Cannabis Hardware (formerly NewVape) FlowerPot Twax Vaporizer

Grifo

Up to you, but its very easy to take a flat screw driver and separate the coils a bit to get good top to bottom fit. Also very easy and important to tighten the coils themselves so as to have good contact of the coil against the FP body. Just throwing that out there.
im gonna wait till my warranty is out probably. I might return my rdk 300 the knob button is kinda sticky. @Baron23

StormyPinkness

Rhymenocerous ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
Yeah it looks like the newvape coil is a little longer. I really like my fix with the flat washer i just need to find a titanium flat washer that fits much better for aesthetics.

Hey does anyone else have a weird sticky button on the auber? I might have to return mine.

D-nail has a heat retainer for their slim base that I'm pretty sure is all titanium (hopefully someone can confirm that), not sure if being threaded is a problem:
http://www.d-nail.com/nails/slim-series-heater-retainer

d-nail-web-slimseries-part-hearretainer.jpg

I was actually thinking of giving it a try after you said that. I'm not into reshaping my coil unless I really need to, I didn't do a good job trying it before. Also I saw in your picture I have my coil the opposite way from yours. I'm going to try flipping mine, it looks like yours makes more contact with the dish.

I'm still loving it for flower, just need to figure out dabbing. For now I just put my tag dish back on and moved the d-nail back to my old concentrate rig.

Grifo

@StormyPinkness that looks like it goes underneath the dish which could work if i had another slimmer flat washer underneath the coil on the much wider FP body. I'm saving that for later though cause if i do find a slimmer washer everything would be perfect with having to get a dual controller and flat coil.

With the washer right now I'm able to take double deckers now.

brucee10

D-nail has a heat retainer for their slim base that I'm pretty sure is all titanium (hopefully someone can confirm that), not sure if being threaded is a problem:
http://www.d-nail.com/nails/slim-series-heater-retainer

d-nail-web-slimseries-part-hearretainer.jpg

I was actually thinking of giving it a try after you said that. I'm not into reshaping my coil unless I really need to, I didn't do a good job trying it before. Also I saw in your picture I have my coil the opposite way from yours. I'm going to try flipping mine, it looks like yours makes more contact with the dish.

I'm still loving it for flower, just need to figure out dabbing. For now I just put my tag dish back on and moved the d-nail back to my old concentrate rig.
It is titanium.

ichibaneye

Vapriot, Traveler & Vaporizer/ing lover!

nosmoking

Just so Dab HAppy!
The true test is did the coil last that long too. You sure aim to please @NewVape710 :clap: (and the crowd goes wild!)
I think that is actually what he is saying...I believe the 20mm coil he showed pictures of is his Dnail coil. Dnail 20 mm coils have 3 wraps whereas NV coils have 4 wraps but perhaps @NewVape710 would like to confirm or clarify

I certainly dont think he is talking about the nail. 20 years ago would have been boro glass, ceramic or titanium probably as I dont think even quartz was being used that long ago.

nosmoking,

Grifo

ozWot1cr.jpg

Too much of a gap for my liking. Could be the coil or my center post is off? I'm going with the coil which is from auber or whatever its called

EDIT: so im sitting here high a** f*** and im wondering if the 16mm inserts either quarts or SIC would fit inside the body?

Last edited:

ichibaneye

I think that is actually what he is saying...I believe the 20mm coil he showed pictures of is his Dnail coil. Dnail 20 mm coils have 3 wraps whereas NV coils have 4 wraps but perhaps @NewVape710 would like to confirm or clarify

I certainly dont think he is talking about the nail. 20 years ago would have been boro glass, ceramic or titanium probably as I dont think even quartz was being used that long ago.

Lol.. that's why I specified "coil" I'm all about clarification. ;)

ichibaneye,
Reactions: steama

Cannabis-Hardware-Ed

Seeking Higher Ground
Manufacturer

ozWot1cr.jpg

Too much of a gap for my liking. Could be the coil or my center post is off? I'm going with the coil which is from auber or whatever its called

EDIT: so im sitting here high a** f*** and im wondering if the 16mm inserts either quarts or SIC would fit inside the body?

