Cannabis Hardware (formerly NewVape) FlowerPot Twax Vaporizer

ichibaneye

Vapriot, Traveler & Vaporizer/ing lover!
- 20mm Heater Coil & Controller $35+$85= $120
- Showerhead Top $60
- Coil Cover $20
- Showerhead Coil Nut $20
- ShowerCap Carb Cap $40
- Stable Aluminum Base $50
- 14/18mm M/F GonG Body $40
- Coil Handle $40

=$390. ;)

That sucks! I thought I was joining a CULT! :rofl:This fanboyism thing that @steama started is MORE than family my brotha!

Looking forward to this one! So OG or new SH body....both will fit the SH head correct? Just trying to figure out what else I NEED lol

Shipping seems to be moving quick....should have this by end of next week! :mmmm:

That's a damn good start for sure. :clap:

You're using the wrong terminology here or a bit confused somehow.

NV sells no GonG's. GonG = glass on glass.:myday:

YES, both and all bodies work with the SH. :tup:

Apparently you don't hold the same ideals as I do. That's okay and to each his own. Family to me is everything. So, I'm in no damn cult buddy, ya got it!:goon::cool:

Haha....now moving right along.

I see only happy people over here :smug: and I want to share with you how much I load my showerhead for one big hit and total vaporization:

LNzuSRi.jpg

I measured 0,04 gr and after one hit you can see even dark brown avb. Happy vapors ents!
Right on I'm so stoked to see all of the new owners come on board since my last job while I was away.

Correction sir, the SH is the top piece that the barrel coil slides into not where you load the herb. :science: Welcome to geek nation and may you geek out in peace and harmony.:rockon:

Alexis

Hey community, just for fun and to tease and tantilize myself about future possibilities, I have made a cart and done the custom sums to see exactly what it would cost me to have a FP setup running in my UK home.

My Newvape cart is for:

FlowerPot Coil Cover (3061)
$20.00,
Shower Head for 20mm Coil (3063)
$60.00,
Shower Head Coil Nut (3066)
$20.00,
FlowerPot 18mm Male Body with Handle (3031)
$40.00,
FlowerPot Enail Handle (2943)
$40.00,
ShowerCap Carb Cap (3078)
$40.00,
FlowerPot Stand & Debowler (3004)
$50.00.

Total= $270. Plus $42 shipping = $312.

20% VAT on the goods alone, excluding the $42 shipping is about £42, plus £8 handling.

So the grand total for this order from Newvape including shipping and customs would be:

(Drum roll- no smilie?)... £288.

Plus the Vapecode dhgate controller etc- $120 shipped, hopefully no customs= £91.

So a total of £379.

Not TOO bad I guess for practically everything, including customs.
Actually cheaper than buying the full Ti Herborizer kit from Europe now, just to put things in perspective.

Obviously my cart is missing a glass piece, less priority for now, can make do or add a new piece down the line. And you could argue some of the following items are not essential:

-Showercap? Arguments either way Im sure, but I think I would want to have the option of the full tailored experience (theoretically ;)).

-Stand and debowler- I would get the kickstand but obviously not now, but hey, better safe than sorry. It never looked convincingly safe to me!:\ So I could explore other options such as soldering iron stand etc, but this round stand may just be the sensible option, although aesthetics do not concern me or affect my decisions one bit here- just function and finance.
(However I can totally understand how amazing the Newvape product line is. I have never been materialistic but I can see how much you can all appreciate these magnificently designed items.)

-Enail handle- again arguably not essential and I know some people are crafty at making their own, but I'm not a DIY man so I think I would choose this option, assuming it will fit the DHgate vapecode enail of course.

So there you have it, £379 for showerhead, bowl, enail handle, round stand, showercap, and dhgate controller.

So let's see what other options @VapeFiend.com bring to the table. I wonder what they will stock accessory wise? If they stock all the above items that would be a huge bonus.

I expect them to offer the showercap, possibly the round stand (but maybe not), Im not sure about the enail handle, maybe unlikely?

So it could mean one single order from Vapefiend, or the main order from Vapefiend and some extras from Newvape. But if that is the case, it may be very close in price compared to getting the lot from Vapefiend. More sums to do in time!

I get to here because I used the Herborizer Ti 2 nights ago which I sold a few months back because I couldn't tolerate it with my allergies. On wednesday I handled it much better since I have made good progress recently lowering respiratory infections.

Previously, I couldn't really consider the Flowerpot if I cant tolerate the Herbo Ti as they are similar material and hit wise. But there was some positive indication, so just maybe I could use a Flowerpot after all, especially with more progress surely in the pipeline.

Unless I stop vaping completely, my plan is to own one of 3 top class vapes within a year or less from now, out of:

The FP, the GS, and the Herbo Ti. The GS would cost a little less than the FP setup above, I can get the Herbo Ti heater and bowl and use my XL controller for about £200 though.

If I didnt feel deep down that the FP and GS are actually better vaporizers than the Ti, it would be an easy choice. But I want the best!:cool:

There are new Herborizer products coming soon too- a microdose bowl with glass screen next month, and in 2018 the "Digi Ti" with accurate temp readout and faster reacting heater.

So I will have some fun now @Hogni style, waiting and watching all developments and assessing options. I will also likely shoot some pm's around to help decisions and focus ( @lazylathe :tup:). Not quite there yet though.

