Cannabis Hardware (formerly NewVape) FlowerPot Twax Vaporizer

ichibaneye

Vapriot, Traveler & Vaporizer/ing lover!
That reclaim is most likely very tasty , unfortunately i am to anal to let me glass get that dirty and it only takes a few sessions for that to happen so i clean once a week. Literally one big rip and i can see those nice golden globs forming above my water. Ocd is a bitch i guess. I use iso for cleanings , warm water and my favorite is warm water and small scoop of pbw ( powdered brewery wash ) and my glass is spotless in no time. Just ordered myself my 1st ultra sonic cleaner to try out.
This was all done for testing purposes You're welcome :razz: don't read to far into the state of my glass. It was to demonstrate the two points that I had mentioned earlier in that post. :tup::science::sherlock:

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
This web page in infected with malware. I have checked Fire Fox, Chrome, and Edge browsers. When you navigate to this page a malicious URL tries to open content in another tab and put that tab in front. I think you are safe if you do not click on anything from a strange website or pop-up type warning. I have seen this also on CNN and amazon.

I am using Malwarebytes that currently is able to block the malicious activity and URLs.

I just thought I would say something.

:mad:
I think I found (and edited out) the culprit. Can you tell me if you're still showing the odd behavior?

TIA.

:peace:

Chicken #420

I and I be Irie Vaping with U and U in Zion, mon!
...I feel that our current flowerpot wraparound head with interchangeable sic, quartz, ti, halo dishes fill the needs of many. Drop in washer inserts will also spin when cleaning with a q-tip which I hate. I'm open to suggestions. For now I can only suggest purchasing the wraparound head.

Edwyn,

My suggestion would be to pursue the "Flow Around" design you posted weeks ago, where the dish insert sits in a cavity and the air flows "around" the insert dish body to the numerous holes below. This would give you standard SiC, Sapphire, and Quartz dish support (especially if you do it "D-Nail Compatible" in the dish dimensions), as well as the increased airflow of the ShowerHead design. I believe that your "Flow Around" head would give you a TRUE "One Head Does it All" solution, with ShowerHead performance combined with high-end concentrate dabbing options other than Titanium. You could price it accordingly, I'm thinking $150-ish would sell a whole bunch of them!

Oh... just one other thing. We NEED Titanium carb caps, to achieve an all-Ti and glass vapor path! Please manufacture them so I can package up the last of my cash and send it your way! :D

Last edited:

Danksta

This is for those of you that I know have been wondering about how well the Errlectric double mesh screens function

They are damn impressive I'll say that. I've yet to have one pop out of the original gangster male 14mm bowl. More to come on this later.

I fine grind my flowers and if you'll notice not one bit of flower or ABV lurks in the water of my heavily used glass. Foxtrot Alpha! :rockon:

Dude...these screens are really amazing. The vapor is slightly tastier and much smoother. I'll never use those SS screens again. Thanks again for mentioning those.

I'd love to play with quartz if anyone ends up making something or finding something that will work, BUT these Errlectric Ti screens are probably good enough for most people. They are worth the $.

EDIT: First complaint, the handle on the bowl shouldn't bend. Jus' sayin'

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
Dude...these screens are really amazing. The vapor is slightly tastier and much smoother. I'll never use those SS screens again. Thanks again for mentioning those.

I'd love to play with quartz if anyone ends up making something or finding something that will work, BUT these Errlectric Ti screens are probably good enough for most people. They are worth the $.

Yeah I noticed mine was bent this morning. Newvape explained why it happens in an earlier post, the hemp wick handle is a break-away, the silicone covered handle is the non-breakaway version. Maybe it should come standard?i

psychonaut

Company Rep
Company Rep
Well well well! Everything I got works but my new rig awaiting from china is still en route. I was able to vape down two bowls (maybe half a gram?) of electric lemon g and was pretty happy with the effects, 655F with the dnail setup, coil cover, etc. I think w/o the carb cap was best but only 2 bowls experience so we'll see what the future holds.

Are you guys leaving some headspace in the top of the FP or just filling to the top?

