Cannabis Hardware (formerly NewVape) FlowerPot Twax Vaporizer

Justpassedu

:rofl::rofl::rofl:
CULT OF THE SHOWERHEAD!

jon-snow.jpg

queeny.jpg

russel.jpg

...and now the one who would benefit the most from our kind of toast.

tiny_hands.jpg

:haw:
Lmao

tennstrong

Debating dropping the dosh for a showerhead combo, 14mm male bowl, carb cap, handle & stand. The last two I have a couple questions about:

handle- necessary? after wrapping the handle with the wick is it really hard to get it off when your coil dies?

stand- this is my biggest restraint as 50$ for the standup one is kinda pushing it, how is the kickstand for heat dissipation over time if I leave it on for say 4 hours at a time- I'm used to turning it off from time to time but like it to be not a concern.

Other questions-
Comparisons to a Vapexhale Evo? my biggest downfall with it rn is that the bowls break rather easily and it takes a little too long for my liking for full extraction.

Does the cap of the showerhead carb cap leave enough room for a dish to be added in the future? If I plan on using concentrate around 1/4 of the time should I just go for a SiC wrap combo or is the showerhead a large improvement for flower?

EmDeemo

ACCOUNT INACTIVE
Debating dropping the dosh for a showerhead combo, 14mm male bowl, carb cap, handle & stand. The last two I have a couple questions about:

handle- necessary? after wrapping the handle with the wick is it really hard to get it off when your coil dies?

stand- this is my biggest restraint as 50$ for the standup one is kinda pushing it, how is the kickstand for heat dissipation over time if I leave it on for say 4 hours at a time- I'm used to turning it off from time to time but like it to be not a concern.

Other questions-
Comparisons to a Vapexhale Evo? my biggest downfall with it rn is that the bowls break rather easily and it takes a little too long for my liking for full extraction.

Does the cap of the showerhead carb cap leave enough room for a dish to be added in the future? If I plan on using concentrate around 1/4 of the time should I just go for a SiC wrap combo or is the showerhead a large improvement for flower?

I leave my Showerhead on all day. I have a cheaper than cheap version of the kickstand, doesnt get hot at all, barely gets warm. Im sure NewVape's version would be even better.

To me, for flower, the Showerhead is superior. OGFP works GREAT, Showerhead works GREATER :D

Justpassedu

Other questions-

The wick on the handle is pretty easy to get off , i have probably taken mine off around 8 times now switching setups and re-using it. I'd say a stand is almost a necessity , that head gets hot and needs a place to rest between hits , while i have not tried the kickstand , you should be fine with it as in all the images i see the actual head is not resting on the stand and that is what produces the most heat. As for a comparison with the Evo i highly suggest a read through this thread as it has been discussed and there is a ton of knowledge to be had around. Short answer though , this Flowerpot kills the Evo in almost every way even vapor production and ease of use and cleaning. Yes the Showerhead leaves enough room for a dish to be added but it would have to be a custom dish as nothing is really made to fit at the moment , down the line though NewVape may introduce drop in dishes , i believe they are being worked on but there is no time frame at the moment. The Showerhead is better for flower but works well with concentrates also , if you'd be doing concentrates mostly i'd probably grab the other setup with a Sic dish but you cannot go wrong with either. Best of luck and welcome , you will love this beast of a vape.

Chicken #420

I and I be Irie Vaping with U and U in Zion, mon!
tennstrong,

I'll try to answer your questions... based on my own experiences.

Stand - I was originally planning (and still am, for my 2nd FP setup) to buy NewVape's completely badass $85 stand. However, I decided to make my own stand, so I would have the extra cash to buy a ShowerHead. I still think that NewVape's stand is awesome and definitely worth buying... just not yet for me.

As for FlowerPot wraparound or OG vs. ShowerHead, I just need to say this. Everything you have read in this thread about the ShowerHead's relative superiority for flower is TRUE... 100% of it. If flowers are your main use for the FP, then the ShowerHead is a no-brainer. Just buy it and be happy!

For concentrates, I am also a SiC fan... I don't yet have my Wraparound head from NewVape in hand, but my OG head with SiC dish is awesome for dabs and double deckers with flower. I have not yet tried dabs with the ShowerHead, but I suspect that it will be a typical Titanium dab experience, which is to say not bad, but not the best.

I have never owned an EVO, but many of the folks here who do have reported that the FP keeps up, or exceeds the EVO in vapor production and taste.

Good luck with your decision!

