Cannabis Hardware (formerly NewVape) FlowerPot Twax Vaporizer

EmDeemo

ACCOUNT INACTIVE
Thank you to NV for participating in fight night

Is that one of the Liger nails I keep seeing mentioned round these parts? I cant quite figure out how the coil is attached? (off to google)

How long does it take you to reach 650? thats my sweet spot too. It takes about 6 mins for me.

Just timed it. Pretty much bang on 3.5 minutes to get to 655f on the controller.

Last edited:
EmDeemo,

anasrzi

When are you looking to have the SiC nails back in stock @NewVape710 with thick ass glass also being out of stock? I've emailed TAG about if they are considering making a sapphire dish or insert but heard nothing back thus far. With dnails sapphire being so so expensive I wonder if there's a cheaper work around?

ichibaneye

Vapriot, Traveler & Vaporizer/ing lover!
When are you looking to have the SiC nails back in stock @NewVape710 with thick ass glass also being out of stock? I've emailed TAG about if they are considering making a sapphire dish or insert but heard nothing back thus far. With dnails sapphire being so so expensive I wonder if there's a cheaper work around?

I've asked @NewVape710 twice now. I've yet to get a reply and I know my messages have been seen. So? :shrug:

I've yet to get a reply from TAG about the same question too. That's been about a week ago now. What gives! :goon:

ichibaneye,
Reactions: anasrzi

Alexis

I've asked @NewVape710 twice now. I've yet to get a reply and I know my messages have been seen. So? :shrug:

I've yet to get a reply from TAG about the same question too. That's been about a week ago now. What gives! :goon:
They probably aren't exactly sure when, and find it easier to just wait until they have an answer, or new stock.

Grifo

Just timed it. Pretty much bang on 3.5 minutes to get to 655f on the controller.

dang that washer im using is making it heat up longer. I might mess with the settings on the controller later but for now im just gonna leave it as is. Everything is working fine minus having to use the washer but i like the snug fit. Im still going to look for a better fitting TI washer.

Grifo,

Justpassedu

I think when Tag actually has the Sic dishes in stock is when NV will place a order with them and get them in stock for you guys .

On another note I went to go back to my 16mm coil setup the other night as I feel the coil was more concistent for me and wanted to do a back toback test , not realizing after I got the handle on my 16mm coil and put everything together that my 16mm head is the older style that will not support the dnail Sic dish , so I put it all back together and stuck with the 20mm setup . I than ordered the High5 encased 20mm coil , so I'll be the test dummy , hoping I don't need to re-wire it and it will work with my enail . Fingers crossed that both work well and make better contact with the dish .

ichibaneye

They probably aren't exactly sure when, and find it easier to just wait until they have an answer, or new stock.
Yes but still. Don't ignore customers and people wondering. Reply responsibly instead of ignoring people. I'm not one for excuses and don't put up with them. It's called being accountable and others making excuses for them is no better. That's never a good thing to be doing no matter what the situation is. People respect honesty even if the answer is. Hey, we don't know yet but...

Side note. I'm impressed by the coils @NewVape710 uses. They're very uniform and the actual 3 complete wraps is a nice thing too. The flat even coil on the top of the coil makes for a good marriage between surfaces. Oh, and if anyone is curious it fits 20mm Liger bangers like a custom suit. I can only imagine that this coil is even better with NV's FP, I can't wait! Cheers all! :cheers:

Last edited:

subway13029

Durban Poison , drinking a Blueberry Cobbler ale from FB.
lSvcZwG.jpg

DCHhCGV.jpg

dpfK7OQ.jpg
Not sure what part of fl you in ?? But I dont have access to all these amazing flavors and packages?? Damn son!!

Alexis

Yes but still. Don't ignore customers and people wondering. Reply responsibly instead of ignoring people. I'm not one for excuses and don't put up with them. It's called being accountable and others making excuses for them is no better. That's never a good thing to be doing no matter what the situation is. People respect honesty even if the answer is. Hey, we don't know yet but...

Side note. I'm impressed by the coils @NewVape710 uses. They're very uniform and the actual 3 complete wraps is a nice thing too. The flat even coil on the top of the coil makes for a good marriage between surfaces. Oh, and if anyone is curious it fits 20mm Liger bangers like a custom suit. I can only imagine that this coil is even better with NV's FP, I can't wait! Cheers all! :cheers:
Yeah I agree man, and Im ceratinly not making excuses for them. Im all for straight up honesty. Just saying what I think it probably is. Sadly not everybody is so upfront or has the same views or values, but we live in a MEGA busy world so I can excuse people neglecting things sometimes when they don't see it as top priority.

They should realise though if they could do things differently for the better, and hopefully will if that is the case.

I hope the Flowerpot is keeping you happy anyway.

Last edited:

ichibaneye

Yeah I agree man, and Im ceratinly not making excuses for them. Im all for straight uo honesty. Just saying what I think it probably is. Sadly not everybody is so upfront or has the same views or values, but we live in a MEGA busy world so I can excuse people neglecting things sometimes when they don't see it as too priority.

They should realise though if they couls do things differently for the better, and hopefully will if that is the case.

I hope the Flowerpot is keeping you happy anyway.

Oh no, no, no please don't get me wrong here. In no way did I think that you had made a statement excusing them nor was I directing that point at you.