I wont be able to hit this thing without air leakage as my fittings to make my rig work are a bit loose =/ That being said, I've still turned both bowls into nice brown ABV so I know I got my meds, just not perhaps as dense due to the leaks.

lazylathe

Almost there...
Versatility maybe best explains the Flower Pot!

A few pages back there was talk about basket screens and the ability to "tune" them better as you could increase or decrease distance of herb from heat.
I was extremely happy with my EQ basket and micro loads setup! Best setup to date!

Tonight i decided to make up a slightly coarser mesh basket screen and test it out!
I jacked the temp up the 695F and placed a small load 1/2 way down the 14/18mm bowl.
Amazing flavor, amazing clouds and the effects i am after!

Lately with all the low temp flavor chasing my auto-immune condition has started to flare up like crazy!
Have not felt this debilitated for a while...WTF! Then it clicked!
I need those high temp hits for all the analgesic properties that seem to last me well into the next day.
Within 2 days of going back to high temp + flavor hits it is starting to clam down again!
It also seems to work best in one hit doses as i tried low temps first and then revaping at higher temps and that did not work.
The flavor at those temps for me is great all things considered!

The New Vape fine grinder provides perfect material for the FP!
It's the perfect accessory!

Placing the ShowerHead order very soon!!

sixstringsmash

So I'm looking at getting one of these over the next few days, and was pricing them out on the store. I saw on the website you can get the showerhead starter kit for $390, but when I put everything included with the starter kit in the the cart individually it seems like it would actually save me a couple dollars over getting the kit. Does anyone know if their is any reason to buy the starter kit over just buying every part individually in this case?

muunch

hotboxing the cockpit
Drop in washer inserts will also spin when cleaning with a q-tip which I hate. I'm open to suggestions

That graphic you posted is great, but I understand not wanting to make more shit. The showerhead does not need any modifications for vaping herb in my opinion. What about adding a little square/rectangle ledge to the inserts that hangs over the ledge of the dish (and showerhead) that way you can use something on either side (like another q-tip) while q-tipping so it doesn't move.

Not sure how viable it is, but may be possible if you are getting things customed.

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
I haven't looked at the kit (it makes things easy for cult prospects) but if you itemized it and found you could save a few bucks I would choose the cheaper path. Many of us pieced our orders before they had the kit. I would get just what you need. You may want some more stuff after you get acquainted with the Flower Pot, once you have fallen helplessly in love.

:love:
I had a few rip's of ROSIN that almost knocked me out? (MOD SET-UP) GOON tank 24cm
Can someone fucked up like me use this thing?

ichibaneye

Vapriot, Traveler & Vaporizer/ing lover!
The latest from steama's stoner engineering

Here is a easy little mod I made to the round stand and debowler to clear a little more desk space. I mounted a vapcap magnet on each side using rubber cement. Handy if you have a vapcap. Makes things nice when all your tools are in one place.

VC_FP.jpg

:peace:
I like what you've got going on here. :)

This little beast also rocks the socks.

The NV Dab Stand is not only upstanding but even better its outstanding! Talk about keeping things organised and it's super handy for ease of use whilst grabbing at the various dabbing tools. I plan on owning them all. :D

It even has a nice recessed little spot up top that you can take advantage of for extra storage or whatever.

The base can also hold various little items and you can even dump out your ABV here too because it's got a raised lip on the base.

978414862dbd06c7e7410e99a1a21b28.jpg

Fingers crossed I get a shipping confirmation today...:D

EDIT: The universe works in amazing ways. Just got it!!! I should be part of the cult by midweek :evil: thx @NewVape710
Oh yeah this is awesome, congratulations! I can literally feel your stoakedness!:rockon:

I'll have you know this, I'm part of NO CULT. WE'RE FAMILY AROUND HERE as far as I'm concerned my friend. Welcome. :nod::tup:

I am pumped to own a Showerhead one day!
For now, the OGFP still gets me...
QF7uyt3.jpg
Brothah I'm hyped from head to toe for you to have the SH. Do it already so we can go on adventures together. :p

Had to take a little dab for you all off the D-Nail Sic Halo , really tasty but i think i went a little to big :
Heheh... what the.... did you hear that!? At least no saliva was wasted in the filming of your video. :lol: Good rip my man!

