturer
So I can’t wait to milking my carta it looks like awesome rig.

Cant wait for you to try it!

Carta's have left my factory and will arrive to my austin facility on the 5th. (assuming we avoid any weather delays from fedex) yay polar vortex!

A few heads up. The helix glass pieces may be the last to ship (but no more then a day off from the others)

Also spare atomizers will be about 1 week behind the first shipment of Carta's.

sorry i haven been as active on here the past week or so! i am building my tradeshow booth by hand and its an undertaking i underestimated severely.

ill be back on and doing streams + giveaways again really soon!

PhreedomPhries

High Plains Drifter
Cant wait for you to try it!

Carta's have left my factory and will arrive to my austin facility on the 5th. (assuming we avoid any weather delays from fedex) yay polar vortex!

A few heads up. The helix glass pieces may be the last to ship (but no more then a day off from the others)

Also spare atomizers will be about 1 week behind the first shipment of Carta's.

sorry i haven been as active on here the past week or so! i am building my tradeshow booth by hand and its an undertaking i underestimated severely.

ill be back on and doing streams + giveaways again really soon!
Is it possible to get a three pack of the atomizer’s on the website ?

PhreedomPhries,
Reactions: Shrike

Fkn0wned

Are you going to wait until you get all your shipments before you send the Cartas out? (Like the Glass pieces, spare atomizers) or are you going to ship the Cartas to the pre-order buyers once they come in?

It'd be nice if you do recieve them the 5th and end up we end up getting it later this week or early next week.

And do Cartas just come with one atomizer in the kit or do you include a spare?

mrbonsai420

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
Hey man! Just curious, in your videos and live stream the Carta always hits HARD. I mean dense, white vapor that I couldn't achieve on the Peak if I tried. It looks great to have that kind of power, The switch has all the power you need, but it can be an unwieldy beast with its large size.

My question is , in the video labeled Aero + Carta Giveaways!!, What temp are you hitting it at? Because that is WAY too hot for me. When you took the carb cap off you were still getting dense vapor, most of us do not want that and don't like hot dabs.
Can you tell me what temp that is, and possibly show how it will also go low and slow for us flavor savers? I usually uptemp hit my dabs so a single dab will get several hits, starting with a few, maybe wispy , but super tasty full terp hits to the dense ones to finish it off. How is the carta with low temp tastyness?
Is there a minimum temp on the app, or is it completely variable?

I am looking forward to the feedback on these!!!!

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Hey man! Just curious, in your videos and live stream the Carta always hits HARD. I mean dense, white vapor that I couldn't achieve on the Peak if I tried. It looks great to have that kind of power, The switch has all the power you need, but it can be an unwieldy beast with its large size.

My question is , in the video labeled Aero + Carta Giveaways!!, What temp are you hitting it at? Because that is WAY too hot for me. When you took the carb cap off you were still getting dense vapor, most of us do not want that and don't like hot dabs.
Can you tell me what temp that is, and possibly show how it will also go low and slow for us flavor savers? I usually uptemp hit my dabs so a single dab will get several hits, starting with a few, maybe wispy , but super tasty full terp hits to the dense ones to finish it off. How is the carta with low temp tastyness?

It definitely goes low, when I tried it that was with rosin on the lowest setting so thinner vapor but ridiculously smooth and tasty. @FocusV then took shatter hits at the second to highest setting for some seriously thick milk so both are possible

FocusV

Manufacturer
Manufacturer
Is it possible to get a three pack of the atomizer’s on the website ?

At the moment we only have single packs available on site. we will have multi packs available once i confirm the packaging!

Are you going to wait until you get all your shipments before you send the Cartas out? (Like the Glass pieces, spare atomizers) or are you going to ship the Cartas to the pre-order buyers once they come in?

It'd be nice if you do recieve them the 5th and end up we end up getting it later this week or early next week.

And do Cartas just come with one atomizer in the kit or do you include a spare?

At the moment we will be shipping just the Carta kit. The Upgrade glass will have to ship a few days later once Helix is all caught up. They are swapped with glass vegas stuff going on this coming week.

Hyped to hear any updates. My umpteenth Peak atomizer just failed and I am just so dang sick of it.

I am stoked to hear everyones feedback as well! I believe you will all love it as much as i do!

Pre set temps:

Level 1: This is your low temp setting will run your bucket temp just around the 500 mark
Level 2: 650 | This will work with pretty much all wax types and give you a big enough dab.
Level 3: 770 | I would consider this the max temp for normal dabs. This will produce clouds on clouds
Level 4: 842 | Technically meant as a atomizer cleaning mode. (although for you red hot dabbers out there this will do the trick)

In the videos I sometimes use level 2 or level 1 depending on the material. The reason for the constant milking is our heat source doesn't degrade when melting the wax it will just continue to pump at the exact same temp which allows for constant hits while active.

As @Shit Snacks said we tested some really nice rosin at the lowest setting and it still produced the milky hit but with all the flavor you want. (when we first tried the rosin we did burn at level 3 which was a mistake as it was to hot and basically evaporated the oil! which for rosin makes sense if it is quality goods)

It definitely goes low, when I tried it that was with rosin on the lowest setting so thinner vapor but ridiculously smooth and tasty. @FocusV then took shatter hits at the second to highest setting for some seriously thick milk so both are possible

that was a quality sesh! i dont think i got to show you the XPLOR kit that day unfortunately.

Top Bottom