I was just elaborating on the situation. Things just get worse when people are not held accountable or when no one speaks up. What's up with the backwards masses these days. You made some great and very valuable truthful points which I totally agree with. Very insightful in fact. :tup:

I'm accountable myself. Busy, mistakes made on my part, or anything else I'll not ignore things or back burner them.
I'll own up to them, take care of things or admit when I've made a mistake or when I'm wrong. This just makes things easier and clearer for everyone.

The reality is in life some things are black and white and there is no tap dancing around it in certain situations. ;)

As per the FlowerPot I've not yet acquired that thing of beauty. If it's machined anything like NV's LolliCap I'm going to fall in love instantly. I'll need a rag to soak up all of the drooling I'll be doing. :rockon:

For clarification I hold no ill will towards NV. Things just are what they are, that's it.

Last edited:
ichibaneye,
Reactions: Alexis

Alexis

Oh no, no, no please don't get me wrong here. In no way did I think that you had made a statement excusing them nor was I directing that point at you.

I was just elaborating on the situation. Things just get worse when people are not held accountable or when no one speaks up. What's up with the backwards masses these days. You made some great and very valuable truthful points which I totally agree with. Very insightful in fact. :tup:

I'm accountable myself. Busy, mistakes made on my part, or anything else I'll not ignore things or back burner them.
I'll own up to them, take care of things or admit when I've made a mistake or when I'm wrong. This just makes things easier and clearer for everyone.

The reality is in life some things are black and white and there is no tap dancing around it in certain situations. ;)

As per the FlowerPot I've not yet acquired that thing of beauty. If it's machined anything like NV's LolliCap I'm going to fall in love instantly. I'll need a rag to soak up all of the drooling I'll be doing. :rockon:

For clarification I hold no ill will towards NV. Things just are what they are, that's it.
I think we will have to agree to agree!:lol:
Great to be on the same page as other members here. Sorry I have been following your posts, but I got thrown by the UFC fight night photos, I assumed it had turned up on Saturday. Was well stoned yesterday from cannabis tea and vapor.

Anyway man, I am sure you will love it. It looks so cool, and so fun and easy to use. I want one! I don't think my crazy allergies will tolerate it though, I recently sold my Herborizer Ti for same reason.

So I am "Well jel", as they say in Essex UK, of all you happy Flowerpot owners (who also AREN'T allergic to cannabis!:argh:;))

But at the same time I really am thrilled to see amazing new vaporizers comong out and making so many happy vaporists! So I can rejoice in that, which is why I even follow this thread to be honest!:tup:

subway13029

My current FP stand ;)

SD02028-500.jpg
I've seen that one..I like the one that newvape had linked but can't find it anymore..looks like the typical spring type but it had like a little ledge or at least the pic looked like it..I'm so torn cuz some say pencil solder stand and they look like it won't fit...but has anyone else heard their flowerpot head and base click? Like a ticking clock? Mine constantly ticks? Was thinking maybe I had it too tight or maybe just the heat??

subway13029,

Likes2vape

I've seen that one..I like the one that newvape had linked but can't find it anymore..looks like the typical spring type but it had like a little ledge or at least the pic looked like it..I'm so torn cuz some say pencil solder stand and they look like it won't fit...but has anyone else heard their flowerpot head and base click? Like a ticking clock? Mine constantly ticks? Was thinking maybe I had it too tight or maybe just the heat??
My coil clicks too but I have menovo controller from the gate. I thinks it's just the coil turning on and off maintaining to temp.

Likes2vape,

nosmoking

Just so Dab HAppy!
I would have to think the click is due to thermal expansion? I hear it too. Metal expands when its heated. Are you guys using female adapters/joints on your glass? If so I bet we are hearing the Titanium adapter growing inside the glass joint.

nosmoking,

Baron23

Two things occur to me....almost all (or in fact all) controllers use a relay, most often solid state but not necessarily so in cheaper units. In particular, some PID controllers have built in mechanical relays to control power to the coil.

You may be hearing the sound of the relay or indeed it may be the Ti expanding.

Just thought to offer a possible alternative.

Cheers

Justpassedu

is it nuts to get this for flower use only? I don't like dabbing.
Not at all , it is one of the hardest hitting vapes for flowers out. Definitely up there with the best. You'd make a great choice if you purchase one and should be very happy. Save your self a few $ and grab the titanium head if you are not into dabbing.

bobo305

so it's a stand alone convection vape? why do I see the controller set at 700-800 degrees for flowers? because the coil is far below the material? it will be smooth, not hot for flowers?

bobo305,

Baron23

so it's a stand alone convection vape? why do I see the controller set at 700-800 degrees for flowers? because the coil is far below the material? it will be smooth, not hot for flowers?
The coil is far ABOVE the load. Its attached to the heater portion that you put on top of the part with your load.

You can readily see that as air passes through the heater section it picks up heat but certainly not instantaneous and not to the temp of the coil. To some degree, this would depend on your draw speed, but in any case air temp hitting your herb should be well below the coil set point temp.

Justpassedu

Yupp you got it. The temp can be set to your liking. It is adjustable , very smooth vape , not hot at all as you are going through water. Different temps will provide a different effect , i am always experimenting with my temps and so far like between 640F -675F for flowers and dabs. The coil temp does not actually represent the temp you will be hitting your flowers at , there is some loss of heat between the coil and head/nut .

Top Bottom