Cannabis Hardware (formerly NewVape) FlowerPot Twax Vaporizer

dnice2532

pIa7Nox.jpg

Modnote: Edited to display image

Last edited by a moderator:

Grifo

Another day, another dial down to dial IN.

650f on the box seems to be where I've ended up today. Down from finding my highest heat temp for flower at 680 - 690f.

I'll take real world readings a bit later on.

How long does it take you to reach 650? thats my sweet spot too. It takes about 6 mins for me.

Grifo,

EmDeemo

ACCOUNT INACTIVE
How long does it take you to reach 650? thats my sweet spot too. It takes about 6 mins for me.

Havent checked, but I will. I've taken to leaving it on for five minutes first before hitting it so its hard to say :)

EmDeemo,

ichibaneye

Vapriot, Traveler & Vaporizer/ing lover!
NICE! are you also gonna watch the broner vs garcia ? it looks like its gonna be a great fight also.

After the UFC fights because ones not really watching a damn thing if he or she is trying to pay attention to both worlds of fighting at the same time. I'm all about quality and the experince, so most likely I'll be watching it on Sunday. Who's your pick brahdah mang!?

ichibaneye,

Grifo

Nice , hard to tell by the pic but are you running a encased coil and if so what kind and how is it working ?
nice catch man i didnt even know they made those. Id rather use those.

After the UFC fights because ones not really watching a damn thing if he or she is trying to pay attention to both worlds of fighting at the same time. I'm all about quality and the experince, so most likely I'll be watching it on Sunday. Who's your pick brahdah mang!?
Idk im not much of a boxing fan but the podcast i listen to hyped it up so im gonna watch it. As for the UFC i got Jones,Maia,cyborg,cerrone(lawler is one of my favs though but im ride or die team cowboy),manuwa

Grifo,
Reactions: grokit

Justpassedu

nice catch man i didnt even know they made those. Id rather use those.

Idk im not much of a boxing fan but the podcast i listen to hyped it up so im gonna watch it. As for the UFC i got Jones,Maia,cyborg,cerrone(lawler is one of my favs though but im ride or die team cowboy),manuwa
If you are following the thread we discussed this a few pages back , I had stumbled upon the encased coils but the price is high unless you own a high5 enail. Not to sure how they will work though , could make a difference and than again it may not.

@dnice2532 not sure what you mean by how was I able to show the image ? , your image is visible .

Justpassedu,

ichibaneye

Damn haha the handle on my FP body is gonna break off soon

Tean No Handle here for the win! Well when I order the FP that is.

Calling out @NewVape710! What's the deal with your Sic dishes. Are they ever going to be in stock again? I sent a message before and never got a reply. So here I am again. Did you miss me? :razz:

To anyone else who feels the urge, stow the D-nail talk. I know what I want and when I want it. Spanks! ;):tup:

ichibaneye,
Reactions: grokit

Grifo

You mean its loose and you need to screw it back in? ;)
no like its all bendy like the heat soften it up, unless that's how its supposed to be?

Tean No Handle here for the win! Well when I order the FP that is.

Calling out @NewVape710! What's the deal with your Sic dishes. Are they ever going to be in stock again? I sent a message before and never got a reply. So here I am again. Did you miss me? :razz:

To anyone else who feels the urge, stow the D-nail talk. I know what I want and when I want it. Spanks! ;):tup:
how are you gonna dump it when its hot? Its not a problem when its just me but i can see it being a problem with more people.

Grifo,

Grifo

If you are following the thread we discussed this a few pages back , I had stumbled upon the encased coils but the price is high unless you own a high5 enail. Not to sure how they will work though , could make a difference and than again it may not.
Yeah i was following it then i got the flowerpot and cant remember a thing...... -___- its a good problem to have i suppose.

Grifo,
Reactions: EmDeemo

ichibaneye

no like its all bendy like the heat soften it up, unless that's how its supposed to be?

how are you gonna dump it when its hot? Its not a problem when its just me but i can see it being a problem with more people.
It doesn't get that hot dude. If you've not, read the whole thread please do and watch some review videos too if you can. Plus I've got very tough hands that have seen a lot of hard work. Cut, smashed, burned and frozen. Nerve damage and acclamation can be a good thing sometimes. :rockon:

Last edited:
ichibaneye,
Reactions: Alexis

Grifo

It gets pretty hot when you are with people just speaking from experience ya know since i have had one since Wednesday and have taken it over to my friends house for "testing". On my own its not a problem most of the time but im still glad its there cause i dont want to burn my fingers due to needing them for work.To each there own, the dabber for the lollipop does fit if you ever really need it but im sure your man hands will be fine.

Anyways it did break... the hole used for the wick is too big so in turn there is a small about of material around it if that makes any sense. Its partially my fault i guess maybe i used too much force?

Grifo,
Reactions: Alexis

Grifo

Are you taking the coil off between hits? I mean the upper dabbing part with the coil attached.
yes i dont leave it on cause i know it can get stuck.

Its not a problem on my own unless i have been dabbing and then decide i want to vape. But it got hot when i was loading multiple times for friends.

EDIT:
HAHA i just took a micro dose of herb took 2 hits which means i capped it twice and its definitely hot. Maybe cause i have baby hands? Or that my down stem is angled?

Last edited:
Grifo,
Reactions: Zow237

Likes2vape

To me the base gets hot af and I don't have baby hands. For my 14/18 male base with no handle I have a piece of silicone tube I slipped over as a grip. My 18mm base with handle is sometimes a pain to remove as it's harder to pull it straight up and out. My handle also bends at the hole for the hemp wick to go through sometimes if I pull up on it to hard. I think I might just put a piece of silicone tubing around it as well.

ichibaneye

Are you taking the coil off between hits? I mean the upper dabbing part with the coil attached.
Of course, that would be the protocol applied. Pre-heat with top off
-then take draw accordingly covered
-finish draw
-remove nail top and set aside until the next draw

By the way. Thank you for your concern. ;) All in good fun my friends.

Last edited:

ichibaneye

But why would I not get an answer from the company selling them @invertedisdead.

On another planet far far away....
The bandwidth bandit. :whoa:

In the name of NV, The Golden controller and the holy coil. Amen.

This arrived earlier today.

Anticipation.

Oh look a sticker.

This appeared. A case, what could be inside?

Nice, things are looking promising.

This LolliCap is fit and finished.

I hadn't realized the Gold controller was brushed on the top and bottom.

Look at the contrast, satin gold sides paired against the brushed gold highlights.

Let's get on with the testing. Soon to come a review.

FP soon to be added. Stay tuned.

Last edited:
Top Bottom