This picture is a great reference. The Showerhead dish looks like it could really eat some gigantic globs.
Oh she'll easily eat anything you throw at that hungry bitch and then some. If one is not paying attention and lets their guard down it might even devour them too.

I felt like I should have renewed my muh fuhckin life alert services. I mean the SH hit me and in turn I hit the floor.

As I lay there on the floor paralyzed and slobbering profusely while desperately pressing that damn and now useless button. I had no other choice but to call out.

Help! I've fallen and I can't get up and I'm choking and I'm going to burst into flames and I'm thirsty and hurry someone hurry anyone who can hear me.... I'm fucking starving too!:rofl:

The dnail wrap round on the far right with the SiC looks so much better than the cheaper tag alternative, so glad I grabbed a dnail version dabs are so amazing.

Just need sapphire now :D
D-Nail sapphire is a planned purchase indeed. The race is on my friend, go! :myday:

I've only been following the FlowerPot briefly, but I have to say, from what I've seen so far it looks like your company has some top notch customer service! Being nimble and responsive with the website to customer's desires/concerns is awesome.

Keep it up, hope to join the FP family soon enough!
I agree. Day one NV's customer service surprised the hell out of me. They actually return voicemails with an actual phone call. This was done in just over 60 minutes too. Nice!

I tend to reclaim oil from my rigs when I clean and pray I never have to use them in a drought.

How does the mix of flower effect reclaim. Do the flower particles make it into the reclaim? I imagine it would look pretty dirty, but figured I'd ask those with experience.

The Flowerpot is so appealing to me...
With my Ti Errlectric double meshie screens my reclaim is nice and clean. No bits to be what so ever. I've got a great photo posted a couple of pages back too.

Waiting for my Showerhead but also interested in the SiC Wrap Arounds. Has anybody experiences in comparison of the OG SiC Wrap Around and the D-Nail SiC Wrap Around?
What are exacetly the differences in use and performance regarding the different dishes?
The material for both is exactly the same. The D-Nail is just more refined. After closer inspection I've noticed it's polished.

The og Sic wrap around is a bit more of a cramped work space and cannot handle as much errl as the d-nail Sic.

Both of them perform very well and are equally just as efficient as one another. I like them both.

So... torched my showerhead+nut+coil cover... really awesome looking purple/blue all over the whole thing now.

I was thinking... This is probably a really great way to clean it... but is it safe? I found a small coating of reclaim had gotten/leaked into the centerposts or something (and I def had some crumble fall off into the center sometimes lol)... and the inside of the nut and the bottom of the showerhead got kinda caked. Torching seems a lot easier for the lazy bastards like me but I don't wanna mess it up or ruin the integrity of the materials.

This is a quick and easy<2min clean with even a small newport torch - no disassembly required - hence why I like it :D
You'll never get that Ti hot enough to effect it in a detrimental way. Not even close.

My buddy is currently sleeping in a chair after his first Flowerpot session! He was talking about ordering one right before his eyes rolled back in his head :rofl:

Another victim claimed. :wave:
It's so so true. Little new born gazelles are no match for the FP's jaws.

I'll be introducing another first time victim later on this evening to the FP.

I always enjoy reading about and look forward to seeing all of the first time session stories. They're so funny and so true. Thanks!

So the Arizer EQ basket screens fit the showerhead bowl no problem yeah? Just wanted to make sure I was reading correctly and they don't just fit the OG bowls for some reason.
The male og bowls have always worked with the EQ basket screens. I prefer the og bowl design actually. More on and to come later.

@biohacker , currentely there is no special "SH bowl". The bowls/bodies for the SH and all WA are all the same except the joints. But there was another body in the past. Don't know whether they are still avialable.
They are still available. Go to the tab marked as clearance on the NV website. Boom! :brow:

Going to readdress the metal screens, hopefully it won't get poo-poo'd so quickly. Would something like this work (assuming it's large enough) or are we still talking about a bunch of material getting down into the water? I'm not keen on using brass or stainless screens.

parts-screens-ceramic-8014.jpg
These little babies gunk and clog up quickly also be prepared for material getting by it too. Taste is great from these though.