Last edited:

tennstrong

tennstrong,
As for FlowerPot wraparound or OG vs. ShowerHead, I just need to say this. Everything you have read in this thread about the ShowerHead's relative superiority for flower is TRUE... 100% of it. If flowers are your main use for the FP, then the ShowerHead is a no-brainer. Just buy it and be happy!
Great, yea Ti really isn't a preference of mine (good quality though is acceptable for taste) but if I'm gonna be mainly dabbing I'll just use my quartz enail anyway.

I tried using the search engine to see if anyone in here had mentioned vapexhale or evo and I couldn't find any results but did read 10-15 pages and watched videos so I'm not super uninformed hah.

My question regarding new dishes down the line was that yea I'd be down to get the ti then see if I could drop a new dish into it later when/if they get released so thanks on that. (I guess no announcements?)

Good to hear I can just go for the 10$ option instead of the 50 on the stand, I think along with the handle it should be quite stable.

Went ahead and placed my order-
showerhead combo, carb cap, 14mm base, handle, kickstand, and a pack of 10 of the ss screens. Very excited to likely retire my up-to-now favorite desktop vape (just barely favored over the UD I previously owned) and free up some deskspace since I already leave an enail box on my desk haha. Stoked!

EmDeemo

ACCOUNT INACTIVE
Great, yea Ti really isn't a preference of mine (good quality though is acceptable for taste) but if I'm gonna be mainly dabbing I'll just use my quartz enail anyway.

I tried using the search engine to see if anyone in here had mentioned vapexhale or evo and I couldn't find any results but did read 10-15 pages and watched videos so I'm not super uninformed hah.

My question regarding new dishes down the line was that yea I'd be down to get the ti then see if I could drop a new dish into it later when/if they get released so thanks on that. (I guess no announcements?)

Good to hear I can just go for the 10$ option instead of the 50 on the stand, I think along with the handle it should be quite stable.

Went ahead and placed my order-
showerhead combo, carb cap, 14mm base, handle, kickstand, and a pack of 10 of the ss screens. Very excited to likely retire my up-to-now favorite desktop vape (just barely favored over the UD I previously owned) and free up some deskspace since I already leave an enail box on my desk haha. Stoked!

You know what this means we get to post? Yip, welcome to the club/cult :)

ichibaneye

Vapriot, Traveler & Vaporizer/ing lover!
As I have been using the showerhead, for me, using the showercap is essential. The SC makes for some very fast and thick milky vapor. I cap the SH first thing in the draw and remove it mid to late draw to clear the piece and finish it up like @ichibaneye has pointed out. I also have found whatever quantity you put in the bowl may get completely vaped if you have the lungs, so it is really up to you to use this thing efficiently or not. I can kill almost any size bowl with the SH, it is not that hard. I am putting a thin layer that covers the screen, very nice and very comfortable.

:nod:

Yeah that capping first really gets things rolling and allows more control. I'm glad to hear others are doing this too. Keep on rippin!:rockon:

It's ShowerHead day! Just arrived in the mail! :D

And there was much rejoicing.
Nice, how did your first day together go!?:tup:

Other questions-

Handle, not necessary.
Removal is easy, 2 screws and unwrapping the hemp.

The Kickstand stays at safe temperatures no matter how long or hot the FP is and sits there for.

The FP is easy to clean, bomb proof and kicks the Evo's dick in the dirt.

There is room for capping and inserts later.

I'd you're wanting the best for flowers. 20mm Showerhead.

If you're wanting a good duel use set-up go with the 20mm D-nail wrap around with the coil cover.

Cheeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaah!:D:tup::myday::sherlock::cheers:

Chicken #420

I and I be Irie Vaping with U and U in Zion, mon!

Nice, how did your first day together go!?:tup:

Clean and refreshing... I LOVES me some ShowerHead! :)

I've been using my Lolli Cap until my ShowerCap shows up. It works, but is not optimal and does not seal well. Regardless, it completely DRAINS herbal essences in 2-3 hits, depending on temp., and it toasts it perfectly and evenly across the screen surface!

Outstanding. ShowerHead completely rocks! :D

EmDeemo

ACCOUNT INACTIVE
Clean and refreshing... I LOVES me some ShowerHead! :)

I've been using my Lolli Cap until my ShowerCap shows up. It works, but is not optimal and does not seal well. Regardless, it completely DRAINS herbal essences in 2-3 hits, depending on temp., and it toasts it perfectly and evenly across the screen surface!

Outstanding. ShowerHead completely rocks! :D

I'm using a small glass jar that used to have caviar in it to carb the Showerhead atm :)

I'm a fucking classy bitch me.

