Cannabis Hardware (formerly NewVape) FlowerPot Twax Vaporizer

Justpassedu

I am going to post my order for a showerhead tomorrow but I wonder why Shipping to Spain is so expensive. When I buy from Dynavap they charge 12$ and you can order everything you want. It will come in less than one week. But here the same shipping with the same company (Usps) costs 42,02 dollars or 21.83 if I want it within a month. I am shocked because it is a small package with little weight and I have ordered from Stickybrick and Dynavap much larger volumes but less money and it was waaay cheaper. Is there maybe a mistake in these numbers??
Keep in mind 10 Dynavap's most likely weigh less than 1 flowerpot head and nut. This is thick quality grade 2 titanium . I'm with @steama , it is more than worth it once you have it all in your hands and see how nice everything is. The Dynavaps & Sticky bricks are very lite weight , while the volume of the package may be larger the weight most likely is not.

EmDeemo

ACCOUNT INACTIVE
Keep in mind 10 Dynavap's most likely weigh less than 1 flowerpot head and nut. This is thick quality grade 2 titanium . I'm with @steama , it is more than worth it once you have it all in your hands and see how nice everything is. The Dynavaps & Sticky bricks are very lite weight , while the volume of the package may be larger the weight most likely is not.

Yeah, its well worth the postage. Its a very superior product IMHO.

Chicken #420

I and I be Irie Vaping with U and U in Zion, mon!
...some replies but no fitting answer to the question of @jardri? ;)

He only wanted to get an explanation for the much more expensive shipment costs!?

Hmmm...
Several posts including information that VapCap and Sticky Brick are smaller and/or lighter, and you don't think the question about higher shipping costs was answered? Are we reading the same forum? ;)

Last edited:

nosmoking

Just so Dab HAppy!
...some replies but no fitting answer to the question of @jardri? ;)

He only wanted to get an explanation for the much more expensive shipment costs!?
Weight and shipping parcel type and shipping from location. These are all different from his DynaVap purchase. Not sure about this last one, but some suppliers may have better rates if they ship more often.

Cannabis-Hardware-Ed

Seeking Higher Ground
Manufacturer
I am going to post my order for a showerhead tomorrow but I wonder why Shipping to Spain is so expensive. When I buy from Dynavap they charge 12$ and you can order everything you want. It will come in less than one week. But here the same shipping with the same company (Usps) costs 42,02 dollars or 21.83 if I want it within a month. I am shocked because it is a small package with little weight and I have ordered from Stickybrick and Dynavap much larger volumes but less money and it was waaay cheaper. Is there maybe a mistake in these numbers??

Shipping Charges:
Please email your part numbers and shipping address to sales@newvape.com and we can double check the shipping charges. First I'd like to say we have no intentions of ever marking up shipping. We have many items in our store ranging from .1 pax screen to 300 lb rosin presses. Sometimes the formula for a particular combination of parts needs tweaking. Because we don't ship to Spain often we don't have the opportunity to perfect these shipping formulas like we do for US and Canada. Often we find emailing an e-invoice that is created offline from the e-store is the best way to handle this issue.

jardri

Vapor Dreams
Shipping Charges:
Please email your part numbers and shipping address to sales@newvape.com and we can double check the shipping charges. First I'd like to say we have no intentions of ever marking up shipping. We have many items in our store ranging from .1 pax screen to 300 lb rosin presses. Sometimes the formula for a particular combination of parts needs tweaking. Because we don't ship to Spain often we don't have the opportunity to perfect these shipping formulas like we do for US and Canada. Often we find emailing an e-invoice that is created offline from the e-store is the best way to handle this issue.

Thanks a lot! Im emailing now:clap::clap::clap:

morvis

Not sure how much water this *should* have. This seems to be ok, though.

I didn't like the way the 14/18mm female body seated on the 14mm connector it had an air leak there so I went to my local head shop and the only thing I could find had the proper both sides was this I guess it's an ash catcher or something, some zigzag contraption.

d03Uku6.jpg

This packs more smoke in the piece than the bong I was using that's for sure. One draw extractions are super easy to pull with it.

muunch

hotboxing the cockpit
Heyoo,

I see a few peeps using the scooper-dabber.

How is it for flowers? I like the $3 SS scoops I bought, but now I'm aiming to reduce clutter lol. I just cut this hollow, metal brush I got from Dreamwood to a short length and then stuck my tubo pick in the open end, so now I have a dual-ended brush/pick tool lol. Showercap/lollicap+herb scoop would be great then! if I could manage to use the scoop for concentrates and have it not be a damn mess, then I'd really be cookin!

I almost feel guilty placing an order with Newvape every week, but I'm sure they don't mind...

Also, sweet piece @morvis I'd love to see a video of that thing lol. Also the zig zag is called a dropdown. Great for keeping your rig clean.

Likes2vape

Nice @morvis That looks to be about the right water level at least that's about where it was in the one i used. It has a super chuggy first draw but has killer action!! It is huge though!! That little z thing is called a drop down. That sucks you need to use one with that rig it kinda clutters the look imo.

EmDeemo

ACCOUNT INACTIVE
As I have been using the showerhead, for me, using the showercap is essential. The SC makes for some very fast and thick milky vapor. I cap the SH first thing in the draw and remove it mid to late draw to clear the piece and finish it up like @ichibaneye has pointed out. I also have found whatever quantity you put in the bowl may get completely vaped if you have the lungs, so it is really up to you to use this thing efficiently or not. I can kill almost any size bowl with the SH, it is not that hard. I am putting a thin layer that covers the screen, very nice and very comfortable.

:nod:

Awesome. Gotta get me one of those Showercaps and see what I can do with it.

The fact a bunch of us are using this in different ways and still getting the best experience is, well, the best :D

muunch

hotboxing the cockpit
Using the showercap similarly. I had to turn down my temps to compensate but I really like capping it for herb hits. But the option to get nice milky hits even without it is pretty amazing.

I'd recommend hopping up to a 20mm coil and getting the showercap+showerhead to anyone debating. The option to do the NV SiC is always there. Or the DNail. And it's all relatively cheap considering the quality and service.

In my opinion, the showercap is necessary for the showerhead.

It's a must. You of course, gotta try doubledeckers with the showerhead, thus need the showercap to carb dabs... and just simply roasting herbs is really fun. I can get headspinning hits from herb... never had that from vaping before this thing.

morvis

So I did some looking and saw some build up on the 14mm part of the base so I gave it a good cleaning and that resolved the fit issue :). Damn this little guy is a beast. So smooth and it may just be placebo but it feels like I get a better effect from this than my bong. I'll get an action shot before too long.

EmDeemo

ACCOUNT INACTIVE
Not sure how much water this *should* have. This seems to be ok, though.

I didn't like the way the 14/18mm female body seated on the 14mm connector it had an air leak there so I went to my local head shop and the only thing I could find had the proper both sides was this I guess it's an ash catcher or something, some zigzag contraption.

d03Uku6.jpg

This packs more smoke in the piece than the bong I was using that's for sure. One draw extractions are super easy to pull with it.

That drop down looks well precarious :) Good you got it fitting without now.

And yeah, its an amazing beast, isnt it? I still cant quite believe I've found my perfect desktop :)

Cannabis-Hardware-Ed

Seeking Higher Ground
Manufacturer
Crap, I didn't even realize you guys had bad weather inc, and I was emailing today checking in about my reshipping of a post...

sorry guys D:

Hope y'all stay safe!

(it got sent out - i just feel guilty!)

It's all good. the storm won't be here until the weekend. the last big hurricane had we were without power for 3 weeks. i'll keep you all posted

Top Bottom