Here is to bringing in the weekend, hope everybody has a good one.:)

Last edited:

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
@Alexis You could skip the showercap and enail handle, but it would be nice to get everything in one swoop since you're already paying the shipping and duties. I'm glad I have the showercap, but if you had no intentions of dabbing I'd say it's not needed. I'd like to have the handle but have been getting along fine without it. Would make a great birthday gift though.....! :D
Kickstand still working fine here. You should probably consider an extra handle for the bowl!

biohacker

Apparently you don't hold the same ideals as I do. That's okay and to each his own. Family to me is everything. So, I'm in no damn cult buddy, ya got it!:goon::cool:

Haha, I think we do share the same ideals, but perhaps not sense of humour! :lol: But I also think you may have missed an inside joke about fanboyism since you've been away, and sure man, keep on living in denial ;):p

Oh, and I just cut and pasted that SH starter kit! :lol:

Justpassedu

Good list @Alexis and i have read a bit from what you wrote about your medical conditions and would say to add that erreletric screen i see everyone using , being that it would probably help greatly to filter out any unwanted particles since it is a double screen. While i agree with @invertedisdead that the handle is not needed , i highly recommend the carb cap as it really adds to the experience and helps speed up vapor production with out having to up your temps with dabs and flower. I have tried both carbed and uncarbed and always get medicated much quicker by capping it and feel the vapor is allot more dense. Feel free to pm me anytime if you need some help or have any thoughts.

@Likes2vape now that was a sweet rip my man .

Chicken #420

I and I be Irie Vaping with U and U in Zion, mon!
Schweeeeeeeet!
Expensive, but sweet! :D

I'll end up buying one of those... just as soon as my wounded bank account recovers from my last few NewVape orders! :o

P.S. NewVape710, can you give us a "top down" camera shot of the two halves?
Curious how you have the piece holder interior sections arranged..

muunch

hotboxing the cockpit
Damn you newvape and your eternal titanium carrot! I just got the circular stand in today, and you release this rectangular beauty!

I'll probably get that at some point in the future. I can see myself running the showerhead and wraparound at the same time in the future once my hexnail lands so will keep the extra stuff around.

Anyway,the new bowl design is AMAZING. I love the groove so the screen doesn't fall out and btw the rimmed basket screens on Ddaves site fit just fine. I'm still not convinced the "eq screens" and "evo ELB lids" are different but :shrug:

Will report back after more testing

Last edited:

Baron23

Well, I just ordered my Shower Head kit. Only waited this long because I just have more new stuff than I can really get aquainted with lately....but its time.

I got this:

zeu1Zdn.jpg

One note, their site only shows the bodies with the breakaway handle and I wanted the steel one. I emailed NV and Edwyn said he will just swap the handles out at shipping. All good with me.

I also did buy the FP coil handle....I have one on both my Liger and D-nail and they are quite nice if a bit dear. If you get the handle and DO NOT use NV's coil, you may have to take a dremel tool to the inside cavity a bit to accommodate larger coil joints (where the solid coil meets the flexible cable) as they are all a bit different. I did this on two handles to accommodate some D-nail coils that I already had and it was easy peasy (and I'm definitely NOT handy with tools).

@NewVape710, I urge you to please offer your coils with the more standard XLR connector. I get that you like the screw on and yes, its more of a robust aero industry type connector, but its a bit overkill and blocks me from using your coils with controllers I already own. Just a suggestion (do it, damn it!!! LOL)

I thought I would start with an 18 male body. I do have 14 mail joint rigs, but they are really oil rigs...Bates Diffusion Pump, that kind of thing. It gets so confusing...l have a ton of adapters and drop downs but I always seem to not have the right piece when I need it.

I plan to use this with a C2 18mm female rig and I have drop downs for it. My drop downs for 14 mm are true J shaped to keep the bangers and the like close to the rig...especially that tall thin Bates, and won't clear the top of my FC-188 (Mobius Ion knockoff) which is another piece that would be good with the FP. I will order another drop down from OGB. I support my local glass place but they want $40 for a drop down and that's just to damn much (hell, I already bought some from them but enough is enough).

I'll get it late next week, I reckon, and look forward to putting it to use.

I got the Shower Head and not the wrap around as I have a Liger Sic banger and a D-nail SiC Halo for concentrates and that's more than enough for this lightweight. I do really, really like the wrap around on the NV product and think that D-nail is missing the boat on this feature. The wrap definitely will lower heat dissipation from the SiC and keep dab surface temps closer to set point temps...well, I think it would. LOL

Take care guys.

P.S. - edited to fix an entirely incomprehensible sentence...not sure who wrote that mofo! LOL

Last edited:

Chicken #420

I and I be Irie Vaping with U and U in Zion, mon!
The FlowerPot Caddy is truly a thing of beauty. So well thought out and nice to look at. Too bad for now, I already spent the kid's college fund at NewVape.

:myday:

And you call yourself a fanboy? Hah! :)

Stopping after spending the kids' college fund? I think not! Surely you have a car you could sell, a house to mortgage... maybe a daring midnight heist of some kind? :D

muunch

hotboxing the cockpit
Really like the female bowl. No adapters, no blowback and very easy to take off after a hit. I also really am enjoying the duff spike. My flowerpot experience continues to improve :)

The cheap Ti screens are also undoubtedly a step up from SS! Satisfaction all around

lazylathe

Almost there...
I am sitting at the 6 month mark of my OGFP being my Daily Driver!!
Since adding the movable screen, it has opened the FP up even more!
Hotter temps, more extraction, thicker clouds, great taste and long lasting medicinal benefits!
The OG is a beast in itself!

Not one hiccup yet! The earlier controller issue was my bad soldering, all fixed up now!
The quartz dish is going strong and is still my original.
Dump the bowl in some ISO for a quick clean and that is pretty much the maintenance!
What they don''t tell you is how quickly it turns your crystal WT all foggy with build up!! LOL!

6 months later i still stand by my original comment:

It's a BEAST!
Pu12hRc.jpg

Happy Thanksgiving to all my Canadian friends!!
And welcome to @Mr Rooibos Another fellow South African, unfortunately without a FP!
Originally from Joburg, Randburg area!

Top Bottom