Likes2vape

I just switched to the wrap around head today and while it is a great unit I agree the showerhead is just on another level. I had to switch back after a couple of hits! I like the sh so much better that I don't even mind dabbing from it!! I absolutely love not having to use a carb cap for flowers and have been able to turn my temps down because of the massive amount of metal that is being heated. Even at 650 I still get the milk without a carb cap!

muunch

hotboxing the cockpit
Are people putting their male body FPs directly into female joints?
Just wondering... Might be time for me to get a globe if that's the case... Maybe 18mm female joint, w a reducer, and a 14mm male body would work...

anyway,

I'm using this for flower so much more than I thought I would. In fact, it's all I've used at home since I got it.

My chest tightens a lil after a few flower rips, but man... it kinda feels nice... :haw: I am pretty sensitive, fwiw - I have gotten massive coughing fits from some vapes even through water before... but not here... In addition, I'm no longer wheezing the next day - like I sometimes would using a torch+banger to dab...

I can't say I'm using less flower... yet. It's still fun to blow this big of clouds from a pile of herb, honestly.
Once the new bowl design comes out, and I can fit a small, compacted load in there, I'll try doing that. Right now this thing is for getting nice and baked, and very quickly. I no longer sit around hitting other vapes for a while waiting til I get the right amount of medicated to proceed... 2 or 3 (or 4!) flower hits or 1 double decker and I am GOOD TO GO for a few hours lol

Last edited:

EmDeemo

ACCOUNT INACTIVE
Yup yup yup.

I'm in agreement completely with the last three posts, hence the three yups.

@muunch I also have very sensitive lungs, and same as NewVape710 himself is finding, the irritation level of the SH is so much lower that its mostly negligible. SH gives me so much more leeway with temps and bowl loads meaning I can push things further with clouds and lung fulls than I ever have before. Hence why its still king of vapes in my house. I feel like my honeymoon with it has ended and I'm back to putting more 'normal' loads in it instead of constantly 'testing' but the love itself is still very strong indeed - I've also completely stopped using all other vapes at home :)

Yep, I'm putting 18mm male into a female jointed drop down (in sig).

EDIT: Oh, another thing I've noticed... Dabs with the SH at 680 start to make me cough, same size dabs (or bigger) with the same type of concentrates at 710 give me bigger clouds but dont cause any cough. I think I know why* but I'm intrigued to know if any one is finding anything similar?

*This is why -

Last edited:

tennstrong

EDIT: Oh, another thing I've noticed... Dabs with the SH at 680 start to make me cough, same size dabs (or bigger) with the same type of concentrates at 710 give me bigger clouds but dont cause any cough. I think I know why* but I'm intrigued to know if any one is finding anything similar?

Since I don't have one yet I can't give straight feedback but I can speculate based on enail temps- I'd say around 710 you are getting a more complete vaporization of the concentrate since the showerhead seems to pull a fair amount of air. I'd assume the ogfp would retain more of the heat in the dish during a pull due to the air holes and would need slightly less heating to the coil for the dish to be at temp.

Last would be that generally 700-710 is what most people try to aim for to get full extraction using temp guns etc, if at 680 your dish is actually around 650-660 (which could be the surface temp of the dish since the air is introduced) it's a little under the optimal temp.

btka

can I use this vape in europe 220v... if yes do I need a converter...
also can I use this vape with smaller amounts of herb? How efficient is this vape?

as my favorite vape is the grasshopper what are the maIn differnces especially according cloud size, amount of used herb and taste and degradation of taste.... draw resistence...

what is the main difference between the herborizer ti... (I know with the fp you can dab and vape flowers at the same time) ...which I also consider as a new poteial desktop vape....

EmDeemo

ACCOUNT INACTIVE
Since I don't have one yet I can't give straight feedback but I can speculate based on enail temps- I'd say around 710 you are getting a more complete vaporization of the concentrate since the showerhead seems to pull a fair amount of air. I'd assume the ogfp would retain more of the heat in the dish during a pull due to the air holes and would need slightly less heating to the coil for the dish to be at temp.

Last would be that generally 700-710 is what most people try to aim for to get full extraction using temp guns etc, if at 680 your dish is actually around 650-660 (which could be the surface temp of the dish since the air is introduced) it's a little under the optimal temp.

Ah yeah, sorry, I dont think I was quite clear enough, or maybe Im missing something you're saying (autistic, a bit slow on the uptake sometimes), what I mean is why is the bigger hit not as cough inducing? Why is the bigger, hotter hit more pleasant to take?

Top Bottom