This must be a metric coil? (joking)
Are others having this issue?
Should we consider making the 20mm center post .100" shorter
Or should we offer some spacer washers? Problem is titanium spacers / washers are not going to be cheap. I'm pretty sure we've made something like this in the past. I'm going to the archives.

Last edited:

Zow237

If anyone is using the rdk pids I've been running code 155 pls at 1.25 this increases the actual temp times 1.25. So when I'm at 650 I'm really at 800. Idk why but it seems to just work better this way. Now I know why I've been getting such different result with different temps haha

Edit: I guess I it doesn't make sense to do this unless you were not using the cap. Also I changed it back to 1.00 and went to the Og suggested temps and am getting the results you guys have said at 780

Last edited:

Grifo

Chem 4, drinking a Houston Haze IPA by SpindleTap Brewery.Watching the Jones vs Cormier weigh-in.

Love your posts man i wish i had a nice little set up like that. Do you always vape outside? Also which glass rig do you like? this one of the all clear one you posted before this one?

Just had another round of vaping and man im still blown away! I was hesitant of going back to vaping since i always used crappy vapes in the past and thought all vapes produced burnt popcorn tasting vapor. Its like dabbing but with flower. And the high is much more stronger sheesh.

disGRUNTled

Love your posts man i wish i had a nice little set up like that. Do you always vape outside? Also which glass rig do you like? this one of the all clear one you posted before this one?
Yes always , I have a wife and kids so out of respect for them I like to keep it outside , if the weather is nice like today then its the backyard by the pool, if not then its on the front porch which is cool but I do not enjoy it as much as the set up in the back. Oh man I like them both to be honest but if I had to pick it would be the female rig, they are both from Newvape if you are interested
https://www.newvape.com/black-14mm-oil-rig
https://www.newvape.com/9110

Hefty temp! Like two man hefty!

891.jpg

Grifo

Yes always , I have a wife and kids so out of respect for them I like to keep it outside , if the weather is nice like today then its the backyard by the pool, if not then its on the front porch which is cool but I do not enjoy it as much as the set up in the back. Oh man I like them both to be honest but if I had to pick it would be the female rig, they are both from Newvape if you are interested

Yeah i was already leaning towards that one but now that i know the other one is male im going with the female on for sure. Thank You!

Grifo,

ichibaneye

891.jpg
It's that Dim Son's younger brother!?:rofl:

lazylathe

Almost there...
Flower Pot knocked me out with one hit tonight...
Double decker using some Purple Punch herb and a dab of some 96% THC distillate!

I have not been so high for ages, this was not medicated but way beyond!
I mowed the lawn and cleaned out all the weeds in between the brickwork and sprayed those i could not get out.
Very productive high!

One hit lasted me over 4 hours...
Holy Moly!!!

And in other news the @NewVape710 Fine grinder is heading my way!

Also my China coil fits my FP perfectly! I actually had to spread the coils slightly to fit.
Also when i dab, since i use lower temps i spin the carb cap to move the oil around the dish.

EDIT:
Next up is my serious TKO nightcap!
10 week RockStar bud with a RockStar shatter dab!
Good night!

Last edited:

Alexis

And in other news the @NewVape710 Fine grinder is heading my way!
Me too! I ordered from Vaposhop yesyerday. My SCS is poor build, it has always been a real bitch to turn. I got my mum a grey one which glides, my gold one is not good.

And the grind is very coarse and uneven, with lots of chunks that just dont vaporize properly and need crumbling down. It is okay for the Herborizer, but the vapcaps work WAY BETTER (IMO) with a fine grind, allowing a larger load with still decent airflow and actually smoother, cooler hits, because I dont have to use as much heat for large hits.

And I get 5 good hits from a full bowl of fine grind in the Omni.

So Im excited about the Newvape grinder! Got it for £45 from Vaposhop, they just got them back in stock. Cheapest deal I seen for a European.
I also grabbed some Crafty concentrate pads to qualify for free shipping, to see if they will in fact work for my essential oil treatments. The hemp fiber is so tricky to get right, and is very inconsistent and gums up quickly.

So pleased to see all you FP owners so happy with the vape. Happy Saturday everyone!:)

Last edited:
Top Bottom