That video made my day, holy shit is that funny. That's totally how I felt too that day.

Thanks for addressing the insert questions @NewVape710 sounds like SH inserts would be more work than needed.

$70 for a wrap-around is cheaper than a sapphire insert so I'm totally fine with that option. :tup:
Plus you can always go D-nail sapphire. :ko:

My pleasure and you're welcome I'm here to help and stoke! :rockon:

So I'm looking at getting one of these over the next few days, and was pricing them out on the store. I saw on the website you can get the showerhead starter kit for $390, but when I put everything included with the starter kit in the the cart individually it seems like it would actually save me a couple dollars over getting the kit. Does anyone know if their is any reason to buy the starter kit over just buying every part individually in this case?
The cheapest route would be the way to go. Then that way you'll just have more money to throw at NV in the future.

You might be like naw right now.....I'll be good but once bitten I warn you, there is no known NV anti-venom. In short if you go for it you're screwed. :myday::rofl: Happily I might add.

@NewVape710 Is there anyway I can view your site from South Africa? I have a means of getting the FP shipped to South Africa via a US address if needed, I just need access to the site so I can purchase. I pretty much need this in my life. I have no wants or needs for anything else.
A man of action. I like that. Hopefully it all can be worked out for you.

Last edited:

biohacker

- 20mm Heater Coil & Controller $35+$85= $120
- Showerhead Top $60
- Coil Cover $20
- Showerhead Coil Nut $20
- ShowerCap Carb Cap $40
- Stable Aluminum Base $50
- 14/18mm M/F GonG Body $40
- Coil Handle $40

=$390. ;)

I'll have you know this, I'm part of NO CULT. WE'RE FAMILY AROUND HERE as far as I'm concerned my friend. Welcome. :nod::tup:

That sucks! I thought I was joining a CULT! :rofl:This fanboyism thing that @steama started is MORE than family my brotha!

I prefer the og bowl design actually. More on and to come later.

Looking forward to this one! So OG or new SH body....both will fit the SH head correct? Just trying to figure out what else I NEED lol

Shipping seems to be moving quick....should have this by end of next week! :mmmm:

Last edited:

IAmKrazy2

Darth Vapor
They've never "boasted" about Ti screens, ever. :\ NV has been being asked by members here to add Ti screens to their site.

Just because they have awesome Ti items already that doesn't mean they're indebted to have Ti screens too. :spliff: Although I wouldn't mind owning custom NV Ti screens if they ever emerge.

If you order any of the NV FP's they come with a grip of free screens ss and brass. NV has never touted that these are anything but what they are. Screens. I'd say it's not a bad thing to be getting free screens. :tup::2c:

You are right, they never really boasted all TI/SS (although my brass screens did come in a bag with a card that had a giant TI written on it.)

But... they could boast all SS and TI, and damn well should IMO. To me all SS and TI that equals safety, quality, and durability. All strong selling points IMO

You may have received a "grip" of free screens like you said, but i didn't. Only got brass ones and no SS at all. I wouldnt call that any free. It was like hmmm, nice package, cool case, beautifully engineered and machined vape, and than some brass screens. It felt like one thing was not like the others, one thing did not belong. IMO adding another $0.10 cost to each order and adding SS screens instead of brass is a no brainer. Big value upgrade for marginal cost. Just my opinion, that it isn't an unreasonable request to include SS screens instead of brass. Brass is below this vapes quality IMO. It doesn't fit.

And this is why i asked @NewVape "Why brass screens?" I was really wondering why not SS instead. It didn't seem to fit the rest of the quality of the vape. I wasn't trying to be a dick, but i genuinely feel that SS would be perceived better than brass by most customers.

All that said... I have SS screens that fit. But i didn't take the time to dig them out until yesterday and was really hating the brass screens that came with the product over the last few days. They aren't ridged enough for this bowl and i kept tapping it out with my ashtray and stir stick.

The good news is my first complaint about this vape can be remedied for less than 10 cents. Joy.

Overall. Kick ass vape. Really heavy hitter. Lots more to come but i just wanted to drop a line about the above comment before i start raving about all the things i do like.

Last edited:
Top Bottom